Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    So.. I got Klee in a single 1 wish... and I was 57 wishes away from the pity timer too. haha.. Too bad I'm almost out of exp scrolls and can't even level her up past 18.

Jean - 1st Novice 10x roll
    Venti - 3rd Promo Banner 10x roll
    Klee - 1st New Promo banner wish

F2P account btw.
    Heh, damn nice. Keqing is still my one and only 5 star character. Granted, I really have not made very many wishes since I play super slowly and refuse to put any cash into this game while the pay outs are so shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Note, do not hold wind with Jean.
    I lost all interest in Jean after doing her personal story and hearing her say lion tooth warrior instead of lion fang. Who the hell wants to be the lion molar forever grinding away on the left over shit the fangs tore up. Although with how grindy the game is lion tooth might be more apt.

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I thought the maintenance was happening early tomorrow morning... Of course I end up logging in 10 min. before it actually starts. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    For some reason I thought the maintenance was happening early tomorrow morning... Of course I end up logging in 10 min. before it actually starts. Oh well.
    Apparently, the hours that they gave were for CN time, not local.

3+ Year Old Account
    tips for abyss floor 2? I passed them all but only got 1/9 crests and I can't move to next floor; the crystal defense was a nightmare
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Apparently, the hours that they gave were for CN time, not local.
    Yeah. I mean, I knew they were listed as UTC+8 but I didn't know where that was and when I googled "7:00 UTC +8" (time when maintenance was said to end) it gave me 4:00 my local time and I just assumed it meant 4am. Nope, it meant 4pm of the previous day...
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2020-10-21 at 11:53 PM.

Miss me with this Klee shit. My primos are going on my boy Zhongli.

Well I managed to get a Fischl, Qiqi, another Noelle :|, and a Ningguang in three rolls. So I have something to play around and experiment with.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    yay, got a noelle out of the banner with my 10 rolls I saved up... fucking useless
    Noel is my only and main DPS do not say that! Do not hurt our feelings...
    please...

God I just want to get Klee!

btw is there a bis list for characters? like which weapon is better for a certain character?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Noel is my only and main DPS do not say that! Do not hurt our feelings...
    please...

God I just want to get Klee!

btw is there a bis list for characters? like which weapon is better for a certain character?
    https://genshin.gg/ has some info, but I'm not entirely sure as to their methodology and if it's accurate or not. It mostly seems to fall in line with a lot of what people say, but I'm skeptical until I see numbers, lol.

This list from someone that does go very in depth on the math is a list that I would trust more, but he has yet to do build guides, although I think he plans to in the future?

10+ Year Old Account
    I... I apologize for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    tips for abyss floor 2? I passed them all but only got 1/9 crests and I can't move to next floor; the crystal defense was a nightmare
    Are you underleveled?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Well I managed to get a Fischl, Qiqi, another Noelle :|, and a Ningguang in three rolls. So I have something to play around and experiment with.
    Is that from the new banner or the regular one?

I really like Fischl. She is quite strong and her E ability is handy. At least I think it is E, I play with a controller so it's the one on cooldown not the one that needs to be charged up. Especially for me as someone with no Pyro character on my main team as it lets you attack from different directions so I can toss it behind one of the big shield dudes and the bird shoots at his back. Her Q skill less so. It can be used to get her out of trouble like if she is surrounded by mobs but I usually find it easier to just swap to a tankier character when that happens.

Is that from the new banner or the regular one?

I really like Fischl. She is quite strong and her E ability is handy. At least I think it is E, I play with a controller so it's the one on cooldown not the one that needs to be charged up. Especially for me as someone with no Pyro character on my main team as it lets you attack from different directions so I can toss it behind one of the big shield dudes and the bird shoots at his back. Her Q skill less so. It can be used to get her out of trouble like if she is surrounded by mobs but I usually find it easier to just swap to a tankier character when that happens.
    I got two from two rolls from the Wanderlust Invocation thingie and and two characters from one roll from Character Wish Event (I think this one was my Fischl and Noelle)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I got two from two rolls from the Wanderlust Invocation thingie and and two characters from one roll from Character Wish Event (I think this one was my Fischl and Noelle)
    Right on. I was just curious what character were in the event banner besides the ones with the rate up. Then I realized I could just look that info up. It seems it's all the characters except Venti and the free characters (Amber, Lisa, and Kaeya). I guess that makes sense. If someone wants to make sure they are getting a shot at new characters they can go with the event one while people who are looking to unlock constellations can go for the regular? I dunno. Maybe there is some other reason the free characters are not in the event banners.

Out of curiosity, how does this game play on mobile phones? It seems a bit involved to pkay well, but maybe I'm wrong about that?

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    I don't get that dude's calculations for a lot of that stuff, though. Attack (and this includes base attack) absolutely increases diluc's elemental skill and burst damage.
    The key thing to remember is that bonuses of the same type are generally additive with each other. So going from 0% attack -> 20% attack might be close to a 20% damage increase (actually a bit less due to other factors, but whatever) but 100% attack -> 120% attack will be closer to 10% damage increase.

So if you already have 100% attack, instead of that 20% attack you can choose 20% cryo damage which will be multiplicative and actually give you a 20% damage increase.

But it gets more complicated of course, because not all your damage will be cryo (depending on character) so if you really want to min max things you'll need to figure out breakpoints for when each stat becomes worth more than other stats. And it's not just character specific, it's also how you use the character. Fischl uses a mix of physical/electro, but if all you do with her is swap her in for Oz and then swap her out again, she'll get a lot more mileage out of electro damage than if you keep her in full time.

15+ Year Old Account

7 was tuff

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Out of curiosity, how does this game play on mobile phones? It seems a bit involved to pkay well, but maybe I'm wrong about that?
    From what I've heard (I can't play it on my phone) it's not so fun to do bosses and stuff.
    It's easy to do the daily stuff though and just fine.

Right on. I was just curious what character were in the event banner besides the ones with the rate up. Then I realized I could just look that info up. It seems it's all the characters except Venti and the free characters (Amber, Lisa, and Kaeya). I guess that makes sense. If someone wants to make sure they are getting a shot at new characters they can go with the event one while people who are looking to unlock constellations can go for the regular? I dunno. Maybe there is some other reason the free characters are not in the event banners.
    You can check the details for the rates and the characters inside a banner.
    F2P heroes will eventually show up as "rate-up" in a special banner.

Pretty sure Lisa will be connected to a Jean banner in the future for example.
    Alongside Kayle and for example.
    It would make too much sense for it not to be the case.
    Or Diluc+Kayle or something.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-22 at 04:51 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Are you underleveled?
    AR21 with everyone 40 and below

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I can't aim with archers; I need a PC to do that
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.