Thread: Genshin Impact

I hate the sabotage slime ballon with a passion. Took me a good 2 hrs to get it. Had to get on top of it and find a way to stay there the Entire time. Even then, Barely got it. Its a horrible commission.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    my main squad right now is Fishl, Xiangling and Barbara, not really sure who to use for the last spot.
    another fire for 25% attack bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    another fire for 25% attack bonus.
    The problem is who do you add? Diluc would be great but he is really rare. Amber is the easy choice as she is free but with Fischl that means two archers. Only other option is Bennett a character I know nothing about as I don't think I have ever seen anyone talk about him. Either that or wait for the next banner and hope you snag Klee.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I hate the sabotage slime ballon with a passion. Took me a good 2 hrs to get it. Had to get on top of it and find a way to stay there the Entire time. Even then, Barely got it. Its a horrible commission.
    I gave up. You can't use elemental reactions on it because none of them stick so the only thing you can do is attack the hell out of it with your highest attack character, and the enemies attacking you along the way, the barrier that comes up until you defeat the slimes, and possibly getting frozen all add up to screw you over.

I have a Level 50 2 Constellation Fischl with a maxed 4-star box and +12-15 trinkets all based on attack and still didn't really come close (maybe 10-20% left when it got to the end).

Fuck that mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The problem is who do you add? Diluc would be great but he is really rare. Amber is the easy choice as she is free but with Fischl that means two archers. Only other option is Bennett a character I know nothing about as I don't think I have ever seen anyone talk about him. Either that or wait for the next banner and hope you snag Klee.
    Bennet is super good support DPS with C1
    But Klee is certainly more fun, I have the same squad atm and currently I'm using the claymore-ice dude. Since I don't have a claymore otherwise.

In your case, I'd go with MC

10+ Year Old Account
    doesn't matter, you won't use it anyway, fischl is the only one you need, and barbara for heals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I gave up. You can't use elemental reactions on it because none of them stick so the only thing you can do is attack the hell out of it with your highest attack character, and the enemies attacking you along the way, the barrier that comes up until you defeat the slimes, and possibly getting frozen all add up to screw you over.

I have a Level 50 2 Constellation Fischl with a maxed 4-star box and +12-15 trinkets all based on attack and still didn't really come close (maybe 10-20% left when it got to the end).

Fuck that mission.
    Do charged shots with fish and target the anemo slime (the actual baloon), you'll always crit. At least that's how I killed it, didn't even bother with the ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post

Fuck that mission.
    I used Xaingling. I stayed on top of it the entire time and just attacked. Fell off briefly at one point. The thing that I figured out was to keep my mouse pointed dead center. That way, even when she got hit, she stayed on it. But still, figuring that out and all the attempts was just a horror show of 2 hours.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Yeh true. I can't see myself being able to keep 2 teams. 1 team fine, but 8 heroes? Nope.
    You dont need two teams like at all.

I cleared all the way to 8-3 for the bp xp with basically 2 dps characters.

Team 1-
    dps fish at 60
    Support Barbara at 60
    Starter useless ice guy at 20
    Amber at 20

Team 2

Dps Xiangling at 60
    Support Venti at 60
    Keqing at 20
    Mona at 20

Obviously sides may have swapped or swapped around the teams a little depending on floor. Like noelle is geo/claymore was needed.

At ascension 4 and still only have the 4 characters at 70. Rest are 20 still. Same will happen when i hit 40, at 39 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    You dont need two teams like at all.

I cleared all the way to 8-3 for the bp xp with basically 2 dps characters.

Team 1-
    dps fish at 60
    Support Barbara at 60
    Starter useless ice guy at 20
    Amber at 20

Team 2

Dps Xiangling at 60
    Support Venti at 60
    Keqing at 20
    Mona at 20

Obviously sides may have swapped or swapped around the teams a little depending on floor. Like noelle is geo/claymore was needed.

At ascension 4 and still only have the 4 characters at 70. Rest are 20 still. Same will happen when i hit 40, at 39 atm.
    I think the bigger problem is to find a second healer because Noelle doesn't really cut it unless you up her to the CD reduce thingy.
    These slimes @ 9-1 hit for like 3-6k, it's freaking annoying to fight them as melee and since there are 7 of them at all times stamina drains up real fast.
    Can't CC them either unless you have specific characters that allow you to do so without elemental reactions (like Mona).
    And the fire slimes have an area-wide DoT effect.

So either you outdps them or they will eventually kill you even if you kite them around.
    And the later Abyss stages are apparently even harder so you will certainly need at least lvl 50 characters with gear so that they survive a few hits.
    A 16k hit on a floor 12 slime does like 10% dmg. One DPS character per team won't suffice.

