Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Talking CNN's Jeffrey Toobin caught masturbating on Zoom Call, now suspended

The New Yorker suspended staff writer Jeffrey Toobin after he reportedly exposed himself during a work Zoom call last week, sources tell Vice News. Toobin is also the chief legal analyst at CNN, where he appeared on air as recently as Saturday with host Wolf Blitzer.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers,” Toobin said in a statement to Vice.

Toobin said he believed he was not visible on the video call, but employees at The New Yorker and WNYC radio on the Zoom call saw Toobin with his pants down. “I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,” he said.

A CNN spokesman told Law & Crime that Toobin has “asked for some time off while he deals with a personal issue, which we have granted.” The network did not immediately respond to a request for comment on whether CNN was aware of the allegations when Toobin appeared on air Saturday.

A New Yorker spokesman said Toobin has been suspended while the incident is investigated.

This is not the first time work-related activity has gotten Toobin in trouble. In 2008, Toobin had an extramarital affair with a co-worker’s daughter that resulted in a pregnancy. Toobin reportedly offered the woman money to abort the child, in addition to offering to pay for the woman to have another child via a sperm donor. When the woman said she would not be having an abortion, Toobin reportedly told her she was going to regret it and that she should not expect any support from him.

After the child was born, Toobin was forced to go to court with the woman to address custody and financial disputes. Toobin reportedly resisted having his name on the child’s birth certificate and failed to pay the requested child support.
    When I first saw this article I thought it was made up. Then I noticed multiple sources are reporting on it.
    I'm not really surprised that he works for CNN. What a piece of shit.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...mself-n1243921
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/19...ing-zoom-call/
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/19/b...suspended.html

O.J. Simpson took a stab at making light of the Jeffrey Toobin situation.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318348497272238080

The Juice compared Toobin to Pee-wee Herman in a short video clip posted to his Twitter just hours after the CNN analyst’s masturbation scandal broke.

“Daaaaamn, Jeffrey Toobin. At least Pee-wee Herman was in an X-rated movie theater,” Simpson said in the clip. “I’m just saying.”

Pee-wee Herman, whose real name is Paul Reubens, was arrested in 1991 for masturbating in a public theater.

The New Yorker writer, who also serves as a legal analyst on CNN, said Monday that he made an “embarrassingly stupid mistake” after several people told Vice they saw him masturbating while on the call.
    Hilarious.

I mean..the guy was jerking off, and didn't realize he could be seen.

Personally, I think it's hilarious.

I'm amused to see the conservative media stressing the CNN angle there. Really desperate to find something.

Either way, fuck that guy. That's some gross ass shit and totally deserving of being fired, which I hope he is once the New Yorker concludes their investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm amused to see the conservative media stressing the CNN angle there. Really desperate to find something.

Either way, fuck that guy. That's some gross ass shit and totally deserving of being fired, which I hope he is once the New Yorker concludes their investigation.
    If he thought he was muted I really can’t see how it is gross ass shit unless he knew he wasn’t... people masturbate.

Side note. It is weird how conservatives want to say yay to this and call him a piece of shit over the situation with the child he wanted aborted. Meanwhile in other threads their opinions are exactly the opposite... that it isn’t fair and what Jeffrey wanted was actually good... people like our dear op are wishy washy as always.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    When I first saw this article I thought it was made up. Then I noticed multiple sources are reporting on it.
    I'm not really surprised that he works for CNN. What a piece of shit.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...mself-n1243921
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/19...ing-zoom-call/
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/19/b...suspended.html

Hilarious.
    And? What is your point? Are we supposed to be outraged at this? Sure, suspend him, go for it. Still nothing in comparison to serial sexual assaulters like Bill O'Reilly that should be in jail, but nope, pay the victims off, and move him to a place like The Blaze or wherever that dumbass is.

It's not like jerking off on a Zoom call is the same as murdering your wife and her lover in cold blood and then using the fubared American race-relations situation to get away with it scott free, to later write books about how you murdered your wife and her lover in cold blood and then got away with it scott free.

But yes, what a "piece of shit".
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2020-10-20 at 09:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    If he thought he was muted I really can’t see how it is gross ass shit unless he knew he wasn’t... people masturbate.

Side note. It is weird how conservatives want to say yay to this and call him a piece of shit over the situation with the child he wanted aborted. Meanwhile in other threads their opinions are exactly the opposite... that it isn’t fair and what Jeffrey wanted was actually good... people like our dear op are wishy washy as always.
    Was he in the middle of a Zoom call? Or was the Zoom call done, and he thought he turned it off/muted it/whatever? Like, if the call was done, I'd just turn it off. The latter is somewhat excusable, though he should probably have shut down Zoom and made triple sure. But it sounds a lot like the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    What a weirdo
    And yet, you support a rapist and serial sexual assaulter in Trump? You should really rethink that statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    But aren't most Zoom call from the shoulders up, I mean yeah this guy is pretty excited but meh, I am sure he'll get the help he needs.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I don't understand how this even happens. "I didn't think they could see me" Why are you doing it when someone could see you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I don't understand how this even happens. "I didn't think they could see me" Why are you doing it when someone could see you?
    Yeah. It's one thing to get caught doing something embarrassing but there are some mental prereqs you have to go through before you'll thinking of getting one off in a business mindset.

Definitely the guy who has rubbed one out in the office bathroom, more than once.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Good. Don't do that shit while on a Zoom call.

But I heard about this other creep who made sexual remarks about his own daughter, casually bragged about sexual assault, spoke about barging into underage girls' locker rooms, fully supported a pedophile running for office, cheated on all of his wives and used campaign funds to pay off a sex worker. Among other things. How y'all feel about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this news to you because it's CNN, or because you just found about someone getting caught "defiling" himself and was suspended for it? Would it have made you feel better if he wasn't "deplatformed", causing him to lose his job? Is this cancel culture?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And yet, you support a rapist and serial sexual assaulter in Trump? You should really rethink that statement.
    Says the guy voting for biden

kekw

kekw
    Wait, when did Biden grap women by their genitials? and/or rape anyone?

kekw
    Proudly. Compared to Trump, he is a fucking angel.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    Hilarious.
    Very funny. At least he didn't murder anyone.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I think the whole banging a co-worker's daughter, pressuring her to abort then dodging child support is where I would have cut ties if I were CNN.

In light of all that, him masturbating during work calls (even if he can't be seen or heard) is rather unsurprising.

Like I'm really not big on punishing people for their sex lives, but this dude is sketch as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Wait, when did Biden grap women by their genitials? and/or rape anyone?
    Let's not go there.

I'm voting Biden, but there's some shit on him too. It's just if I have to choose between two senile weirdo perverts, I'll go with the one that doesn't want to become a fascist dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Good. Don't do that shit while on a Zoom call.

But I heard about this other creep who made sexual remarks about his own daughter, casually bragged about sexual assault, spoke about barging into underage girls' locker rooms, fully supported a pedophile running for office, cheated on all of his wives and used campaign funds to pay off a sex worker. Among other things. How y'all feel about that?
    Love the whataboutism in the thread. its hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And? What is your point? Are we supposed to be outraged at this? Sure, suspend him, go for it. Still nothing in comparison to serial sexual assaulters like Bill O'Reilly that should be in jail, but nope, pay the victims off, and move him to a place like The Blaze or wherever that dumbass is.
    Love the whataboutism in the thread.
    blah blah blah orange man bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I think the whole banging a co-worker's daughter, pressuring her to abort then dodging child support is where I would have cut ties if I were CNN
    agree with that. everyone masturbates, but doing it on a work call is a big oops.

haha.
    Last edited by announced; 2020-10-20 at 10:39 AM.