Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Seriously, what the fuck is up with conservatives and pedophilia? I mean, I get it, everyone hates a pedo.

But like...there's a real odd fixation on that for the Republican party and especially those in Trump's orbit as of late.

Why is Rudy Giuliani potentially compromising FBI investigations into these images by discussing the contents before law enforcement? Doesn't he care about the victims who allegedly exist? Surely the FBI must be concerned if these hard drives, and images, actually exist and a private citizen has access to them and is releasing information that may compromise any investigations into them?

No?

Weird.
    It's not odd. They're playing to their QAnon crowd. It's also projection.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That percentage figure - is that a percentage of early votes or a percentage of total votes cast?
    Total early votes cast as a percentage of total vote count in 2016.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Matt Gaetz violated Federal Election Laws.

This is why we need to do away with the FEC, and implement the Secretary of Election Security (name needs serious work).

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Just report them for promoting conspiracy theories. Oh, and also it's considered spam to just post articles/videos without comment, which is also against the forum rules.
    But reporting Trumpsters for pushing lies and conspiracies which are against TOS and deleting/banning for said violations means you are censoring the Trumpsters. As you well know social media/message boards are the U.S. government so you must allow Trumpsters to post all the lies they want.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Total early votes cast as a percentage of total vote count in 2016.
    Holy cow - those are nuts. It's going to be a blowout.

Holy cow - those are nuts. It's going to be a blowout.
    The GOP can still mount a last minute voting surge. We'll have a better picture of the situation by next week.

Totally made up number, but i think that FL and TX will reach at least 50%/70% of their 2016 numbers by election day, respectively.

- - - Updated - - -

The GOP can still mount a last minute voting surge. We'll have a better picture of the situation by next week.
    The gop drank the "covid is a hoax" koolaid. They will not go in droves until election day.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Matt Gaetz violated Federal Election Laws.

This is why we need to do away with the FEC, and implement the Secretary of Election Security (name needs serious work).
    Executive need's less power not more, FEC would be fine if the president had no nom's.

Maybe not. Democrats far outstrip Republicans in the general population, we've always just lagged behind on registration and turnout. It's why the GOP always focuses on suppression - because if everyone eligible to vote, their outdated, immoral legal philosophies would be dead in the water.

By all indications, registration and turnout are going to be massive this year. Those are all good indicators for Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Totally made up number, but i think that FL and TX will reach at least 50%/70% of their 2016 numbers by election day, respectively.

- - - Updated - - -

The gop drank the "covid is a hoax" koolaid. They will not go in droves until election day.
    The choke point right now is the availability of the in-person polling places. You can only process so many people in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Except in Florida, where a huge portion of the elderly rely on mail-in voting. It's why Trump had to backtrack on his claims that it's all fraud and say "oh, except Florida".

I mean don't we already have the data that majority of dem's are voting early and majority of republicans are voting nov 3rd?

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Except in Florida, where a huge portion of the elderly rely on mail-in voting. It's why Trump had to backtrack on his claims that it's all fraud and say "oh, except Florida".
    /facepalm

He's an idiot.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I mean don't we already have the data that majority of dem's are voting early and majority of republicans are voting nov 3rd?
    That's what the GOP pollsters kept saying. Seriously, what else are they going to say at this point.

Maybe there will be a hurricane and major power outages on November 3. Then they are stuck with whatever votes they have at that time.

Want some actual kidnapping?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1244066

Lawyers appointed by a federal judge to identify migrant families who were separated by the Trump administration say they have yet to track down the parents of 545 children, and that approximately two-thirds of those parents were deported to Central America without their children, according to a filing from the ACLU on Tuesday.
    The CBP, under the direction of the Trump administration and executing Trump's child separation policy which was supposed to serve as a deterrent for migrants to come north with their children, The United States of America kidnapped 545 children and so far the lawyers appointed to find their parents have not been able to.

This is Trump's America. Kidnapping children.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Executive need's less power not more, FEC would be fine if the president had no nom's.
    I disagree. Their current configuration gives them practically zero investigative power and no enforcement. A separate entity, perhaps not tied to the Executive Branch (my suggestion would be the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals), with personnel who can immediately investigate, calling on other federal entities and local law enforcement, AND who can also enforce/arrest.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-w...=hp_opin_pos_1

WSJ Op-ed for anyone with a sub, but -

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...m_npd_ms_fb_ma

Truth be told, I am a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, small-government, strong-defense and a national-anthem-standing conservative. But, I also believe that black lives matter, that the Dreamers deserve a path to citizenship, that diversity and inclusion are essential to our national success, that education is the great equalizer, that climate change is real and that the First Amendment is the cornerstone of our democracy. Most important, I believe that America must lead in the world with courage, conviction and a sense of honor and humility.

He added, "I voted for Joe Biden."
    Retired Adm. William McRaven, former commander of the US Special Operations Command and the SEAL that oversaw the raid that killed Bin Laden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Want some actual kidnapping?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1244066

The CBP, under the direction of the Trump administration and executing Trump's child separation policy which was supposed to serve as a deterrent for migrants to come north with their children, The United States of America kidnapped 545 children and so far the lawyers appointed to find their parents have not been able to.

This is Trump's America. Kidnapping children.
    I already posted that and it got drowned out by people gushing about AOCs Twitch stream of Among Us.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

I disagree. Their current configuration gives them practically zero investigative power and no enforcement. A separate entity, perhaps not tied to the Executive Branch (my suggestion would be the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals), with personnel who can immediately investigate, calling on other federal entities and local law enforcement, AND who can also enforce/arrest.
    Yeah the no enforcement thing is pretty screwy I do agree, I just don't trust future president's, well future republican presidents, to not abuse the hell out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    I already posted that and it got drowned out by people gushing about AOCs Twitch stream of Among Us.
    Oh...well reposting since I guess we're on the other end of that gushing. Also, because I'm god-damned fucking furious as all hell about it and wish there was something I could do.