Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Because of Electoral College fuckery.

Paying attention to national polls is essentially a waste of time IMO. Sure it's feel-good, but individual state polling are more representative of how the elections turn out.
    No dogshit for brains, replacing one inaccurate method of sampling with 50 does not improve things. Jesus Christ. No wonder you people elected Trump and Biden to high office...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    question is if the EU is going to be doing that with or despite America tbh.
    Never really understood your reflexive anit-americanism. They are just like you guys in the north: lots of interbreeding, bestiality, massive chip on their shoulder inferiority complexity, toxic masculinity, self-loathing at their own latent homosexuality, and a general aversion to any form of education.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I would say keep worrying until it's in the bag. 13 days is a LONG time in an election. That said, a) The favourability rating for Biden is way more helpful than the net negative Hilary had.
    Literally means nothing. Tracked that stat for multiple in decades in different elections. Its correlation with the results of any actual election is basically zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Here is what republicans are losing theirs hit over now:

Honestly the flyover stuff generally just is using the already allocated funds for flight time to keep pilots hours so either use it flying around the country side or over a stadium and get some publicity bonus the funds are still spent and the need for air time is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by strangewidth View Post
    I didn't actually ever say that or imply anything of the kind. I was actually genuinely surprised Labour did so well in 2017.

Still well done, you people in whippet-fucker land seem to be REALLY enjoying this tory government!

I'll just have to sit here and cry into the vast quantities of cash I'm generating from my online business since everyone was forced to stay at home.

BTW Congratulations on learning how to turn your spell/grammar checker on. You sound almost literate now. I mean, like a fully developed proper human being, not just a northerner.
    never seen a whippet dog in the north, shows how brain-dead southerners are really, that they can't even get a stereotype half right, but then you guys did breed Farage, Boris and Mogg so not setting many high bars for yourselves really.

the Tories being in power is the fault of people like you, we warned you but you guys pressed ahead and people abandoned labour in numbers not seen for decades, so its you I blame for the current tory government, live with it.

vast quantities of cash you can't prove you have, don't even have the backbone to have a single account, doubt you have even finished a degree yet tbh you don't sound stable enough emotionally to be classed as an adult. also I'm fairly sure that's like the 3rd time the business you claim to run has changed types? wernt you claiming to be in manufacturing during the election.

and finally I'm dyslexic, you are just an ableist and a bigot, also you've been caught being racist in threads to so, generally it no wonder you keep changing accounts a normal person has more self-respect than be as embarrassing as you are haha

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    How things have changed that we are deathly worried for a tightening... When one candidate is still about 10 points ahead.
    Problem is you have several unprecedented problems. 1) None of the hardcore Trump supporters are engaging with the pollsters 2)postal voting has never happened on this scale.

Is Biden winning? Probably. But the betting only has Biden around 1.5 indicatina a Trump win probability of over 30%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump voters now:

A woman was driving through the Oak Hill area of Austin, Texas on Monday when she saw a #BlackLivesMatter sign in a yard.
    She stopped her car and yelled “White Lives Matter” for 30 minutes.
    The owner told her to leave or be sprayed with a water hose.

Are these the same people that constantly warn about civil war if their Trump is taken away?

/e shakes in boots
    Government Affiliated Snark

No dogshit for brains, replacing one inaccurate method of sampling with 50 does not improve things. Jesus Christ. No wonder you people elected Trump and Biden to high office...

- - - Updated - - -

Never really understood your reflexive anit-americanism. They are just like you guys in the north: lots of interbreeding, bestiality, massive chip on their shoulder inferiority complexity, toxic masculinity, self-loathing at their own latent homosexuality, and a general aversion to any form of education.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally means nothing. Tracked that stat for multiple in decades in different elections. Its correlation with the results of any actual election is basically zero.
    the London rat talks about inbreeding that's rich.

Pretty sure you're responding to some bored girl in Bath..."ignore" and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    No dogshit for brains
    You're strangely belligerent for someone who does nothing with his days but create alt accounts.

I live in London. What the Tories are doing to the North is fucking terrifying. But it's very par for the course. We all remember what they did to Liverpool during the Thatcher years. Honestly, Boris is a fucking cunt and an a lunatic. If Trump wins a second term, expect to see more of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I live in London. What the Tories are doing to the North is fucking terrifying. But it's very par for the course. We all remember what they did to Liverpool during the Thatcher years. Honestly, Boris is a fucking cunt and an a lunatic. If Trump wins a second term, expect to see more of this.
    you could let us have our own assembly and proper regional representation for the first time since 1066, that might be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    you could let us have our own assembly and proper regional representation for the first time since 1066, that might be nice.
    I'm all for it. London is more Labour than Tory and we still have to tolerate Boris. It's the bloody properly rural areas of the UK that cane the vote.

5+ Year Old Account
    Lets be sure to keep in mind that news shared should center on the elections or Trump/Biden directly.

This has been added to the OP.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-10-21 at 03:02 PM.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Lets be sure to keep in mind that news shared should center on the elections or Trump/Biden directly.
    Can you then also deal with people in the Trump focused thread spreading disinformation and implying people are deluded and 'drowning in their lies'?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You're strangely belligerent for someone who does nothing with his days but create alt accounts.
    I'd love to know who this person's main account is. I suppose it's a permabanned one, tbh.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Trump voters now:

A woman was driving through the Oak Hill area of Austin, Texas on Monday when she saw a #BlackLivesMatter sign in a yard.
    She stopped her car and yelled “White Lives Matter” for 30 minutes.
    The owner told her to leave or be sprayed with a water hose.

Are these the same people that constantly warn about civil war if their Trump is taken away?

/e shakes in boots
    Guess I should buy a hose before election day
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Guess I should buy a hose before election day
    Also: get a sticker that says, "This Machine Kills Fascists".

/e runs over to Etsy.com
    Government Affiliated Snark

Also: get a sticker that says, "This Machine Kills Fascists".

/e runs over to Etsy.com
    I like it.
    I dig this.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post

This has been added to the OP.
    Are discussions of Hunter's laptop allowed? srs question.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

/e shakes in boots
    /me cues Yakety Sax

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Are discussions of Hunter's laptop allowed? srs question.
    Is he running for office? srs question. Isn’t it Giuliani’s laptop?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi