Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    WoW art team: Mr. Kotick, we made this thing for Ardenweld but it looks like shit and nobody will use it

Bobby Kotick *twirling his cartoonishly evil mustache*: Put it on the store and sell it to schmucks for a 6 month subscription! Muahahahaha!!!

It's a bit shit but whatever. I'm not particularly swayed by the promos regardless.

I have a 6 months sub, but please, dont give me this ugly shit

seems like it cant be earned by 6 month sub from your balance account.

omg lol, what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Bobby Kotick *twirling his cartoonishly evil mustache*: Put it on the store and sell it to schmucks for a 6 month subscription! Muahahahaha!!!
    It's not sold if you have a 6 month sub, but given for free.

Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension *shrug*

Eh. Come back when you have crossover transmogs. Give me the Queen of Blades wings as a transmog for a back item, or even better, any of the arch angel wings from Diablo. Mathaels wings in particular would be badass

People bashing the costume:

9/10 is just mad that their precious tokens does not let them get stuff.

1/10 legit thinks the costume is ugly.

Ya'll clowns are funny, please keep it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even give a shit if they want to keep doing carrots like this to keep people subbed, but they really really need to start allowing all fun/silly items to be transmogged. It's a still policy to still have when there are already so many things that are exceptions, and shit like this and the Blizzcon Onesie are two very obvious examples.

So that was what they decided to use it for, after being in the data files for an eternity. A bloody 6 month sub promotion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a freaking joke!

What a worthless 6 month reward.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    awesome, I'd sign up for a 1 year extension to get those wings. Too bad I'm on a month to month payment schedule.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

theyre testing the waters again with adding items and gear alongside mounts alreayd in the shop

whales will be whales

What a dogshit set

That is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.

This surely has to be a joke?

I mean, what is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is delightfully silly. I might pick it up to mix and match with suitable purple pieces of other sets. Would vastly prefer it be an in-game reward, but c'est la vie.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Omg yesss! They might add transmog sets to the store. I hope that gets us good quality sets

Hey, don't knock it. This is probably the closest I will get to a pandaren druid anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinagami091 View Post
    Eh. Come back when you have crossover transmogs. Give me the Queen of Blades wings as a transmog for a back item, or even better, any of the arch angel wings from Diablo. Mathaels wings in particular would be badass
    This is what I'm talking about.

Last time we got a game, now we get ... this atrocity.

And I'm totally thrilled that there's going to be a part of the cash shop for Transmogging.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not for me but it beats that ghastly mechanical dragon from the last one.

Enjoying all the salt about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnfzs View Post
    I have no issues with this yet but the new transmog tab in the shop is a bit concerning. I feel that the quality of armor sets obtainable in games always suffers when companies start to sell costumes etc.
    They already sold transmog helms in the shop, and given the span of time between those releases and this one, I'm not too concerned about it. They'll probably do more, but given how subjective appearances are to begin with, I still expect some of the best sets to come from raids/PvP/rep unlocks.