Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    But its not a phsyical product, its an ingame product.

So if i buy a 2000$ piece of paper from blizzard, and it gives me a tiger ingame that is not a microtransaction?
    A pack of trading cards is, in fact, a physical product.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    This could been a set u could farm ingame, BUT NO, that would be too much work for some.

There is ZERO reasons for this not to be a thing u can farm ingame.

Imagine paying 20USD to look like a clown from TBC, yikes.

The more people who buy this, the more it tells Blizzard that they DONT need to put in effort for ingame transmogs cause they will just PAY for it, just see how many 3D features it got compared to other transmogs.
    I mean you can farm it ingame, go farm 180k gold then buy a token, ez.

also clown from tbc? how the heck does this look like a TBC set?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    A pack of trading cards is, in fact, a physical product.
    Alright i guess blizz should start selling all their stuff with slips of paper to magically make it alright and totally not microtransactions!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Kufell View Post
    They edit for other Youtubers, their own Youtube channel being separate, seemed clear to me that the title card in that video was crediting the editor.
    Which means they are paid to edit videos, not play wow. If i am a mechanic for a race team i am not a professional race car driver.

Quote Originally Posted by tippi View Post
    You can literally buy them on the shop for 20 bucks. It's not a loyalty reward. If it was a loyalty reward, then long time players would get them even without the 6 month sub.
    My bad I swore I saw it was a six month sub promo. Hell though, they are technically macrotransactions. They don't fit the bill for micro. They are large priced and intended to be bought once.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Which means they are paid to edit videos, not play wow. If i am a mechanic for a race team i am not a professional race car driver.
    if you are paid to drive a car, then go and repair the car, you are paid to drive a car.

I am paid to play the game for footage
    I am paid for play the game for research
    I am paid to play the game for ideas

Hell the boss even bought me all the store pets/mounts i was missing during christmas/my birthday :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, not directly, but they seem to have made it clear that part of their job does involve playing the game to collect footage for said youtubers, thus as part of their job, they do in part get paid to play the game, albeit arguably indirectly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    My bad I swore I saw it was a six month sub promo. Hell though, they are technically macrotransactions. They don't fit the bill for micro. They are large priced and intended to be bought once.
    it is b oth, dont listen to tippi, it is part of a 6 month promo, and can be bought for 20$ for those who dont wanna get 6 months sub.

God POE, where they charge you 12,000 dollars for a pet.

Maybe... maybe you should.... maybe you should learn to count.
    I was planning to just ignore your, but you're such a toxic poser. Just checked the channel from where u keep linking the 1 year old video (seems like you're very proud of it, like you don't have anything more recent?), and I didn't see you in any more recent videos. So how much did you get for that? like $100-$200? $200/year sounds like nice salary

Stop living in the past.
    Last edited by HCLM; 2020-10-20 at 08:41 PM.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    I wish theyd just make them 5-10 bucks and stop tying them to 6month subs or fanfests. I buy the eff out of FF14 sets... XD I'd do the same. Because lets face it tmog is the true end game.
    True say!!
    I also agree with a previous poster that said he spent most of his time doing previous content and not M+15's or Raiding for rewards. I spend most of my time running old content so I am all for my wife getting transmog for her continued 6 month subscription. She has had one for as long as I can remember and I just piggyback on it with a connected account. Give me more stuff to buy from the Shop. Let me buy a 1 week BE A GM Token!! I don't care ..... I have more money than skill so let me use my ability to punch in a credit card and let others do what they want. I don't want Pay to Win, I just want Pay to Look Good!

Stay safe and have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    I was planning to just ignore your, but you're such a toxic poser. Just checked the channel which u keep linking (seems like you're very proud of it) you edited like one video for this guy, at least in last month. So how much did you get for that? like $100? Nice salary I wouldn't call that 'living for playing WoW'.
    That's why we've all collectively called that sad individual out. Can't imagine being so delusional

if you are paid to drive a car, then go and repair the car, you are paid to drive a car.

I am paid to play the game for footage
    I am paid for play the game for research
    I am paid to play the game for ideas

Hell the boss even bought me all the store pets/mounts i was missing during christmas/my birthday :P
    Im paid to drink coffee
    Im paid to go to the bathroom
    Im paid to sit at a desk
    Im paid to drive my car between appointments
    Im paid to listen to music
    Im paid to scratch my balls
    Im paid to view MMO-C forums

You are a video editor. You are not paid to play wow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    I was planning to just ignore your, but you're such a toxic poser. Just checked the channel which u keep linking (seems like you're very proud of it) you edited like one video for this guy, at least in last month. So how much did you get for that? like $100-$200? Nice salary I wouldn't call that 'living for playing WoW'.
    Yeah i have been feeling depression lately with family issues and stuff and doubting myself... but man people like you always make me happy, doubting me so i dont need ot doubt myself.

Idk if you know but he has multiple channels, multiple ones that i work on, and i get paid upfront for videos i make, and then after that royalties every month afterwards.
    but hey lets not make this entire thread about me, i brought it up as a reason why i know i wont be unsubbing no matter what, but seems yall are obsessed with somehow... proving my job, isnt... my job?

Also "you keep linking" i literally... never.. .linked the channel.... i literally have not linked the channel?

- - - Updated - - -

Im paid to drink coffee
    Im paid to go to the bathroom
    Im paid to sit at a desk
    Im paid to drive my car between appointments
    Im paid to listen to music
    Im paid to scratch my balls
    Im paid to view MMO-C forums

You are a video editor. You are not paid to play wow.
    I mean i literally am XD its part of my payment "payment for footage, payment for research, payment for script, payment for editing"
    paid to get footage and the such, paid to write, paid to research, paid to edit.

literally, i am paid to go on wow and play wow to get footage.

@FelPlague

why do you care so much about what other people think of you?

7+ Year Old Account
    @FelPlague

why do you care so much about what other people think of you?
    I dont, you lot are the ones obsessing over my life, literally all i said was "wow is my job" and you guys are latching on and obsessing over it like rabid beasts.

could we not make this entire thread about my job? yall have latched onto it like crazies, yes my job is wow, so i have no plan to unsub, so i sub for 6 months at a time... no reason to start going " ITS NOT YOUR JOB, PROVE IT, LOL REEE"

it is b oth, dont listen to tippi, it is part of a 6 month promo, and can be bought for 20$ for those who dont wanna get 6 months sub.
    I never denied that.

LMAo this is one of the most ridiculous transmogs I have ever seen . Is WOW becoming a Asian Mobile game now?
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I dont, you lot are the ones obsessing over my life, literally all i said was "wow is my job" and you guys are latching on and obsessing over it like rabid beasts.
    because you kept repeating it... like you wanted people to know it

and if you don't want to talk about it, nobody can force you

you seemed all too eager to talk about it

like it's your biggest pride

7+ Year Old Account
    because you kept repeating it... like you wanted people to know it

and if you don't want to talk about it, nobody can force you

you seemed all too eager to talk about it

like it's your biggest pride
    "You kept repeating it"

M... my dude... i only mentioned wow being my job ONCE.
    you then latched onto it and said "no its not"

but hey lets not make this entire thread about me
    you're the one doing that

- - - Updated - - -

"You kept repeating it"

M... my dude... i only mentioned wow being my job ONCE.
    you then latched onto it and said "no its not"
    that's a flat-out lie
    and not the first lie you told here

7+ Year Old Account
    you're the one doing that

- - - Updated - - -

that's a flat-out lie
    No... I mentioned it once then you lot started latching onto it asking for proof, calling me a liar, literally grow up, people make money playing/doing stuff with world of warcraft, its not like 2005, many people have jobs to do with games, grow up.

Prove me wrong, show me then.
    do so in a DM though, again i dont want this entire thread being about my job, can you lot stop focusing on that?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-10-20 at 08:49 PM.