Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

Scanned over it, had a good ass laugh, you could have atleast like spent all of 3 seconds using google.
    So you don't get paid to play wow, you get paid to edit videos.
    Google? Do you think you're famous or something?

- - - Updated - - -

They were from the cards.
    but they were still real money being exchanged for ingame items, is that not the definition of microtransactions?
    No. You were lying.

They were from the cards.
    but they were still real money being exchanged for ingame items, is that not the definition of microtransactions?

Not exactly the same since they came with physical cards that you could play a card came with.

Quote Originally Posted by tippi View Post
    So you don't get paid to play wow, you get paid to edit videos.

- - - Updated - - -

No. You were lying.
    I get paid to

play wow to record footage
    play wow to research topics
    play wow to come up with video ideas
    then edit videos
    but yes no totally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Not exactly the same since they came with physical cards that you could play a card came with.
    So if this hoodie cost 10$ more and came with a button it wouldnt be microtransactions?

then edit videos
    but yes no totally.
    how am I supposed to know that when the picture you link says video editor?

Quote Originally Posted by tippi View Post
    how am I supposed to know that when the picture you link says video editor?
    I mean i told you i get paid to play wow and you then said "No you get paid to edit videos" that is how you are supposed to know...

These are the most shitty wings on the most shitty transmog I have ever seen.

PoE knows how to do wings and MTX to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    I dont like blizzard and MTX in my subscription game
    It's not an MTX, it's a loyalty reward. If you spent one second to think before you posted drivel, you'd understand the difference.

I get paid to

then edit videos
    but yes no totally.

- - - Updated - - -

So if this hoodie cost 10$ more and came with a button it wouldnt be microtransactions?
    Buying a pack of real life cards that just so happens to have a tiny chance at a in game item is not a microtransaction.

I mean i told you i get paid to play wow and you then said "No you get paid to edit videos" that is how you are supposed to know...
    because you were trying to prove that you get "paid to play wow" with a picture that says you are editing videos for a youtuber. So far we still don't have any prove you actually do all of these things too

Also pretty lame youtuber, if he basically lets you do all the work. I mean coming up with ideas, researching topics and recording footage sounds like 90% of the work. Maybe he should work for you.

Scanned over it, had a good ass laugh, you could have atleast like spent all of 3 seconds using google.
    Hahahaha, 400 subscribers. You must live in your parents' basement while you "play WoW for a living"

Also, I love how you didn't address any of your bullshit you've been spewing in this thread

well guess what, i got mine for free...
    But then i bought it just to piss you off :P
    You didn't get shit for free. You paid for six months of gametime.

yes it was.
    The Dreadwake was not available immediately for purchase. Why is it that every thread I see you in you're just spewing lies?

i got it for free so maybe you need some help understanding that if i pay blizz zero dollars, they arnt making money, cause zero dollars is nothing.

You bought 6 months gametime. Buying 6 months gametime =/= free.

I got it for free because i have a recurring 6 month sub, and when these get added they just get sent straight to my giftbox, a nice little surprise, ive been doing 6 month subs since like... 2010 so literally i dont care, these are 100% free to me.

So you bought a 6 month recurring sub. Which costs money. So you didn't get anything for free. You can't even go two sentences without contradicting yourself.

And tabards.
    More bullshit from you. Tabards were never sold in the store. Bet you would have spent hundreds if they were though.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    It's not an MTX, it's a loyalty reward. If you spent one second to think before you posted drivel, you'd understand the difference.
    You can literally buy them on the shop for 20 bucks. It's not a loyalty reward. If it was a loyalty reward, then long time players would get them even without the 6 month sub.

Quote Originally Posted by 4dahorde View Post
    These are the most shitty wings on the most shitty transmog I have ever seen.

PoE knows how to do wings and MTX to get them.

God POE, where they charge you 12,000 dollars for a pet.

- - - Updated - - -

Buying a pack of real life cards that just so happens to have a tiny chance at a in game item is not a microtransaction.
    So what do you deem a microtransaction then if not buying something for your online game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Hahahaha, 400 subscribers. You must live in your parents' basement while you "play WoW for a living"

Maybe... maybe you should.... maybe you should learn to count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edufil...&v=KtxOVl7JG0M

Are you suggesting this is their fulltime job? A youtube stream of 4 hours titled "SL beta" when they dont actually play wow at all? I doubt thats what they are talking about - im sure its a coincidence.

Dear Blizz: Can I get a seasonal mog for my weapon that isn't a stupid tankard? A nice pumpkin spice latte dual-wield would be great.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post

Are you suggesting this is their fulltime job? A youtube stream of 4 hours titled "SL beta" when they dont actually play wow at all? I doubt thats what they are talking about - im sure its a coincidence.
    https://i.imgur.com/JrBBpMb.png
    Hey i played wow in that stream, i started with deeprock galactic then moved to beta and changed the stream title (youtube choosing to keep the changed stream name as the title)
    but yeah youtube is my fulltime job. allthough i have a bad habbit on burning out and taking a break for awhile, im supposed to be working on top 10 vehicle fights right now actually but i get easily distracted.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I already have a 6 month sub, when will I receive it ?

God POE, where they charge you 12,000 dollars for a pet.

- - - Updated - - -

So what do you deem a microtransaction then if not buying something for your online game?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe... maybe you should.... maybe you should learn to count.
    Buying something from the ingame store would be a microtransaction. Buying an actual physical product is not a microtransaction.

15+ Year Old Account
    This could been a set u could farm ingame, BUT NO, that would be too much work for some.

There is ZERO reasons for this not to be a thing u can farm ingame.

Imagine paying 20USD to look like a clown from TBC, yikes.

The more people who buy this, the more it tells Blizzard that they DONT need to put in effort for ingame transmogs cause they will just PAY for it, just see how many 3D features it got compared to other transmogs.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    You bought 6 months gametime. Buying 6 months gametime =/= free.
    If you paid for 6-months of game-time and then got a transmog at no additional cost, the transmog itself was by definition, free.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post

They edit for other Youtubers, their own Youtube channel being separate, seemed clear to me that the title card in that video was crediting the editor.

Buying something from the ingame store would be a microtransaction. Buying an actual physical product is not a microtransaction.
    But its not a phsyical product, its an ingame product.

So if i buy a 2000$ piece of paper from blizzard, and it gives me a tiger ingame that is not a microtransaction?