Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I know, but there is no one left to tortu... I mean to argue with...

I checked... nothing else to bitch about. lol
    I'll post later tonight
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

How? Did Trump spend 13 hours on the stand defending him self, as Hilary did? I thought he wrote a note, saying he doesn’t remember anything. I think Trump replaced Sessions, who him self recused from the investigation, with Barr... who didn’t act on evidence muller outlined. Instead, just hours later, sucking off Trump.

How many people were indicted over Benghazi? How many went to jail? Did some foreign country steal voter registration records in Benghazi?

The reason it reminds you of Benghazi, is because of your ‘must defend oligarchs at all cost’ bubble... Trump can afford better defense than you...

Edit: In fact... he can pay for it, out of his bank account in China.
    Don't engage him, he's the guy who keeps making throw away accounts because he's permanently banned, his opinions arnt worth the shit we collect on our boots, he also predicted a Jeremy corbyn landslide when it was obvious to every man and his dog the ship was half sunk so he's not that bright either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    I'll post later tonight
    Dude... Someone named pipebomb, working hard to protect a billionaire oligarch president, won’t make me bitch... it’s hilarious... complain about rioters destroying the country mr pipebomb... lol

Edit: A pipe bomb is a tool of the oppressed. Elites like Trump can afford actual weapons and lead an actual army. It’s a fucking joke...

Oh and in case you missed it in your bubble:

New York Times: Tax records show Trump maintains Chinese bank account
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/polit...rds/index.html

Not random computers... his tax records...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Don't engage him, he's the guy who keeps making throw away accounts because he's permanently banned, his opinions arnt worth the shit we collect on our boots, he also predicted a Jeremy corbyn landslide when it was obvious to every man and his dog the ship was half sunk so he's not that bright either.
    It’s the guy talking about curved bananas in the BREXIT thread...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-21 at 12:46 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

When the NYT exposed Trump's tax returns so early, I thought that they must be sitting on a nuclear bomb if they really would blow a story that big so soon. Now, it's pretty clear that basically they are sitting on enough evidence to paint a sharp criminal picture of him.

Their latest report laying out that Trump made millions in cash from Chinese sources while president might not stand out as particularly shocking, but it has serious implications for what happens if he loses.

I used to think that Biden/Pelosi would magnanimously pardon Trump and his immediate family just to diffuse the situation and unite the country, in spite of strong calls for his prosecution just like Pelosi tried to avoid impeachment. Now though it's clear that there is no way around his prosecution. The (bipartisan) government itself is going to be worried about what he does with the information he was privy to as president. This will be nasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    When the NYT exposed Trump's tax returns so early, I thought that they must be sitting on a nuclear bomb if they really would blow a story that big so soon. Now, it's pretty clear that basically they are sitting on enough evidence to paint a sharp criminal picture of him.

Their latest report laying out that Trump made millions in cash from Chinese sources while president might not stand out as particularly shocking, but it has serious implications for what happens if he loses.

I used to think that Biden/Pelosi would magnanimously pardon Trump and his immediate family just to diffuse the situation and unite the country, in spite of strong calls for his prosecution just like Pelosi tried to avoid impeachment. Now though it's clear that there is no way around his prosecution. The (bipartisan) government itself is going to be worried about what he does with the information he was privy to as president. This will be nasty.
    I thought I remembered Trump saying that he shouldn’t release his records, because his opponents will review and use it against him? I could have sworn he has admitted as much, in one of his idiotic rants.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post

Pelosi didn't try to avoid impeachment. She wanted to wait until it was a slam dunk and she was patient is all.

I think you're misreading this, they would never ever have pardoned Trump, not in a million years. You don't cave to morally objectionable criminals just to appease the fringe.

Dude... Someone named pipebomb, working hard to protect a billionaire oligarch president, won’t make me bitch... it’s hilarious... complain about rioters destroying the country mr pipebomb... lol

Edit: A pipe bomb is a tool of the oppressed. Elites like Trump can afford actual weapons and lead an actual army. It’s a fucking joke...

Oh and in case you missed it in your bubble:

New York Times: Tax records show Trump maintains Chinese bank account
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/polit...rds/index.html

Not random computers... his tax records...

- - - Updated - - -

It’s the guy talking about curved bananas in the BREXIT thread...
    Yea, he went a bit off the deep end when corbyn and corbynism collapsed, also hes become a bit of a Russian shill or at least an apologist for them when it came out that the leaked docs corbyn was wafting around last election came from Russia and that Russia was actively backing corbyn in the election (because corbyn was pro scrapping trident our nuclear deterent, and anti interventionalism which suites Russia's geo political aims)

Which I find really funny as it forces him into supporting alt-right types now and then, like now in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It would be possible to have them stem from the Judicial Branch - they are the only part of the federal government that isn't elected. If their oversight came directly from the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, rotating three judges every sit months to sit in on any cases/warrants/etc, it would keep the politicians out of it as much as possible.

Who selects the head of that "division", however, would be tricky.
    Easy:

1. Have the President nominate an FEC Director, like an FBI Director, to a 10 year term. This has the same benefit as it does for the FBI, albeit with the same risk that the President could fire the FEC Director for a political motive (if unchecked by Congress). This is what happened with Comey.

