View Poll Results: How do you want to kill Sylvanas?

Voters
351. This poll is closed
  • Stab her through the heart with a sword.

5 1.42%
  • Cut off her head with an axe.

14 3.99%
  • Smash her skull with a hammer.

10 2.85%
  • Impale her with a polearm.

11 3.13%
  • Cannibalize.

7 1.99%
  • Freeze her and smash her to pieces.

6 1.71%
  • Burn her “alive.”

36 10.26%
  • Cheat by using your shaman powers and electrocute her.

7 1.99%
  • Put a mana bomb in her mouth, stitch up her lips, run and duck for cover.

6 1.71%
  • Gouge out her eyes and lock her in a trailer home with a black mamba.

11 3.13%
  • When having the high ground, and Sylvanas tries to jump over you, cut off her arms and legs.

30 8.55%
  • Piledriver without tucking her head in between your character’s thighs for safety.

9 2.56%
  • Other.

71 20.23%
  • I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!

128 36.47%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Then this conversation is pointless to have, because Sylvanas has died and has been resurrected, multiple times even.
    Has she ever been a boss to fight? I don't personally count the Echo of Sylvanas in End Time or fighting her in the Capital City like all the faction bosses.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Has she ever been a boss to fight? I don't personally count the Echo of Sylvanas in End Time or fighting her in the Capital City like all the faction bosses.
    No, and that makes it even less likely for her to die if she does end up as a raid boss, because she is out of cat lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    No, and that makes it even less likely for her to die if she does end up as a raid boss, because she is out of cat lives.
    What? If she was out of "cat lives" then isn't she more likely to die? And I think having her die in Shadowlands is the perfect time/place to end her story.

Every alliance fanboy wants Sylvanas to die, but they forget that she is already dead.

Send Anduin to the hung taurens care instead.

What? If she was out of "cat lives" then wouldn't she die? And I think having her die in Shadowlands is the perfect time/place to end her story.
    They wouldn't kill her is what I meant. And it's ridiculous to think she'd wage war with both the Alliance and Horde, together, who took down Sargeras, Arthas and a bunch of other evil entities, just so she can gamble with another evil entity, which puts a big target on her back. That's not the Sylvanas I know. So I am 100% sure there will be plot twists in this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    That just means 65% can't agree on how to kill her
    Or..... That she doesn't need redemption and should stay alive.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always known Sylvanas to be the type to do whatever is necessary to preserve the majority. As we saw in the short SL cinematics, there's plenty of corruption and bad stuff happening. As messed up as it is to cause a genocide and murder people, there must be some reason behind it. Claiming she murdered thousands of Night Elfs because she's evil is just bad writing, so regardless of your stance on blizzard writing/lore, they're not that incompetent. It's nothing original and this type of story arch has been played out plenty of times in movies, shows and other games, so I expect there's some justifiable reason behind her actions. I'm not defending her, but I'm eager to know why.

That being said, if we do end up killing her, I hope it's via a raid and she's the final boss in the tier. For all we know, it could be one of those "get the boss to 5%" type scenarios and something else happens. I'm honestly indifferent, whether we kill her or somehow she's redeemed. I just play the game for fun dungeons, raids and the social aspect. All other aspects of the game are moot for me.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You are not a true Forsaken fan because you base their entire story on a book that was written by someone who was wrong about everything, but thanks to privileges can make it "right".

Your entire fascination is based on error made by someone who will not accept being wrong.
    You mean the canon writer who is right but you can't accept your headcanon being contradicted, you mean?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Or..... That she doesn't need redemption and should stay alive.
    If that was true they'd pick the "Other" option, which would only be 19.5%.

10+ Year Old Account
    If that was true they'd pick the "Other" option, which would only be 19.5%.
    36,63+19,47 = 56,1% = Majority doesn't want her dead.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    36,63+19,47 = 56,1% = Majority doesn't want her dead.
    Ah I understand where the numbers are coming from now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I understand where the numbers are coming from now.
    Math is hard, mkay?

Far more interested in nuking her right hand man, just so he shuts up.

Have a lore character do it, along with an aesop delivery that humbles her critics down a notch.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Sweet sweet Mechagnome love.

I selected option 4 as it seemed the closest match.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Don't you try it, Sylvanas, i have the high ground!
    Nooooe Sylvanas you were my brother!
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

The same way she was tortured in the book "Stormrage".

Constantly being brought back to life and killed by Frostmourne, over and over and over again.
    Only when her mind is completely gone from all the pain, should she be allowed to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

An arrow in the head, and the last thing she sees is Teldrassil blooming again.

Also very partial to having her die the same Roy Mustang kills Lust in FMAB

I like how this gives an untainted view of how many people actually like her to the point of ignoring her in game character and actions.
    At roughly 37% I'm actually surprised how many there are, even if it's very clearly a minority.

Now i know this is just a forum poll and by no means representative for the playerbase, but i'm curious if they'll chicken out on giving Sylvanas proper comeuppance.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.