Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kufell View Post
    At best it's evidence Felplague misspoke. Lying implies intent to misrepresent the truth.
    I would not bother, they are literally obsessed, they think bringing up something twice in passing means.

Quote Originally Posted by tippi View Post
    because you kept repeating it... like you wanted people to know it

and if you don't want to talk about it, nobody can force you

you seemed all too eager to talk about it

like it's your biggest pride
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

At best it's evidence Felplague misspoke. Lying implies intent to misrepresent the truth.
    You've been here 10 years. Surely you've seen how disingenuous this person is over the years. And you can see how rabidly he/she defends Blizzard. They are a fanboy/girl to the highest degree, and a liar at that.

It happens all the time, some people word themselves very poorly, I'll grant you Felplague should probably take more time to choose their wording, but I'm not sure how you would prove that they were intentionally misleading.
    "their wording"?

Is she multiple people? That would explain the lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I would not bother, they are literally obsessed, they think bringing up something twice in passing means.
    Yeah bringing up something twice is literally repeating something.

Why can't you just let it go?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread is not about a specific user or anything they might've said or not said, it's about the new xmog available in the in-game shop. Let's drop this pointless tangent interrogating someone else and return to the actual topic of the thread.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    --- snip ---

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    This thread is not about a specific user or anything they might've said or not said, it's about the new xmog available in the in-game shop. Let's drop this pointless tangent interrogating someone else and return to the actual topic of the thread.
    Yes god please lets drop the pointless shenanigans.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-10-20 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Removed Continued Tangent

I guess its useful for my characters I fucking hate playing, just to remind me not to play them again ...looks at Mage.

Mog is ugliers than Satans bung hole.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    I guess its useful for my characters I fucking hate playing, just to remind me not to play them again ...looks at Mage
    Oh shit that is genius, time to pop this onto my horde alts.

and im looking at you... Paladin.

Glad I am playing classic from now on..

Nice its not another mount I haft to buy 2-3 years later when its on sale...Good to save 12.5 euro or in my case like 200k gold
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

So is everyone mad about this or more meh shrugging?

Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    This reminds me of people when they would link something from their computer.

My Documents/coolpic.jpg

What do you mean you can't see it? Link works fine for me, lol
    myspreadbutthole.gif
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Ain’t gotta lie to kick it, dude.
    because only one person can be talking about it. right? ya i bet.

Please stop scaring the men away Blizzard. They went from getting degraded for a month to now this.. they need to go back to mounts. Just stay with mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    this just came on [MOD SNIP]

MOD EDIT: Since OP only linked a Discord channel link no one can view, here's the thing they want to discuss, a screenshot from the store in the EU

Active Mod Warnings in this thread:

Good, something else then a mount this time.

Like the idea. But do not like the excecution. Think it needs to be more organic and sparkly. Looks like a paper halloween costume.
    So for the idea 10 out of 10
    for how it looks 2 out of 10

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Good, something else then a mount this time.

Like the idea. But do not like the excecution. Think it needs to be more organic and sparkly. Looks like a paper halloween costume.
    So for the idea 10 out of 10
    for how it looks 2 out of 10
    Im not sure if my opinion carries much weight, because i dont think i would ever equip fairy wings of any kind, HOWEVER, i completely agree - they look like those cheap dollar store elastic wings you would get for a 4yo girl. Compared to what they COULD have done, and HAVE done with other wing models, it just seems extremely cheap and tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Im not sure if my opinion carries much weight, because i dont think i would ever equip fairy wings of any kind, HOWEVER, i completely agree - they look like those cheap dollar store elastic wings you would get for a 4yo girl. Compared to what they COULD have done, and HAVE done with other wing models, it just seems extremely cheap and tacky.
    Cheap and Tacky sounds perfect for a Cash shop Outfit no ?

Like the Sparkle Pony.

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    What alarm bells? It's very simple. If you don't like what they're selling, don't buy any of it. If you like it, do so.

Blizzard or any other game company doesn't have to do it your way. If you don't like Blizzard's way, stop playing their game and paying them money.

I'm not white knighting for Blizzard or anyone else, but, I do run a company. It's my company, and I'll sell to who I like, in whatever way I like. If you don't like what or how I'm selling, you don't have to spend money with my company. If five customers don't like my new campaign, but fifty others love it, well, too bad, so sad, for those five people who don't like it.

Alarm bells: Hey we are now removing features from the product, and spinning them off into a new, cost based system.
    Cause for Alarm: Development resources are shifting, creating a lower quality product, at the same price.

Alarm bells: We value cash-flow and quarterlies more than long term customer relationships.
    Cause for Alarm: Poor cash, and customer management are going to be detrimental to the long term health and stability of the company.

Page 7 of their 2019 filings:

As of December 31, 2019, the Company had approximately $2.7 billion of long-term debt outstanding. Our debt burden
    could have important consequences, including: increasing our vulnerability to general adverse economic and industry
    conditions; limiting our flexibility in planning for, or reacting to, changes in our business and our industry; requiring the
    dedication of a substantial portion of any cash flows from operations for the payment of principal and interest on our
    indebtedness, thereby reducing the availability of cash flow to fund our operations, growth strategy, working capital, capital
    expenditures, future business opportunities, and other general corporate purposes; restricting us from making strategic
    acquisitions or causing us to make non-strategic divestitures; limiting our ability to obtain additional financing for working
    capital, capital expenditures, research and development, acquisitions and general corporate or other purposes; limiting our
    ability to adjust to changing market conditions; and placing us at a competitive disadvantage relative to competitors who have
    lower levels of debt. Further, though our current long-term debt all bears fixed interest rates, if and when we have borrowings
    at floating rates of interest, it could expose us to the risk of increased interest rates with respect to those borrowings.

Alarm bells: We're going to devote resources to trivial matters (cash for transmog, redoing the bonus loot graphic), while major milestones (like, release dates) are failures.
    Cause for Alarm: Strategy decisions are being made with little regard to downstream impacts.

Finally, because we have to get technical - I'm a shareholder, management is making poor choices. I think you're confusing dissatisfaction with a product/service with the actions that could lead to a great decline, stagnation or premature end of an amazing franchise.

But, keep standing by the business model of "Don't like it, don't buy it."

Markets dictate. Not companies.

Also, I sound like a dick - that's not the intent. I'm just...irritated by the last 2-3 years of work from Blizzard, and the corporatization of video games in general.
    Last edited by Zig Zug; 2020-10-20 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Quoted portion didn't carry over.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Cheap and Tacky sounds perfect for a Cash shop Outfit no ?

Like the Sparkle Pony.
    Oh god i had forgotten all about the sparkle pony! To be fair, i just sat back and laughed at all the drama, because again, it had literally zero appeal to me personally, so i didnt care. But oh man, did some people care or WHAT!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adeptus Astartes View Post
    Alarm bells

But, keep standing by the business model of "Don't like it, don't buy it."
    Yeah if you could keep your facts and actual quotes from Blizzard outa here please? We focus on hyperbole, exaggeration, straw-man arguments, and attacking peoples grammar. Additionally, if someone posts a hard fact that we dont like, we simply wont reply and will just move to another thread.

I am ofc kidding, those quotes are quite concerning, just as they were then.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it is b oth, dont listen to tippi, it is part of a 6 month promo, and can be bought for 20$ for those who dont wanna get 6 months sub.
    Ok. It being both should be good because all these asshats bitched that these loyalty rewards were only for being taken hostage by Blizzard for 6 months and not for sale for everyone.

Love the chest piece and the shoulders, everything else is meh

I would have deffo preferred another mount for the 6 month sub deal tho