Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    I am a little nervous about this actually. While I get that it is on their low priority. Since they have other things to worry about. I could of sworn they said somewhere that Legion raids were going to be a bit easier to solo in Shadowlands (Yes they are soloable now, but only for certain classes and there is no way to solo Mythic atm from what I've seen.) I guess we will see what happens when Prepatch is out. Calling it. 29th.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    except Ion went out on twitter and said it hasn't been done yet and it was the lowest priority and it would be sorted before it going live. Its not been fixed yet and the expansion/pre-patch is not live yet.
    I'm glad that it's low priority. There are much more important things to get right

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I'm glad that it's low priority. There are much more important things to get right
    Yeah, and making old bosses die fast isn't exactly something that requires a lot of work either

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    I am a little nervous about this actually. While I get that it is on their low priority. Since they have other things to worry about. I could of sworn they said somewhere that Legion raids were going to be a bit easier to solo in Shadowlands (Yes they are soloable now, but only for certain classes and there is no way to solo Mythic atm from what I've seen.) I guess we will see what happens when Prepatch is out. Calling it. 29th.
    Legion will fall under legacy content in SL's so the massive damage buff should be active. So yes it will be easier to solo.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    The positive feedback loop was noted above, and I tend to agree. I think having some nice DPS bursts racials still on horde side are attractive. As much as I hate to say this, as it's probably not the 100% correct solution, I think making the alliance racials really strong would pull more guilds back over. As a player base we ask for differentiation, so we can feel more unique, and racials did that... just not how it may have been anticipated. Power tied to other game features will often pull people to the power (see covenants).
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

Quote Originally Posted by chaddd View Post
    The positive feedback loop was noted above, and I tend to agree. I think having some nice DPS bursts racials still on horde side are attractive. As much as I hate to say this, as it's probably not the 100% correct solution, I think making the alliance racials really strong would pull more guilds back over. As a player base we ask for differentiation, so we can feel more unique, and racials did that... just not how it may have been anticipated. Power tied to other game features will often pull people to the power (see covenants).
    wrong thread mate

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Legion will fall under legacy content in SL's so the massive damage buff should be active. So yes it will be easier to solo.
    That's good! I haven't been keeping up with SL's stuff really. So this should be interesting then.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I'm a bit concerned that they don't make the buff available at level 51, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    You’re asking if old raids will be harder once you gain 10 more levels and gear far better than endgame BFA gear?

Is this a joke? Corruption is just the new TF. No different than farming old raids after a new expansion releases. They get easier.
    well, Nighthold is a 110 raid, in SL he will be 60 so its a good question...

ok il leave now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

It will be easier with dungeon blues simply because of ilvl, overall power and those raids will be knocked down to legacy difficulty due to the hidden buff. Once you’re 10+ levels above it becomes substantially easier.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Except that SL also brings with it the AoE cap and removes corruptions like TD that will randomly annihilate entire instances for you. It'll probably get easier once you are 9.2 endgame geared sure but I imagine it will feel substantially worse for many classes in the short term.
    I dont get the panic peoplle have over an aoe cap. This tends to be a topic everytime, but cmon its a base game change to everyone. Stop complaining already.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I dont get the panic peoplle have over an aoe cap. This tends to be a topic everytime, but cmon its a base game change to everyone. Stop complaining already.
    It's not panic. It's just the fact of the matter that it will slow things.

Blizzard shouldn't have made a change that is primarily for m+ (let's not kid ourselves) affect shit like old content farming. We know they could use a scalpel but they used a hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was able to solo mythic nighthold except guldan before. Has anyone found it easier or harder?

Definitely harder now, corruptions were a huge part of running old content for me. But, once you reach 60, the damage multiplier will kick in. Add to that some purples and you will be soloing M Argus in no time.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't tried any Legion Raids, just did a few Classic, TBC and WotLK stuff on my US Account. AoE Cap is a little irritating, especially with trash you just want to pull into a corner and massacre but it's not serious.

I'd really love to see a potion or flask that would increase movement speed in legacy raids to make it slightly quicker. Potion/Flask of Legacy - Increases movement speed by 50% in Legacy Raid Instances, lasts two hours. Make it a cheap mat requirement in Shadowlands and I'd love that. From a Warrior who has ran ICC, Ulduar, Naxx, MC, BWL and SSC in the last two days with no movement speed increases

Also did they 'fix' the lockout sharing issue? Kinda want to farm for Invincible/Tusks/Mimiron's Head
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    I'd really love to see a potion or flask that would increase movement speed in legacy raids to make it slightly quicker. Potion/Flask of Legacy - Increases movement speed by 50% in Legacy Raid Instances, lasts two hours. Make it a cheap mat requirement in Shadowlands and I'd love that. From a Warrior who has ran ICC, Ulduar, Naxx, MC, BWL and SSC in the last two days with no movement speed increases
    Bear Tartare

/10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    You’re asking if old raids will be harder once you gain 10 more levels and gear far better than endgame BFA gear?

Is this a joke? Corruption is just the new TF. No different than farming old raids after a new expansion releases. They get easier.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=319316/...in-shadowlands

You're delusional if you thought this thread didn't deserve merit based on all past data and how scuffed scaling is when they do any type of squishes.

3+ Year Old Account
    Are BfA dungeons/raids soloabe at max lvl or no?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good question. Haven't yet visited any BFA or Legion raids at level 60.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Yesterdays hotfix had

Players above level 50 now properly retain their full combat bonus when fighting enemies from the Legion expansion.
    So Legion content should be 'ez' now? Havn't tried it myself. Still have enough to do in Shadowlands to not go do old content yet.