Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Worgen can only change their human form independently on the character creation, in the barbershop, any changes to the worgen form will affect the human too, and attempts to micromanage the options going back and forth between both forms will make you unable to confirm the changes.

Some hairstyles and beards are textured very differently, to the point of having noticeably different colours.

Eyes should have two dropdowns, instead of one with limited combinations.
    This seems to have been hotfixed, I was able to change my worgen without wrecking my human today.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I hope they continue working on them in 9.1 and 9.2 and 9.3 and beyond, as they claimed they would.

There are still a lot more things they can do, and if you ask me, some options should be universal, albeit racially themed.

Scars as their own option, tattoos, maybe even stuff like freckles and other skin imperfections. Trolls need beards and ear options, Draenei should honestly get their forehead plates made into an option separate from hairstyles for the males and the females should get the option for forehead plates/crests as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    I don't get the inconsistency of the customisation.

- Draenei, Orcs and Tauren have options that Lightforged, Mag'har and Highmountain don't have
    - Scars are only available for certain races/genders
    - Male night elves and dwarves get face tatoos, while the Zandalari and Lightforged get useless tatoos that are always covered up
    - Races like Night Elf and Human have TONS of options, while other races have nothing new..
    This is all most likely a work in progress,they did what they had time and will proly add more over time

For the love of God. Blizzard, son.

Can you please allow Druids to change the color of their Sentinel Owl and Druid Class forms? I have a white-haired Night Elf druid and I'd like to use the white varieties of either form.

And over the course of Shadowlands, can you expand on this system to offer new forms like the Ardenweald stags?

10+ Year Old Account
    fix ear clipping on helmets
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    fix ear clipping on helmets
    Dwarf beards first! If it's not belts, it's the "neck" parts on the new style chest pieces, to their own damn chests!

7+ Year Old Account
    Customization was half assed

How can you make new customization options and not give dwarves new beard choices

Or the whole blind eye not being interchangeable

Scars not present in everyone... And theres lots to be desired
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Customization was half assed

How can you make new customization options and not give dwarves new beard choices

Or the whole blind eye not being interchangeable

Scars not present in everyone... And theres lots to be desired
    From the start of alpha, I think I heard troll fans ask for beards.

I'm still shocked there are 0 beard options for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Dwarf beards first! If it's not belts, it's the "neck" parts on the new style chest pieces, to their own damn chests!
    honestly they should just let people turn the damn beards and ears off if clipping is so hard for them to fix when wearing helmet and stuff.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    honestly they should just let people turn the damn beards and ears off if clipping is so hard for them to fix when wearing helmet and stuff.
    Yeh I don't get why ears can't be "hidden" while wearing certain helmets. Maybe it's just the way the "body" model is made and they can't be flipped on and off? Like the trigger can't be tied to "Is helmet shown? yes/no".

As for beards, the short Dwarf beard doesn't look too bad with certain chest pieces, but it's too spread out. Like others have said, Dwarves not getting a single new beard is a little bit weird. Hopefully they keep adding to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying out the female regular orc customization. The 'Ghost' warpaint (think it's warpaint) causes the eyebrows of some of her different faces to get chopped up and be higher/lower compared to the other half of the eyebrow. I think some of the other warpaint does it as well, it's just more obvious on Ghost.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Honestly it's pretty bizzarre how random they've done it.

Why do NightElves have a scar option, but then humans they added it randomly to some of the black and asian faces? White people don't get scars?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!