Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cute set, but makes sense people are so angry in this thread, fragile ego etc etc.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I dont care... If people want it... go ahead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    finally they start selling transmogs sets, they will move over 90% of the design work on new sets to the transmog store instead
    They've been selling mounts since...forever? And they are rarely better than ones that can be earned in game (the red blue and yellow horse is an exception, but of course that is subjective), so I am not expecting this to happen with Xmogs.

That said, you can't dismiss the fact that they might make a set or two that people actually like and make it for sale, and that some people will be angry about it. As long as they don't start selling rare legacy items for xmog, we should be okay. And I am sure some people would be ok with that as well, but I'm not one of them. No matter how much I'd like the Bulwark of Azzinoth, for example.

As for this particular xmog...it'll be like the Wendigo woolies, the rat mount, and a lot of other stuff in game, for me at least; activated, never used. but I don't begrudge anyone who might actually want to use it, more power to you.

And as for kicking people who use it....that makes no sense at all.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowroxxor View Post
    The first thing that comes to my mind is "clown world".

These 6 months sub deals are always a sign of desperation, but this time around... my oh my
    they are literally every 6 months, they have nothing to do with the current state of the game...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Meh, it looks ok i guess. I don't know why they put them on an orc and tauren to show it off. It would look far better on a female night elf or gnome.

Actually, this set could look pretty good on an elf, specifically nightbourne/Nightelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    raids/PvP/rep
    Sets from these sources have been atrocious for the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You have not seen anyone excited about getting wing transmogs?
    grow the fuck up, or get some glasses cause holy moly.

i can go back if you want to the blizzcon reveal and show you the THOUSANDS of people hyped over the wings coming in shadowlands.
    literally thousands.
    Lmao, have fun looking like a clown. I'm gonna have my fun kicking people using this crap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    They've been selling mounts since...forever? And they are rarely better than ones that can be earned in game (the red blue and yellow horse is an exception, but of course that is subjective), so I am not expecting this to happen with Xmogs.

That said, you can't dismiss the fact that they might make a set or two that people actually like and make it for sale, and that some people will be angry about it. As long as they don't start selling rare legacy items for xmog, we should be okay. And I am sure some people would be ok with that as well, but I'm not one of them. No matter how much I'd like the Bulwark of Azzinoth, for example.

As for this particular xmog...it'll be like the Wendigo woolies, the rat mount, and a lot of other stuff in game, for me at least; activated, never used. but I don't begrudge anyone who might actually want to use it, more power to you.

And as for kicking people who use it....that makes no sense at all.
    They have been selling
    pets
    Mounts
    Toys
    Tmogs

since vanilla in 2004 for real life cash, with no way to get them ingame.

so people acting liek this is new is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylamoo View Post
    interesting ff14 makes ingame shop items for way more, and they are items that typically look 100x better than crap you can get in game but no one gives a shit. Community differences, wow players like to complain just to complain. But lets all agree on the fact that this thing is ugly AF
    It's almost as if WoW players are just waiting to pounce on anything to add to the hate train no matter how small or insignificant it is. Even if other games do it, do it worse and their community don't raise even a peep out of it.

Came here for FelPlague defending this, was not dissapointed.

20 euro for a clown transmog... God...

I already pay a 6 month recurring sub, but ain't nobody gonna catch me wearing that clownsuit.

Frankly I'd rather have had the usual mount, but this seems like Blizzard's way of easing us into the mindset of accepting transmog sets being sold on the store.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    Came here for FelPlague defending this, was not dissapointed.

20 euro for a clown transmog... God...
    I got it for free, didnt you?

Not seeing it anywhere, but are the wings from the shoulders or the back? Just thinking it would be funny if they’re shoulders and you rock Darter wings on top of the wing back option some Covenants have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lmao, have fun looking like a clown. I'm gonna have my fun kicking people using this crap.
    man if you are gunna kick people wearing wings come shadowlands be prepared to have literally zero friends, cause everyone is going to be using wings.
    but i guess the friends thing aint new.

During all of my wow history since Vanilla I have like 30+ characters, alliance, horde, men, women of all races, but holy cow there is none who is willing to wear this shit. Where are designers who created Corruptor Rainment? Judgement? Blind Absolution? Bloodfang?

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    You seem to be a very unlikable person.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Sets from these sources have been atrocious for the past few years.
    That's always subjective. I don't think there are any really good armor sets before MoP; the graphic fidelity just isn't comparable to modern models. Some Legion Class hall sets were decent. There are some PvP sets from WoD that I want to buy still. I liked the Dazar'alor and Nyalotha sets, while I think the first raid tier in Shadowlands looks awful; that opinion isn't shared by others posting comments on those pages. Meanwhile, some of the covenant sets look pretty good. Heritage armor has been mostly good, though there are some pieces that I've been replacing with others or hiding because they just don't fit (e.g. Worgen shoulders).

It's hard to believe anyone would want to look like that.