Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A b2p, p2w game with a subscription and an in-game cash shop.

... and the same people who defend and pay for this bitch about gachas.
    Lol.

yay another thing you can buy for 150k gold XD

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    6-month subbers are not whales. We save money.

And I don't see any actual gear. Cosmetics have no power on them.
    Granted, I wouldn't have gotten this set even for battle.net balance if it hadn't been a promo. But perhaps in the future, there'll be a set rewarded to me free of charge that I actually like.
    its gonna be sold for 20$ after the offer is over

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    Oh my... that looks...
    I don't know anymore...

Some people are saying this should've been given out for free (No 6 months sub strings attached) for those who pre-ordered Shadowlands as a compensation for the delay instead of "squeezing" them for more money.
    I’m totally not interested in mounts (apart from Pandaria serpents) or mogs, so I suppose “I can’t understand”.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    its gonna be sold for 20$ after the offer is over
    It's already available separately for $20.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Hahhahahhahahhahhahhhahahah....*deep breath*...hahhahahhahahahhahah. The new sets coming in SL, while not all being winners, are nowhere near vanilla questing. Did you even try with this outrage or is this lame attempt what constitutes a valid concern to you?
    Congratulations. I think you've set a new record for missing the point.

They have to pay ME to wear that hideous set.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like a pluckers family sized basket with all the salt in here

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    I have no issue with them charging for transmog sets, but charging for a set this ugly doesn't make much sense to me.
    Well - if you look at it another way, you can them to pay you to take it by changing from a 1 month to a 6 month sub

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Wonder if this means the Shadowlands delay is actually going to be a few months, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Slippery slope fallacy at its finest. Is there a chance there will be more transmog sets on the shop? God yes i wouldn't doubt it. But going "Oh here comes the stats gear! Also characters! Also literally everything in the game!" is just conspiracy theorizing. Listen i will throw you a bone and ruin your delusion, you already can in essence buy gear. Simply buy yourself some tokens, exchange for gold, and then buy BoE gear that is on the AH. There! Now, what is next?

You are god damn right, but at the same time if literally everyone else is taking the money from the table, you would be an idiot to leave it there.
    So you do agree that they are already selling player power, albeit through the token. Whats stopping them from not just putting it straight on the shop? Stuff like this ruins the integrity of the game.

I bet theres enough people that would even defend gear/player power items on the shop. "lul just dont buy it"

This looks so fucking bad that it will bother me to see it on other players

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "So much so they had to remove them" what...? they didnt remove them cause they got flack... they stayed in the game till mid BFA when they went away with a ton of other stuff in the store to be "retried"
    also thats called slippery slope fallacy "they added stuff to the store 15 years ago, so you know eventually they are gunna add actual gear!"

They have been selling mounts, tmogs, pets, toys, etc for 15 years. and we have had 0 sign of selling player power. I doubt its coming at all, or anytime soon.
    I cant seem to buy anything in classic atm. Will it be an option when BC launches? As someone has pointed out already, they are already somewhat selling player power through the token. It aint far going from that to just putting player power items in the shop. And when they do, people will act surprised.

This has nothing to do with gameplay features, choices made to better the game or to make good and relevant content. Its just about putting more money into the pocket of ActiBlizz, nothing else. Whats stopping them from actually putting content behind shop items? Whats stopping them from making a questchain where to collect materials, fight mobs++ and obtain this? We, as players, get nothing out of value for this. It devalues everything in the game. Who here that buys this will actually remember this bought item in 2 months? ALready forgotten, cause theres a new item to buy that does nothing for the game.

Blizzard making sure you resub for another 6 months before people realise how bad the game rn is. i myself have been playing for 8 years non stop, and i completely cancelled my sub in september, and now got one month to check out the new changes. not really planning on playing SL... i feel bad seeing wow go down this road.

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    I have no issue with them charging for transmog sets, but charging for a set this ugly doesn't make much sense to me.
    It's almost as if people have different tastes! Weird, huh? I think it looks great, but very out of place in Azeroth and I would never wear (any part of) it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda01 View Post
    Blizzard making sure you resub for another 6 months before people realise how bad the game rn is.
    They literally did 6 month sub promotions for the past 2 years. It has nothing to do with the current or future state of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    18 pages for a free transmog coming with a 6 months sub?

Really?
    It's a clear breakpoint for tmog shop. It's not a single item, it's not a promotional (blizzcon, SL) it's a new tab in the store with only one item in it. It won't be too long before we have cool looking mogs in there.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    It's a clear breakpoint for tmog shop. It's not a single item, it's not a promotional (blizzcon, SL) it's a new tab in the store with only one item in it. It won't be too long before we have cool looking mogs in there.
    Let them go down this path, let them go whaling, the people who actually care about the game will just leave, and those whales will eventually get bored. Then and only then will the devs be up shit creek without a paddle

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh! Clownsmog.

Blizzard: We know, our game is dogshit but here is some pretty dogshit if you waste 6months worth of sub money right know so our Q4 2020 doesnt look horendous! Shadowlands will be the first expansion i am not gonna purchase. Regreted buying BFA so much just 1 week after buying it and unsubbed a month later. And to be honest... Shadowlands doesnt look promising aswell... i mean... its overloaded with stuff that after 1 week doesnt motivate you to do the stuff because you like it but because you have to to not fall behind which makes it a chore... no thanks.

This looks like the kind of thing you'd see in some shitty Asian F2P game.