2. Have the President nominate an FEC Director for a 4-year term during the last year of their first term, and have the FEC Director's term run start on February 1, after the general election has finished and the new President has been sworn in.

In any case, the objective should be to have an FEC that can act in an apolitical way, without any appearance their decisions could be impacted by the political motivations of the sitting President. Further, as it is a Senate-confirmable position, the Senate can serve as a check against overtly political choices designed to provide an entrenched benefit to the party in power.

This requires a Senate willing to serve as a check on the President, which is ultimately the key problem with many aspects of our federal government right now. If the Senate can't be bothered to actually do their jobs than all of this is moot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Yea true, but there's no credibility to give it really.

Trumps hoping for a hilary home server moment, but unlike the home server thing where it was a debate about the severity and how seriously people should have taken her lapse in basic common sense for some one at her security clearance, but she had done what she was accused of, this accusation againdt Biden is just stringy as fuck and smells of Russian bullshittery,

Russia wants trump as president, because he makes the USAs allies not like america and he's anti nato, in the last 4 years Russia and China have made massive geopolitical gains, the trust of nato members in the USA which to be fair was eroding before trump will take decades to rebuild and the gains China and Russia have made will take even more decades to roll back as it is, but if there's 4 more years a trump Russia knows by the end america won't have anywhere near the respect or geopolitical pull with its allies it needs to keep Russia and China in check.

Thats what this is all about really behind the scenes.
    If Trump wins, it will be up to EU to be a counter weight to China. If Biden wins, EU will STILL be needed for that role. We have so many internal problems that we need to work on.

Don't engage him, he's the guy who keeps making throw away accounts because he's permanently banned, his opinions arnt worth the shit we collect on our boots, he also predicted a Jeremy corbyn landslide
    I didn't actually ever say that or imply anything of the kind. I was actually genuinely surprised Labour did so well in 2017.

Still well done, you people in whippet-fucker land seem to be REALLY enjoying this tory government!

I'll just have to sit here and cry into the vast quantities of cash I'm generating from my online business since everyone was forced to stay at home.

BTW Congratulations on learning how to turn your spell/grammar checker on. You sound almost literate now. I mean, like a fully developed proper human being, not just a northerner.
    Last edited by strangewidth; 2020-10-21 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    from your link

It's somewhat normal. though the trump admin has been anything but normal, so not sure if we need to go back. Some of those names mentioned however are super questionable at best, jeff flake? like really? At this time Ill take the names being floated with a grain of salt.
    I totally called it a few pages back.

How? Did Trump spend 13 hours on the stand defending him self, as Hilary did? I thought he wrote a note, saying he doesn’t remember anything. I think Trump replaced Sessions, who him self recused from the investigation, with Barr... who didn’t act on evidence muller outlined. Instead, just hours later, sucking off Trump.

How many people were indicted over Benghazi? How many went to jail? Did some foreign country steal voter registration records in Benghazi?

The reason it reminds you of Benghazi, is because of your ‘must defend oligarchs at all cost’ bubble... Trump can afford better defense than you...

Edit: In fact... he can pay for it, out of his bank account in China.
    I agree Trump and Putin should be executed/in jail. However, there isn't really any convincing evidence of major collusion. The Russians were trying to mess things up in the US obviously, they always are, as the CIA tries to ruin everything everywhere, but there wasn't anything very unusual about the 2016 election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strangewidth View Post
    I'll just have to sit here and cry into the vast quantities of cash I'm generating from my online business since everyone was forced to stay at home.
    That's a funny way of saying you're collecting unemployment checks.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That's a funny way of saying you're collecting unemployment checks.
    You have time to make 19,488 posts of dogshit no one reads and you think I am unemployed....

Btw Have you ever started a thread without linking to a major mainstream news source that everyone has already seen? It is like you are getting paid by old media to spread their tiresome drivel.
    Last edited by strangewidth; 2020-10-21 at 01:56 PM.

Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is what republicans are losing theirs hit over now:

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    How things have changed that we are deathly worried for a tightening... When one candidate is still about 10 points ahead.
    That's 2016 PTSD for you. I found it funny that the guy who runs Trafalgar Group was on Hannity saying, 'silent majority!'

I would say keep worrying until it's in the bag. 13 days is a LONG time in an election. That said, a) The favourability rating for Biden is way more helpful than the net negative Hilary had. People are far less likely to get massively turned off Biden and swing over, which leads me to b) there's significantly less undecideds this year compared to 2016 c) Trump is not an unknown bet d) Pollsters are counting non college voters this year.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-10-21 at 02:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    How things have changed that we are deathly worried for a tightening... When one candidate is still about 10 points ahead.
    Because of Electoral College fuckery.

Paying attention to national polls is essentially a waste of time IMO. Sure it's feel-good, but individual state polling are more representative of how the elections turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    If Trump wins, it will be up to EU to be a counter weight to China. If Biden wins, EU will STILL be needed for that role. We have so many internal problems that we need to work on.
    question is if the EU is going to be doing that with or despite America tbh.