Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    Well they already made it so you have to be end level to post in the lfg so that’s a start. You can’t just make a new bnet you have to make a new bnet, buy the expansion, and hit end level. That ban will have a lot more weight to it than it does now.
    You just need to a buy a boost. They will gladly buy boosts to be able to spam again. The $60 hurts a bit, but is nothing to them in the long run. You don't even need the expansion afaik.

EDIT: Even if they need the expac, the boost comes with the $59.99 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    I agree. They should make a channel for just boosting services for gold or whatever. You can’t trade gold across servers anyway so they need to just make a channel for these things, tell them to go there, and ban anyone not following the rules. If they continue to do it they should get an increasingly harsher and harsher ban until eventually they are either banned from those channels or their accounts all together
    couldn't agree with you more

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    You just need to a buy a boost. They will gladly buy boosts to be able to spam again. The $60 hurts a bit, but is nothing to them in the long run. You don't even need the expansion afaik.

EDIT: Even if they need the expac, the boost comes with the $59.99 version.
    Which is why I think they need to start banning them, and fast. Make it not profitable anymore to make those accounts and advertise in game. I know it’s never going to happen because blizz takes money away from support rather than try to maintain it. They will probably just make it automated with loopholes to exploit like always.