Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    Yes. What is your point?
    The expansion isn't going to be "actually good" for many people who are shooting for those type of things.

2021 is fine by me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    The expansion isn't going to be "actually good" for many people who are shooting for those type of things.
    People would still complain I think.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    People would still complain I think.
    It's wow, people were calling it the worst game ever in November of 2004

10+ Year Old Account
    So that means we should just release it not only with bad but also broken systems? Sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always love the doomsayers every 6months when the new promotion appears.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

So that means we should just release it not only with bad but also broken systems? Sigh.
    That's not what I said at all... I was just saying it'd be nice to get a date so we can schedule time off O.o The expansion needed bug fixing and the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    "Let's all reflect". So... you have something you can add to discussion?
    top kek I laughed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    A worldwide pandemic says hi. The 6 month promotional stuff happens every 6 months regardless. Nice to see the desperate spinning though.

If it needs delay until 21, so be it.
    The odd thing is this 6 month promotional thing is only 3 months after the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    The odd thing is this 6 month promotional thing is only 3 months after the last one.
    Generally people with recurring 6 month subs get these anyway, so they probably just decided to throw it up there /shrug.

People try to base these around all sorts of things and it usually falls flat.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not what I said at all... I was just saying it'd be nice to get a date so we can schedule time off O.o The expansion needed bug fixing and the delay.
    Just like it would be nice if they just took their time to make the game good. Its ready when its ready and if that doesnt work out for your leave that's just unlucky

Just like it would be nice if they just took their time to make the game good. Its ready when its ready and if that doesnt work out for your leave that's just unlucky
    There's zero reason they can't announce it the month before it comes out, not saying they will, there was also no reason they should have waited til 25 days before the release date to announce a delay and screw over some people from getting their vacation back (a lot of times you can't change it 3 weeks out)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohut View Post
    Let's all reflect on the fact that it is already almost the original release date and there is still no new release date announcement.
    And also the new please-don't-leave-us desperate 6-month "promotion."
    Just unsub until they put some actual content in the game...

These 6 month promos are lame because except the first one, they don't work with tokens / prepaid game time, they're there to get your credit card number and count on the fact you forget to unsub before 6 months are due. Would be much better if they were available to everyone with active game time in specific time period and not only ppl who insert credit card.

heres how we can reflect on it

is it announced?? no

is there any indicator of the next date?? no

ok theres the reflection
    see you in december for launch

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

is it announced?? no

see you in december for launch
    What a shambolic and confusing post.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    heres how we can reflect on it

is it announced?? no

ok theres the reflection
    see you in *january* for launch
    fixed that for ya

Given that Beta is never the version they are testing internally I don't think Beta is in that bad of a position anymore so December release looks good to me. Can probably expect another round of buffs/nerfs tomorrow too. One thing to remember is that locks got nerfed hours before BFA released so same thing could happen now. Raid won't be until January so plenty of time to make changes for meaningful content.

10+ Year Old Account
    The waiting part is the worst.. hopefully they will release a dev update again this week or something.

I really don't want to pre-patch till 2021
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

10+ Year Old Account
    idgaf how long it takes to get it right, what i'm 100% sick of is a released product that is at best 70% finished at Launch. announce when you are ready, cause lord knows you cannot take many more PR hits....the company is already in a tailspin

Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    the company is already in a tailspin
    Their stocks say otherwise.