But until then? Yeah, certainly not required at all as long as you bring the right elements for floor 8.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I think the bigger problem is to find a second healer because Noelle doesn't really cut it unless you up her to the CD reduce thingy.
    These slimes @ 9-1 hit for like 3-6k, it's freaking annoying to fight them as melee and since there are 7 of them at all times stamina drains up real fast.
    Can't CC them either unless you have specific characters that allow you to do so without elemental reactions (like Mona).
    And the fire slimes have an area-wide DoT effect.

So either you outdps them or they will eventually kill you even if you kite them around.
    And the later Abyss stages are apparently even harder so you will certainly need at least lvl 50 characters with gear so that they survive a few hits.
    A 16k hit on a floor 12 slime does like 10% dmg. One DPS character per team won't suffice.

But until then? Yeah, certainly not required at all as long as you bring the right elements for floor 8.
    Had no problems with floor 9, venti ult is broken with enough energy recharge its up before cd is especially against slimes.

And for the non venti team i have a 6/6 fish with a 5/5 rust with 2.2k attack. She melts literally anything. Like was farming the fire world boss for xiangling mats for ar 40. Barbara to start to knock it over, swap to fish for the %50 damage from the tome and it was dying inside of an e + 5 hit combo.

Had no problems with floor 9, venti ult is broken with enough energy recharge its up before cd is especially against slimes.

And for the non venti team i have a 6/6 fish with a 5/5 rust with 2.2k attack. She melts literally anything. Like was farming the fire world boss for xiangling mats for ar 40. Barbara to start to knock it over, swap to fish for the %50 damage from the tome and it was dying inside of an e + 5 hit combo.
    Then you are lucky with your gear and your draws (6x Fischl).
    I can't even field a single unit above 1,5k ATK even if I combine all the good stuff I have (maxxed out weapons, maxxed out purple artifacts). I can only guess that your 5* artifacts had the correct main stat too, otherwise I'm not sure how you reach 2.2k attack because my lvl 70 weapon on a rather well equipped Fischl has 1,2k attack. (though she is build as support with electro attack since I only have her at 5/6 and I want electro reactions).
    Rust is basically DPS fischl BiS too and I believe wasn't even in the weapon banner, so that's kinda lucky too. We can't really use that as the norm.

Or if you don't want to play with Venti (or if you simply don't have him), you won't have a lot of chances to do the elemental reactions you are supposed to do at floor 9-1 unless you have a different, specific character - like Sucrose.

MC is way to vulnerable to do the palm-vortex against these slimes.

It's a shame that you are not guaranteed ATK% artifacts from the rewards at all.
    I don't have a single 5* with ATK% and I have like 10 of them just rotting in my inventory.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-19 at 05:07 AM.

Then you are lucky with your gear and your draws (6x Fischl).
    I can't even field a single unit above 1,5k ATK even if I combine all the good stuff I have (maxxed out weapons, maxxed out purple artifacts). I can only guess that your 5* artifacts had the correct main stat too, otherwise I'm not sure how you reach 2.2k attack because my lvl 70 weapon on a rather well equipped Fischl (though build as support with electro attack) has 1,2k attack.
    Rust is basically DPS fischl BiS too and I believe wasn't even in the weapon banner, so that's kinda lucky too. We can't really use that as the norm.

Or if you don't want to play with Venti (or if you simply don't have him), you won't have a lot of chances to do the elemental reactions you are supposed to do at floor 9-1 unless you have a different, specific character - like Sucrose.

MC is way to vulnerable to do the palm-vortex against these slimes.
    Have 2 of the +18% attack set bonuses on her. The 2 that have set stats (flower and feather i think) i have attack and attack% minors. And the 3 others have attack% majors and attack+ minors.

And yeah i feel bad for anyone that does not have venti or has him and is stupid enough to not use him. Feels good walking into a domain and clearing the whole thing with one venti q and a fish e.

Have 2 of the +18% attack set bonuses on her. The 2 that have set stats (flower and feather i think) i have attack and attack% minors. And the 3 others have attack% majors and attack+ minors.

And yeah i feel bad for anyone that does not have venti or has him and is stupid enough to not use him. Feels good walking into a domain and clearing the whole thing with one venti q and a fish e.
    Well Venti is pretty OP for sure. Especially due to his Ascension 4 (I believe?) that adds energy to everyone whenever he does his swirly-swirl thing.
    Bonkers.

