Poll: What will you do if Shadowlands sucks?

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    why are you making an obvious lie?....wod had literaly nothing progression wise outside of raiding,sl will have a pretty big legendery system to look for,covenants to level,soulbinds to get etc,it would have made more sense if you said that it will be similar to bfa in the vein of getting essences and azerite and ap
    He said boring, he never mentioned there was no content

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Literally nothing about what you said is factual. Accusing me of lying is childish especially if you haven't played in the beta. Don't reply to me again unless you have you have a constructive thing to say. Thanks.
    dude....you said sl is like wod...sl has endgame MUST do systems to be competitive...wod did NOT,it is a FACT,what is childish is a person coming to a fansite to lie and not admit it when called out for it

This is entertainment. If I buy a book (or movie) and I don't like it then I can put it down and never pick it up again. The same is true for WoW.

The one thing that WoW has over a book is that I get to spend time with the RL friends. What is that worth? Quite a bit actually. So if they quit then again the question is: Am I enjoying it?

If Yes, then keep playing. If not, then time to take a break for a while.

Oh, I will keep playing, but I will continue to do as I have been doing for much of 2002, bitch about my lazy adult child.

if its suck ? well, i dont raid anymore and that why, wow suck since legion (it was good for the leg and weapons but the grind no) since legion, blizzard think that endless grind evrywhere is the key to success, it is no more

and blizzard seem to forget that we are in 2020 and not 2006 anymore,, there is so much other games to play, just look october and november, cyberpunk, AC:valhallah, only these two game will be like 5 x better than shadowland, shadowland will be fun for me for like one month, when i will done with the lore, the quest, the zone and the 4 convenant, that will be it, only boring grind everyhwere will be left, i dont raid so i dont care and im not forced to contribute to the system

and right now with the brokens sytems and class, well..it not go well for them :P

VIVA DREAMHEAVEN ! xD

I will vanish til mid expansion and see if things got better, if not I would just hit it up again a month before the next one,,

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Or you could keep playing SL despite it sucking, because as shitty as WoW can get, it’s still the best MMO to many people.
    That is purely subjective. Each expansion has its good points and bad points. Sensible people will just stop and do something else. Other will just rant on the forums and makes polls. It is becoming a tradition.

200 IQ, I just won't play shadowlands to begin with... then I won't have to "do" anything if it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    But BFA was the best expansion though.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I enjoyed all expansions a lot, especially BFA, (because a I make my own opinions I guess), I will most likely like SL too.

Worst case scenario there will always be pet battles and fishing.
    Hello unique person #24535346, you would not believe it, but other people also make their own decisions and have their own opinions. They are just different from yours and if you think BfA was the best expansion ever - good for you! At least somebody could enjoy it.
    Majority thinks differently tho, not because they dont think for themselves, but because BfA was objectively not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambskin View Post
    Probably kill myself tbh. I have nothing going for me except wow and none of my friends even play any more so I got nothing and nobody except the virtual world, where I can't make friends and have been playing for 15 years and am not even good at it lol why wait for shadowlands
    Hay mate, if you'd like to just chill in game farming achievements or anything just hit me up!

10+ Year Old Account
    If it sucks, as in, like, WoD-level awful? Stop playing and refocus on Classic, FFXIV, and some single-player games I haven't gotten around to finishing up yet. If it sucks as in the grinds feel a little overly-systemized like in BFA? See previous, but checking in every patch to see if they pushed the bandaids through yet. That said, bugs aside beta seems promising, though I foresee a lot of changes coming to covenants in patches for the sake of high-end play, so I shouldn't have any trouble staying subscribed even if it's just to dick around in casual content. We'll have to see if the grinds wear on hard like they did in BFA (it's not the grind itself that's an issue, it's the grinds locked behind grinds with no visible end point that becomes a problem; not even the most egregious Classic grind had that issue).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same I did with BfA, stop playing, I don't see why people keep playing when they apparently dislike it so much

I voted "Quit WoW" only reason for that and not "until the next expansion" is because of all the information coming out about Developers actively badmouthing players who provide feedback, both to their face and behind closed doors.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I voted "Quit WoW" only reason for that and not "until the next expansion" is because of all the information coming out about Developers actively badmouthing players who provide feedback, both to their face and behind closed doors.
    Badmouthing to their face is ofc lack of professionalism... behind closed doors tho. Eh, wouldn't care that much... considering how much hate developers get from players It only stands to reason that some vent behind closed doors. Human way to cope with things. I would say it's actually healthy.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Hello unique person #24535346, you would not believe it, but other people also make their own decisions and have their own opinions. They are just different from yours and if you think BfA was the best expansion ever - good for you! At least somebody could enjoy it.
    Majority thinks differently tho, not because they dont think for themselves, but because BfA was objectively not good.
    I disagree. Its quite clear that the majority liked it. Hence the subs numbers increased during the expansion. Therefore you can easily make the conclusion that objectively, BFA was a good expansion.
    Last edited by Tesshin83; 2020-10-20 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, none of the last 4 or 5 expansions have sucked - this one won't either.

I'll just enjoy playing the game as I have all of WoW.
    Why have you felt the need to post this twice?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    Why have you felt the need to post this twice?
    I didn't feel the need to post it twice, but it seems you did ... so now it is posted twice.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I didn't feel the need to post it twice, but it seems you did ... so now it is posted twice.
    You posted the same opinion twice, I was just wondering why?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    why are you making an obvious lie?....wod had literaly nothing progression wise outside of raiding,sl will have a pretty big legendery system to look for,covenants to level,soulbinds to get etc,it would have made more sense if you said that it will be similar to bfa in the vein of getting essences and azerite and ap
    Sometimes "nothing" is better than "something".

It feels surreal to say this, but my own personal opinion is that I actually had a lot more fun and had more meaningful engagement with the game during WoD. Classes played better. Combat felt better. No convoluted forced systems you had to participate in. I wished for more content to do since the little content there were in WoD, actually held pretty high standard. BfA however? Well, opinions regarding fun is subjective. But I honestly feel it is way shittier than WoD, sure there's a lot to do, but most of that is low quality stuff. Having classes and the combat feeling butchered after Legion didn't exactly help either. I genuinely thought WoD were just a massive failure, and a fluke. That that was the worst we'd ever get. Jokes on me.

Anyways, I do got Beta myself, and while not thinking SL will necessarily be as bad as BfA (it's honestly too early to tell tho) I wont be surprised if a lot of people will get very disappointed, and maybe even feel a little cheated once it's out. The devs really did bite off way more than what they can chew with all these complicated systems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    I disagree. Its quite clear that the majority liked it. Hence the subs numbers increased during the expansion. Therefore you can easily make the conclusion that objectively, BFA was a good expansion.
    Mate. It didn't increase due to BfA. It increased due to Classic, which you need an active sub to play.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    You posted the same opinion twice, I was just wondering why?
    Probably for the same reason you do I guess.

Anyway - to clarify, it wasn't an opinion.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.