Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Sad that another tmog is behind a paywall - but oh well, we all knew this was going to happen again at some point. I think it looks hideous though

This honestly just looks silly in my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    i dont know wtf you are talking about, blizzard clearly did it before they got lazy and realized they can just make lazy ass content and feed on whales
    What are you talking about?
    Microtransactions have been in the game since day 1 of vanilla.
    and again the economy of 2004 and 2020 are VERY different, MMO's have been unable to survive off of Subscriptions alone for MANY MANY years, again why not a single mmo can do it.

blizzard probably realised games like genshim impact can make 100 million dollars in under 1 month just from microtransactions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and again the economy of 2004 and 2020 are VERY different, MMO's have been unable to survive off of Subscriptions alone for MANY MANY years, again why not a single mmo can do it.
    yes im sure wow needs microtransactions to survive, thats why bobby kotic gets a 30 million dollar yearly bonus

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    blizzard probably realised games like genshim impact can make 100 million dollars in under 1 month just from microtransactions

- - - Updated - - -

yes im sure wow needs microtransactions to survive, thats why bobby kotic gets a 30 million dollar yearly bonus
    Bobby kotic does not work on wow, if blizz made literally 0 dollars he would still get 30 million dollar yearly bonus, i think you fail to realize a game needs to make decent money for it to be seen as worth to a company.

if a company costs 10 billion to run, and only makes 11 billion, while yes thats 1 billion dollar made! thats only a 10% gain, that is not worth the risk, cause if something went wrong it could throw the entire company under.

also lol "blizzard probably realised games like genshim impact can make 100 million dollars in under 1 month just from microtransactions"

didnt know blizzard were time travelers and realized genshim impact could make 100 million in a month, so then they went back in time to 2004 to add microtransactions to their game.

Oh I thought it was just the wings - it’s the whole thing?? Can you use just parts of it?
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    Oh I thought it was just the wings - it’s the whole thing?? Can you use just parts of it?
    yep each peice is a specific mog peice, the wings on the shoulders.

The comments, oh the comments.
    For me this already will be free as I am on 6 month sub as it is the cheapest. I am and will be playing WoW, so what, should I cry now since I will get it just like that?
    P.S.
    Has the Babyheelsface already made another whining video without any essence about this?

Costs ~380+K gold in Europe if you're converting 2 Tokens to Battle.net balance, with €6 to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    It.. would be wasted time to explain that to you, indirectly to felplague. Not very kind now don't you think?
    I think you should reread if you are so interested, it's already hard explaining it.. when a person thinks he has to pay for the sun lol.

But I want to thank you as well for your input, very helpfull.

Edit: I think you are either confused/quoted wrong post or just lost idk, weird post.
    Bro your argument makes no sense lol "Youll pay for it in the end, you always pay for it" sounds like you're just another pissed off ex player that has to get mad anytime they give their customer base a free incentive

What mircotransactions were in the game in Vanilla?

10+ Year Old Account
    Like that looks disgusting. .looks like TBC leveling gear at first glance...

Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    Why does it matter? All you need to worry about is not participating in the microtransactions that Blizzard puts out thats it. end of story

Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    Collectors edition pets.
    TCG mounts, pets, mogs, and toys.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    Bro your argument makes no sense lol "Youll pay for it in the end, you always pay for it" sounds like you're just another pissed off ex player that has to get mad anytime they give their customer base a free incentive
    Weird assumption lol you ok?

Idk why you quoted me, but I am not your bro and what do you want to know?
    Why it is hard to understand that things like these are never realy free? lol
    and my question to you would be, do you even read?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Like that looks disgusting. .looks like TBC leveling gear at first glance...

Maybe you should get some glasses then, sounds like you might have some eyesight issues.

Collectors edition pets.
    TCG mounts, pets, mogs, and toys.
    Not really what I would class as the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-C never ceases to disappoint me

Blizzard could give people a free Lambo and "WELL WAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Again, I'll be rocking this on my HMT when I decide to level him up for Heritage Armor

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    i have a 6 month sub and dont see it as a gift
    More like an insult if you ask me.

People being outraged is just silly.

New/additional sources of revenue is just inevitable.

I hate Activision as much as anyone, but regardless of their influence, Blizzard is still a business.
    Keeping the lights on, or small profits won't cut it.

Now, I think saying WoW is a dying game, is just asinine. But the player base is in a constant decline, it's just the world of gaming changing.
    Sure, there's been content droughts and bad expansions, but even without any of that, the player base would always be ever so slightly shrinking.
    MMO's is not all the rage anymore, and hasn't been for some time. And to this day, there's only a handful of MMO's who's managed to stay alive....

I was watching Asmongold's reaction earlier tonight, I like him, but his reaction is silly.
    Not his exact wording, but his sentiment is pretty much: "They should just make the game good again, and get 50 million subs again instead of this bullshit".
    Even if they make Shadowlands the best expansion ever, that's simply not a feasible reality.

Stop deluding yourself.
    Stop being "outraged" over everything, you child.
    Hate Activision all you like, I despise them, but stop pretending like we would be dealing with the early 2k Blizzard without their interference.

Anyways, not making it exclusive to a 6 month gametime purchase is fair enough in my book.
    Not that I would ever buy this, the set is ugly, same as the helmet the released all those years ago.
    But If release something cool, I wouldn't mind buying it. As long as they don't start selling "improved" sets, already available, I don't have an issue with them selling transmogs.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2020-10-20 at 08:07 PM.