Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoW Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes - October 21, 2020

Shadowlands Beta - Build 36294

WoW Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes - October 21, 2020
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Characters

• The Character Transfer gold limit for characters level 40-49 has increased to 250,000 gold.

Classes

• Demon Hunter
      • Vengeance
        • Fixed an issue that caused Armor to decrease when using Demon Spikes while there is an active Demon Spikes Armor buff.

• Mage
      • Arcane
        • Arcane Pummeling (Azerite Trait) damage per wave reduced by 40%.
          • Developers’ note: With the change to Arcane's Mastery and Clearcasted Arcane Missiles, the Arcane Pummeling Azerite Trait gained more power than intended.

• Priest
      • Discipline
        • Fixed an issue causing Atonement to heal for too little at low levels.
      • Shadow
        • Spiteful Apparitions (Azerite Trait) damage reduced by 34%.
        • Whispers of the Damned (Azerite Trait) Insanity generation reduced by 50%.

Dungeons and Raids

• Utgarde Pinnacle
      • King Ymiron
        • Dark Slash now deals appropriate damage on Normal difficulty.

Quests

• You’ll now be ported back onto the ship if you accidentally fall off during the Horde quest “Paint it Red!” and Alliance quest “Unleash Hell”.

WoW Classic

• The Hallow’s End Tricked or Treated aura can no longer be pushed off by other auras when reaching the aura limit.

Why in the fuck are you taking time to nerf Azerite Traits when they are getting ready to go away? Unless SL is further away then what everyone expects and we will be stuck with them much longer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Why in the fuck are you taking time to nerf Azerite Traits when they are getting ready to go away? Unless SL is further away then what everyone expects and we will be stuck with them much longer
    Because with the change to Arcane's Mastery and Clearcasted Arcane Missiles, the Arcane Pummeling Azerite Trait gained more power than intended.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Another day and there is no Fix to the damage on Mythic Island Expedition...

wonder when they will fix the guild application thing....

why is azerite getting nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    why is azerite getting nerfed?
    Because its too strong.

Look guys, a single class developer catching strong outliers in damage scaling is not going to cost them any time for Shadowlands, so why wouldn't they try to work on Balance a bit, even if its only relevant for a few weeks to come.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2020-10-22 at 07:38 AM.

Funny how shadow priest got to enjoy being op for 1 week. This during a time where end game content barely matters anymore. Yet, certain other classes got to enjoy staying untouched for the entirety of 8.3. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for class balance. But not when it's done this way.
    Last edited by Skavee; 2020-10-22 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwco View Post
    Another day and there is no Fix to the damage on Mythic Island Expedition...
    They are too busy nerfing azerite traits

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    It says it right there, I...

Wow you guys are pretty hard to please ... So whats the flavor of this week? Are we complaining about blizzard not changing things or about blizzard changing things?

Quote Originally Posted by Domixux View Post
    Wow you guys are pretty hard to please ... So whats the flavor of this week? Are we complaining about blizzard not changing things or about blizzard changing things?
    I think this week it is complaints about not changing things while changing things that they didn’t change before a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Because its too strong.

Look guys, a single class developer catching strong outliers in damage scaling is not going to cost them any time for Shadowlands, so why wouldn't they try to work on Balance a bit, even if its only relevant for a few weeks to come.
    until we find out this cost a raid tier like selfie cameras
    SAD!

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    until we find out this cost a raid tier like selfie cameras
    SAD!
    It's sad i can't detect sarcasm vs someone's outrage on these forums anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    It's sad i can't detect sarcasm vs someone's outrage on these forums anymore.
    clearly sarcasm
    but it is true alot of people believe that garbo

"Blizzard never balances the game!!"

*makes small balancing change*

"Why are they changing it?!?"

Nerfed exactly the two traits I just geared for lol. Refund pls.

The arcane mage was fun while it lasted. RIP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I too find it interesting that they went back to balance azerite gear. No, it did likely not cost us a raid tier, but why even bother with such a thing during pre-patch unless you count on it lasting for a long time?

Shadowlands postponed in late January guise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    I too find it interesting that they went back to balance azerite gear. No, it did likely not cost us a raid tier, but why even bother with such a thing during pre-patch unless you count on it lasting for a long time?

Shadowlands postponed in late January guise.
    That's what I am saying. Who gives a rats ass about Azerite Traits when they are getting ready to go away.... This tells me pre patch us going to last much longer
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam