Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Painful to look at. To say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    you can literally buy it by using in game Gold. Buy Token. Redeem Battle.net Balance. Buy Transmog.

doing it that way makes it still CHEAPER than most transmogs pieces you buy off BMAH.

People complaining about it, when you can literally earn it in game for not that much gold are just silly at this point.
    Blizzard should have put a vendor in the game that you buy it from for the same amount of gold. Literally nothing would be different except people might shut up about it.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I think you're somewhat misremembering. They took a datamined store mount, the Grove Warden, and made it the reward for defeating Archimonde on heroic difficulty in HFC.

The Soaring Skyterror from the Draenor Pathfinder achievement was never a store mount.
    Yeah, you're right. Anyway, point is the same, they changed attitude after Legion reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    Blizzard should have put a vendor in the game that you buy it from for the same amount of gold. Literally nothing would be different except people might shut up about it.
    It being available for a large amount of gold doesn't make it better. People have complained about the huge goldsinks. Gold and real money are the same now in the game so it doesn't matter. You see that with the auction house mount and people paying 500 bucks to get it.

While I hate the transmog, something like this should be an actual reward in the game. Meaning, a reward from an achievement, a low chance drop, or if you have to put it behind a reputation, just have us get to exalted and then purchase it for a low price.

Having us grind to exalted and then dish out 300-500k gold doesn't feel rewarding. And in most cases I opt not to buy the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    To be fair, Garrison sets already broke that rule, then Heritage armor wiped its ass with them.
    Good point. Tho those were rewards for in-game activity and heritage is race locked. As long as cool WoW looking armor is not in the store that point is somewhat meh.
    I just don't want paid armor sets in general. And if we get wings, there should be an item behind that! Wrathion trinket was awesome. Warlock helmet is awesome too.

- - - Updated - - -

you can literally buy it by using in game Gold. Buy Token. Redeem Battle.net Balance. Buy Transmog.

doing it that way makes it still CHEAPER than most transmogs pieces you buy off BMAH.

People complaining about it, when you can literally earn it in game for not that much gold are just silly at this point.
    So it should be direct gold-item transaction. Not out of the game conversion.

it makes it a non-problem, because People have chosen to buy the Token to get Gold. Which means since it's their choice, it makes no difference to you.
    We are turning in circles here. It makes a difference to me, because ingame rewards are recolors of low effort mounts/transmogs and the good stuff is put in the store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    I have yet to see anyone in my groups get mad at someone for wearing this. Quite the opposite actually. A lot of people on these forums just like to cry about anything they can to feel important.
    Yeah true. Trade chat was on fire though but trade chat be like that...

At first I was like Damn that is Fugly AF, then I was like Ooo maybe its a mount where you can fly via wings now and everyone could have insta mount, then I read and it was just an Xmog and immediately went back to Damn that is Ugly AF.

That is the ugliest set I have seen in a long time, and I levelled in outland before transmog was a thing...

And I will form an opinion of any person I see using that as a x-mog.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Buying a token is still paying with IRL money. Just not yours. It does not change the problem.
    and what problem that would be ?

my onlyproblem with this set is that its ugly like f... - i mean really - its sooo ugly

not that it exist

i wish blizzard would put ton more transmogable stuff into game shop because then people would at least have something to spend their gold on in game.

what was there in BfA ? frogs for 330k ? long boy dont count because 5 mln gold for 1 mount is not worth it in my eyes. but 400k gold for full transmog set ? yes please everyday

just not ugly one like this . put in some nice sets there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    What store mounts actually released during WoD? Nothing really springs to mind.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blizzard_Shop

Warforged nightmare
    Mystic runesaber
    Grinning reaver

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Buying a token is still paying with IRL money. