15+ Year Old Account

9.0 leveling is a joke............

.........AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT ABOUT IT!!! Seriously I had several characters who were 110-117 prior to 9.0 hitting. Some had started the HOA quest and some didn't. Since the patch I've taken every single one of those characters who were 110-117 and got to max level simply by doing the BFA intro quest, 3 "make our base on the other side's zone" quests, MOTHERLODE quest, and maybe 10-15 quests in one zone and BAM I was level cap. Only took a few hours on each one and I'm sure I could have cut that down even more if I hadn't farted around doing other crap while I was doing that. The only thing that slowed me down was having to get 100 war resources to further myself in the war campaign which is where the 10-15 quests in one zone came into play. I haven't checked alts who were below 60 before 9.0 hit but I'm sure even they won't take that long to level up. This is by far the best pre-expansion catch up they've given to players for alts needing to level up.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    .........AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT ABOUT IT!!! Seriously I had several characters who were 110-117 prior to 9.0 hitting. Some had started the HOA quest and some didn't. Since the patch I've taken every single one of those characters who were 110-117 and got to max level simply by doing the BFA intro quest, 3 "make our base on the other side's zone" quests, MOTHERLODE quest, and maybe 10-15 quests in one zone and BAM I was level cap. Only took a few hours on each one and I'm sure I could have cut that down even more if I hadn't farted around doing other crap while I was doing that. The only thing that slowed me down was having to get 100 war resources to further myself in the war campaign which is where the 10-15 quests in one zone came into play. I haven't checked alts who were below 60 before 9.0 hit but I'm sure even they won't take that long to level up. This is by far the best pre-expansion catch up they've given to players for alts needing to level up.
    yeah same here, somes alt was 100, other 110

each one took me like 2-4 h to cap them at 50, the last ones, i just sended them away to the bird zone in draenor (forgot the area name) in there there a buff if build the bar, you gain a +20% xp, its...just...freaking fast with quest/rare and chest...lol

We have level capped 8 characters in one evening from 45 to 50 in like 5 dungeons. One dungeon is 7-10minutes. (I used my main tank to boost my friends). It was stupidly fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    We have level capped 8 characters in one evening from 45 to 50 in like 5 dungeons. One dungeon is 7-10minutes. (I used my main tank to boost my friends). It was stupidly fun.
    Only reason I've been doing it the way I have is even once you hit 50 you'll have to do all that crap anyway to progress in the BFA campaign so I figure why not get the crap out of the way and get levels at the same time lol. After my first one hit 50 I sent the rest of them to Nazmir since Magni ends up requesting you there to further the quest. I figure might as well send my characters to the zone to get the flight path they'll need later anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been a nice change of pace on multiple fronts. Being able to focus my leveling efforts on the continents I actually found fun to level through on new characters, rather than having to put up with 'dead zone' slogs where there just aren't any fun options, or the ability to choose to just rocket through by picking the most efficient continent, is nice, as is how quick it is to get all my now-45s up to 50 with the ability to skip BFA leveling entirely. Kul'Tiras and Zandalar need a break for me before they'll be fun again, just because of overexposure.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    You can buy war resources Bound Bliz account @ honorbound vendor Tauren lady

Only reason I've been doing it the way I have is even once you hit 50 you'll have to do all that crap anyway to progress in the BFA campaign so I figure why not get the crap out of the way and get levels at the same time lol. After my first one hit 50 I sent the rest of them to Nazmir since Magni ends up requesting you there to further the quest. I figure might as well send my characters to the zone to get the flight path they'll need later anyway.
    You do not have to have done any zone-quests in BFA to do the main questline. When hitting 50, you take the World-Quest unlock, speak to Genn, go to Nazjatar, go to chamber, go to highmountain, chamber, Nazjatar, Stormwind, Uldum (Dungeonquickskip), chamber, pandaria, chamber, uldum, blackrock, chamber - DONE you got your cloak. You do not even have to turn in 100 resources - not even one single quest except the boralus-unlock. Any alt can instantly unlock World-Quests, which is needed for further stuff.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chromie Time! I can play my favo xpack again to lvl my allied race! Going TBC all the way I really really love it!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Complaining that leveling is too fast, but having problems getting 100 war resources ������ omg

15+ Year Old Account
    @Magicon not even close to what I was doing. I was just saying that after doing the 3 planting of the base on the "other side's zones" I've chosen to do the starting quest into Nazmir to gather what's left of the 100 war resources needed to further the war campaign once I get to there while I'm in queue for MOTHERLODE to do that quest. Literally all those things take me 45-50 with virtually no effort.

Gives me hope I'll get all the allied races achievements now, so im happy as well. Just wish it was even faster.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO