Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    The toes still sticking out of the boots on a fresh undead killed any excitement I had for it. It just looks even worse than the bone option.
    Fucking really? Do you know if this is intended or a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Remember when the used to fix this sorta stuff? Remember the "pedo shoulders" on orks? when they reduced their size by like 75%? Good times. If it was modern Blizzard, they would still have little baby shoulders.
    yeah,i remember the orc,i think it was in tbc?lasted for a patch at most

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    yeah,i remember the orc,i think it was in tbc?lasted for a patch at most
    Yup was tbc, I vividly remember being in tears in shatrath - it was AMAZING. lasted a couple months I think? Good times.

Semi-related; On my tauren, the horns are now sticking through my mask/helmet. Absolutely hideously looking and there is no fix for it yet. I wish there was an option to not have horns entirely. While at it, i dont want a tail or mane/back hair sticking through my cloak and shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    lol undead sholder has been bugged for over 2 years now,its floating,looks liek crap,made me quit undead,this company is literaly worse than an indie company in many ways
    Yeah I'd super want them to fix this if I played my undead more. Looks awful.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

What.. my Warrior is a UD Female with no bones, looks amazing. Don't see any bugs, hell even if I did I'd gladly take those bugs over my spine ruining an entire mog.

a complete disaster
    Because of a few minor clipping issues. Wow. Way to overreact. But well, report the bug and don't use the option if it bothers you that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Because of a few minor clipping issues. Wow. Way to overreact. But well, report the bug and don't use the option if it bothers you that much.
    Guess the option of not wearing a cloak wasn't a choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard polish is dead. Get used to crap like this or quit playing. Hopefully if the company tanks they’ll rethink their greedy corporate bullshit. Probably not. Already got billions. Oh well, all good things come to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson View Post
    If you choose your undead without bones (fresh), you'll find loads of bugs in their arms and legs. Not to mention cloaks, which are broken where there should be bones.

Honestly, was it that hard to fix cloaks at least? ....
    Already made multiple bug reports on this during early parts of beta. It was never replied to by a blue or fixed...so yeah.. It's a sad state WoW is in right now. At least when it comes to them actually replying to bug fixes.

Hey, how you doing fella? It's a disaster because they had almost a year to fix cloaks and adapt them to the spine instead of just leaving it broken with no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Guess the option of not wearing a cloak wasn't a choice.
    Guess it's a lack of performance not fixing fresh undeads' cloaks.

Hey, how you doing fella? It's a disaster because they had almost a year to fix cloaks and adapt them to the spine instead of just leaving it broken with no reason.
    Not a fella, but doing well, thank you.

But disaster is still not the correct word. This is a bug, it's stupid, it should've been fixed, but the fires in Cali are a disaster, a tsunami is a disaster, an earthquake is a disaster, not this. Words mean things and if you keep using them wrong, they will lose impact.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure blizz said they were gonna fix some stuff with the barbershop. I've seen a few issues with the worgen and undead. Should be fixed soon hopefully

If you choose your undead without bones (fresh), you'll find loads of bugs in their arms and legs. Not to mention cloaks, which are broken where there should be bones.

Honestly, was it that hard to fix cloaks at least? ....
    Oh god, what a COMPLETE disaster, the cloak, WHAT WILL I DO that the cloaks have a hole in them. If only there was a temporary solution for the time being, like some way to hide the cloak. Ugh, WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER DISASTER!

I really hope you realize how foolish you sound.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Semi-related; On my tauren, the horns are now sticking through my mask/helmet. Absolutely hideously looking and there is no fix for it yet. I wish there was an option to not have horns entirely. While at it, i dont want a tail or mane/back hair sticking through my cloak and shoulders.
    I know that feeling. I remember back in MoP female Pandaren actually had their ears showing when wearing a hood/hat. In WoD they fixed it, and now they look just weird. Thankfully the Shadowmoon hood looks good on my character, because using older hoods is just weird
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Not a fella, but doing well, thank you.

But disaster is still not the correct word. This is a bug, it's stupid, it should've been fixed, but the fires in Cali are a disaster, a tsunami is a disaster, an earthquake is a disaster, not this. Words mean things and if you keep using them wrong, they will lose impact.
    Are you an Asperger, fella? Maybe you don't understand something as basic as figurative speech.

Anyway, telling people what words they should use to express themselves sounds so pathetic. Is everything alright at home, fella?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phaqfu View Post
    Oh god, what a COMPLETE disaster, the cloak, WHAT WILL I DO that the cloaks have a hole in them. If only there was a temporary solution for the time being, like some way to hide the cloak. Ugh, WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER DISASTER!

I really hope you realize how foolish you sound.
    I do hope you realise how terrible your clumsy attempt to try to sound sarcastic has been.
    Last edited by Nork; 2020-10-19 at 06:44 PM.

Are you an Asperger, fella? Maybe you don't understand something as basic as figurative speech.

Anyway, telling people what words they should use to express themselves sounds so pathetic. Is everything alright at home, fella?
    Awww, you keep trying. How cute.

How often are you rocking a cloak? Surly the missing texture on some of the cloaks bugs you just as much as all.of.the.clipping that cloaks have with everything they touch.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess it's a lack of performance not fixing fresh undeads' cloaks.
    Its blizzard

Awww, you keep trying. How cute.
    Is that your final answer? What a disaster, fella.