Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Just sounds tedious like most dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    This quest tactic is straight out of F2P games like Hearthstone or MTGA "play x games with y class". No point to have this kind of thing in WoW I would just be pissed if I had to play a spec I don't like playing just to complete all dailies.

I'm all for having more content, but this is something that a lot of players, myself included, would literally never touch or, at best, would involve us switching specs and AFKing a world boss kill.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Pushing ppl to do things isnt good idea I like tank but i dont like heal for a example. They push me to heal. ??? Nooo way. Daily/weekly questes are dump they just push player to play a game every week/day not because they want just beacease they felt they missed smth.

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    It's very imbalanced(in terms of design of gameplay) that you get rewarded for mundane tasks like pet collections or repetitive dailies but the enormous pool of gameplay that are you actual specs get nothing (explicitly) for being played.
    So it would be nice to have a weekly quest with the requirements of "complete 3 5mans with 3 unique specs or 3 battlegrounds/arenas/etc. with 3 unique specs or 3 world/raid bosses with 3 unique specs" (rewards I don't know: decide).
    Forcing people to play specs they don't like will never improve the game. Terrible idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Forcing people to do things they do not enjoy is bad gameplay design. I recall the PvP requirement for the legendary cloak was hated by the PvE players.
    PvP playeres hated it too because it caused a massive influx of PvE players only there to complete the quest.

"forcing" people into tanking and healing to "improve" the game?

what could go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Nobody forced you to do anything in this game. A lot of people in this game are obsessive-complulsive with completionism but it's really a problem with their life choices and not a requirement and they are not forced (for example do you really need another mount that looks like SHIT when at the same time nobody cares that you got an achievement for mounts?).
    Also this would be very easy anyway (I explained it above).
    Of course I don't. I am at the state of mind that I don't even care about the r.io score as long as I can do +15 for weekly.

And yes, I am completionist and I like that.

So yeah, forcing people to do content on every spec for any kinds of reward is... forcing. I just don't like the idea of something being behind the spec.

Yeah, this thread is perfect example why companies should never listen to player suggestions.

I mean, how do people even come up with such terrible ideas? Let's force players to do something they don't want to do, don't know how to do, won't enjoy in any way, that will surely improve the game, amiright?
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The game will not be improved with any weekly or daily quests.

The only thing it improves is Blizzard's MAU statistics.
    yeah, the 2 necessary weekly quests in shadowlands are going to keep people playing for days....lol