Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Again, there are NO WHITE PEOPLE. The term you're looking for is CAUCASIAN. Not been aware that other than the "n-bomb" racial slurs exist, yet starting and championing a tread about punishment for racism. Who is the simpleton here, again?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Pvp is toxic, more news at 11. Doesn't make them racist snowflake you've probably dropped n word and fag as much as the rest of us. Welcome to the internet . If my private conversations amongst friends were recorded we would probably be in prison because of retards who take shit seriously.
    When this guy reads the replies and goes 'oh, thats why i'm racist, thought everyone else did this too' lol. The ignorance of racist people is astounding

Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post
    Another white boy downplaying how serious issue racism is, more news at 11.
    this comment make you the same as everyone you claim to loth, and also make you part of the problem.

So you're calling me a racist when I say "white boys" from position of being white myself, and in the same post you imply that them using the n-bomb is not racist? I mean, are you simple or just a huge hypocrite?
    Calling a white guy "white boy" is 100 times more racist than calling a white guy a nigger.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So you're calling me a racist when I say "white boys" from position of being white myself, and in the same post you imply that them using the n-bomb is not racist? I mean, are you simple or just a huge hypocrite?
    Do you even know what a hypocrite is? That would be you in this instance. You're only a racist using your own logic.

I don't see the offense in either word, because let me emphasize this, they are words.

I'm simply pointing out that unbeknownst to you white boy is actually a racial slur, who uses it is technically irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by apustus View Post
    Calling a white guy "white boy" is 100 times more racist than calling a white guy a nigger.
    Also, this.

I use fag, bitch and retards sometimes with my mates, cause its the language we grew up with together. Sucks to have your life ruining cause someone recorded a private conversation. It's like with Trump, when he said he's gonna grab some pussy, which I never get why was such a big fuss over, I've probably said 10x worse than that privately.

Quote Originally Posted by apustus View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; calling someone a nigger isn't and doesn't automatically make you racist.
    said by every racist
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

As a transnigger i take no offence when someone says nigger in a private chat, people leaking the chat should be cancelled as they're the ones trying to cause harm through racism. No one would have ever had any harm if these chats weren't leaked, therefore the leakers need to be lynched.

Raiku and Swapxy should take DNA test and prove to the Americans that they are not really white.

Is racism different in Brazil or in the US?

Because in Brazil calling someone a nigger isn't racism whatsoever. It may be offensive (context) but for it to be considered racism by the law you have to hold some kind of prejudice and negate/deny their rights based on color, race, etc.

What did them deny the other guys by calling them nigger?
    Thanks for the heads up!

The word is very distasteful and not in my vocabulary, but if you think what these guys did so long ago somehow makes them hateful bigots deserving permanent ostracization, you are part of the problem. That sort of attitude just breeds more animosity. Yes actions have consequences and all that, and blizzard should take action when appropriate and not publicly associate with these people, but do you really think that these little 20s euro gamers hate black people?
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Is racism different in Brazil or in the US?

Because in Brazil calling someone a nigger isn't racism whatsoever. It may be offensive (context) but for it to be considered racism by the law you have to hold some kind of prejudice and negate/deny their rights based on color, race, etc.

What did them deny the other guys by calling them nigger?
    In this case it absolutely is a racial slur. Raiku is not a Spanish-speaker, who is unaware of the meaning of that word in the English language. He absolutely knows what he's saying, no matter if it was a "slip-up" or not. Even the kids know that this word is MEANT to be offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Pvp is toxic, more news at 11. Doesn't make them racist snowflake you've probably dropped n word and fag as much as the rest of us. Welcome to the internet . If my private conversations amongst friends were recorded we would probably be in prison because of retards who take shit seriously.
    Am i really the only one who would never use these words? Telling someone that he's an idiot or stupid or something like this ok, but swearing... nah, i would not do it. Yes, it is racist and sexist, but personally for me it's simply too stupid to use this words.

But yes, i think that using these words and then come up with an excuse that this is the language we speak with each other is just an stupid excuse. I'm by far not an SJW and hate everything they do in movies, games and other things they destroy because of them being "triggered"; but i think that everyone who still uses racist slurs because of convenience is at least accepting these. And i'm not one that does accept these.
    Last edited by Velerios; 2020-10-20 at 05:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    this whole thread is just sad i hope a forum mod locks it soon
    Last edited by snusrage; 2020-10-20 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    I'm sorry but no, I don't have any interest in dropping n bombs during anything. I curse like crazy and am very far from some one who tries to be PC. Its just never been a word i use out of frustration or as an insult in private or public. If you use the n-word as an insult you should probably double check if you are relating that to race being the insult cause it has a strong connection especially in the US.
    This is such a level-headed, non-accusatory and yet firm response. Good job breaking the internet mold.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    said by every racist
    Black rappers must be some of the most racist people on earth xD

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Am i really the only one who would never use these words? Telling someone that he's an idiot or stupid or something like this ok, but swearing... nah, i would not do it. Yes, it is racist and sexist, but personally for me it's simply too stupid to use this words.

But yes, i think that using these words and then come up with an excuse that this is the language we speak with each other is just an stupid excuse. I'm by far not an SJW and hate everything they do in movies, games and other things they destroy because of them being "triggered"; but i think that everyone who still uses racist slurs because of convenience is at least accepting these. And i'm not one that does accept these.
    It isn't though, when it's the case. What is said in a private conversation is none of anyone else's business. People can frown upon their behavior, sure, but they are well within reason to use whichever lingo they find fitting whilst conversing among themselves. If anyone even questions or want to moderate this they might want to reconsider their entire line of thought because that truly is a dangerous path. I hate the fact they went out with an excuse in the first place. They shouldn't have to.

I'm not a fan of vulgar language myself but unless its hurled directly at me, why should I even take offense? I belong to a limited edition (minority is such a silly word, especially in this scenario, we're awesome) myself, but if someone insults "us" as a general remark I usually just chuckle and retaliate.

Your second line of thought is a bit contradictory. It technically by itself puts you firmly in the SJW category unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Oh, and sidenote (plus a rare compliment); the fact you say "swearing... nah, i would not do it" definitely puts you in an exclusive club, I've been playing this game since launch and there's not many people that are like you. Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I made no judgements based on use of slurs in my original post. I said that the only people I'd ever heard use the n-word when they're angry I already believed to be racist.
    I've heard dozens of black people call someone the n-word when they are pissed off. I'm sure you have as well. Does that make them racist against black people? Clearly you are saying only certain "types" of people you have heard say it you assume are racist.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    It actually does. There are a lot of things you can call people without using racial\homophobic\sexist comments. Because you chose to use those types of slurs shows that you are homophobic and you think you're better than a woman. To actually try to defend them shows that your hatred is deep seated.
    No it doesn't. If a women calls someone a bitch does that mean they hate women? Use your brain dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The insult "redneck" has nothing to do with your race.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2020-10-20 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I've heard dozens of black people call someone the n-word when they are pissed off. I'm sure you have as well. Does that make them racist against black people? Clearly you are saying only certain "types" of people you have heard say it you assume are racist.
    I don't know many black people, and those I do know I don't know well enough to have ever seen them angry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I don't know many black people, and those I do know I don't know well enough to have ever seen them angry.
    You have never seen anyone on youtube in a fight or just out in public in a fight? I went to public schools and even for the 2 years I was in a small high school with only 2 black kids(in the high school part) I heard one call the other the N-word in a fight and the guy saying it was a good kid, the one he called it was an annoying jackass he just got fed up with.