But he's a girly dude. I wouldn't even have room for him in my second team... "hehe •^.^•" - as Venti likes to say...
    Most of my friends who own him say he's freaking boring to play too because. I try to convince them to use him all the time, but no one really wants him.
    Another friend of mine even owns Diluc and Venti and he doesn't want or even use either.
    He plays with Lisa and says she is by far the most fun character there is... and I'd have to agree, both gameplay wise and aesthetically speaking.
    But without conestellations (or Mona), I don't feel like using her due to how her E's potential is only fully used with taunts and CC.
    But damn, that E hits hard.
    I think it has like a 800% damage modifier if you hold it with 3 stacks at a rather low and affordable rank?
    I can't even imagine how high it gets at Rank 15.
    Together with Mona's ultimate... geez. No need to use "melt-reactions" when you have her melting everything.

Casters in general seem to be the most fun to play due to how their charged-attack works. Great scaling on charged attack and really nice to combo stuff with.
    Ninguang's Charge attack is a completely different beast, Klee's Charge attacl gets a unique buff too. They all scale phenominally too.

edit: Oh well, it seems like the craftable Bow is actually pretty good too.
    I guess I'll try and copy you and go for a DPS Fischl and a Support Xiangling instead of the other way around.
    The craftable bow has physical% dmg and ATK%+ATKSPD as a "talent". So slightly lower ATK% than Rust, but more ATKSPD and of course a much higher Physical% damage bonus which should be the same as Rust's "Normal Attack DMG bonus" in terms of how it's calculated
    The lvl 40 Version has ~39% Physical damage bonus. Lol.
    That means the lvl 80 version probably has around 70% which comes close to a fully upgraded Rust (which has better ATK values)

It's a joke how much stronger 5* weapons are though... they have like 590ATK on lvl 80, and a low basedamage lvl 4* weapon only 404.
    Nearly a 200-Base attack difference which gets buffed by all the ATK% Gear you can muster, so basically a 400-600ATK difference easily.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-19 at 05:44 AM.

Well Venti is pretty OP for sure. Especially due to his Ascension 4 (I believe?) that adds energy to everyone whenever he does his swirly-swirl thing.
    Bonkers.

But he's a girly dude. I wouldn't even have room for him in my second team... "hehe •^.^•" - as Venti likes to say...
    Most of my friends who own him say he's freaking boring to play too because. I try to convince them to use him all the time, but no one really wants him.
    Another friend of mine even owns Diluc and Venti and he doesn't want or even use either.
    He plays with Lisa and says she is by far the most fun character there is... and I'd have to agree, both gameplay wise and aesthetically speaking.
    But without conestellations (or Mona), I don't feel like using her due to how her E's potential is only fully used with taunts and CC.
    But damn, that E hits hard.
    I think it has like a 800% damage modifier if you hold it with 3 stacks at a rather low and affordable rank?
    I can't even imagine how high it gets at Rank 15.
    Together with Mona's ultimate... geez. No need to use "melt-reactions" when you have her melting everything.

Casters in general seem to be the most fun to play due to how their charged-attack works. Great scaling on charged attack and really nice to combo stuff with.
    Ninguang's Charge attack is a completely different beast, Klee's Charge attacl gets a unique buff too. They all scale phenominally too.

edit: Oh well, it seems like the craftable Bow is actually pretty good too.
    I guess I'll try and copy you and go for a DPS Fischl and a Support Xiangling instead of the other way around.
    The craftable bow has physical% dmg and ATK%+ATKSPD as a "talent". So slightly lower ATK% than Rust, but more ATKSPD and of course a much higher Physical% damage bonus which should be the same as Rust's "Normal Attack DMG bonus" in terms of how it's calculated
    The lvl 40 Version has ~39% Physical damage bonus. Lol.
    That means the lvl 80 version probably has around 70% which comes close to a fully upgraded Rust (which has better ATK values)

It's a joke how much stronger 5* weapons are though... they have like 590ATK on lvl 80, and a low basedamage lvl 4* weapon only 404.
    Nearly a 200-Base attack difference which gets buffed by all the ATK% Gear you can muster, so basically a 400-600ATK difference easily.
    Yeah i was using the crafted bow before rust and its a actually amazing the difference between the two. Birdo scales with attack so its a pretty big deal.

And i don't really "use" venti. My main team (non abyss) is fish barbara venti and xiangling. Start on barbara to e for wet and to proc tome when i swap, snapshot bear into venti q then snapshot bird boy and dps on fish. Venti is pure energy regen, xiangling is energy/pyro damage, Barbara is pure hp and fish is pure attack.

Venti gets his q back before the cd is up while im on a different character. I'm hoping at world level 5? (40+) bosses at least live long enough for the combo.

While I'm glad I unlocked him, specifically on the off chance I need to make use of how OP he is for certain content, I don't really use Venti while playing "casually", unless I encounter an Anemo-based puzzle. While he does have his moments during the story quests (the interactions between him and Paimon in particular are hilarious), I otherwise just find his personality and voice lines to be obnoxious.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Whale vs normal player:

- - - Updated - - -

Bennett is way to random (its a good miner on map tho).

Long Hold: Performs a three-stage attack that does Pyro DMG. However, the last attack causes an explosion, launching both Bennett and his enemies. Bennett is not hurt by this explosion.
    And you will need Constellation 6x on him so he its even usefull for pve...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Bennett is way to random (its a good miner on map tho).

Long Hold: Performs a three-stage attack that does Pyro DMG. However, the last attack causes an explosion, launching both Bennett and his enemies. Bennett is not hurt by this explosion.
    And you will need Constellation 6x on him so he its even usefull for pve...
    Bennet is not that bad, you can tap E or mini-hold E to get multiple hits and his CD on his E is very very low. It's basically a small-time Diluc.
    It has like...2s CD when his ult is active.
    For a 138% dmg hit on lvl 1.
    At C4 Bennet, you can use an additional hit on his "mini-hold" E to do like 300% dmg on a talent 1 ability, which outperforms Dilucs E ability DPS wise.
    On top of that, he provides healing and an attackbuff and that attackbuff is nothing to laugh at.

All you really need to make him work in PvE is C1.

Yeah i was using the crafted bow before rust and its a actually amazing the difference between the two. Birdo scales with attack so its a pretty big deal.
    really? I would have expected that the difference is rather small unless you have a fully upgraded Rust, at least for the white-hits.
    The bird should do more damage with Rust, but then again, the Autoattack speed is higher with the crafted bow too, so you get more procs.
    And if Bird is on CD (which should rarely happen, but still) the +%physical damage also buffs Fischl's C1.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-19 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Whale vs normal player:
    Like, at the point that you spend $20k on a game like this, I think its time to seriously re-evaluate your life. They have got to be insanely rich to drop that amount of money. Like, well over a 6 figure job rich.

Bennet is not that bad, you can tap E or mini-hold E to get multiple hits and his CD on his E is very very low. It's basically a small-time Diluc.
    It has like...2s CD when his ult is active.
    For a 138% dmg hit on lvl 1.
    At C4 Bennet, you can use an additional hit on his "mini-hold" E to do like 300% dmg on a talent 1 ability, which outperforms Dilucs E ability DPS wise.
    On top of that, he provides healing and an attackbuff and that attackbuff is nothing to laugh at.

All you really need to make him work in PvE is C1.

really? I would have expected that the difference is rather small unless you have a fully upgraded Rust, at least for the white-hits.
    The bird should do more damage with Rust, but then again, the Autoattack speed is higher with the crafted bow too, so you get more procs.
    And if Bird is on CD (which should rarely happen, but still) the +%physical damage also buffs Fischl's C1.
    Rust is %attack and stacking full attack the difference is quite large. Think i got the first rust when my other bow was at lvl 50 and my auto attack went up like 30% with rank 1 rust and bird damage jumped as well. Don't know the specific math on how the physical damage on the crafted bow scales but its very noticable when you swap the two out.

Rust is %attack and stacking full attack the difference is quite large. Think i got the first rust when my other bow was at lvl 50 and my auto attack went up like 30% with rank 1 rust and bird damage jumped as well. Don't know the specific math on how the physical damage on the crafted bow scales but its very noticable when you swap the two out.
    Weird,

Elemental Damage bonus is calculated last (in this case, physical element)
    And the craftable bow has a small but decent attack%-bonus too due to the talent.
    Since you have a lot of %ATK on gear already, the 50% ATK% on Rust shouldn't feel like a huge increase. The Bonus damage through its talent however should be very noticeable. (40% on refinement 1)

For the craftable bow it should be similar

since you have no physical%+ damage, you should see a ~60-70% increase from the secondary stat alone, compared to the same bow with, lets say, "Elemental Mastery"
    The ~30% Attack from the Talent is basically only a 15% increase because you most likely already have +100% Attack on gear.
    The +%Attackspeed is obviously a +% dps increase, so very noticeable too.

But the crafted bow has roughly 40 less base Attack than Rust. Didn't expect to be that noticeable compared to the much higher "elemental damage+%" increase from the craftable bow, unless your Rust is at Refinement 5?

It obvously does depend on the enemy-type too, because some monsters have -30% physical resistance, while others have +30% physical resistance.

So I would've expected the white hits to be similar or maybe even in favor of the crafted bow, but the passive DPS from OZ and C6 to be lower.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-19 at 08:50 AM.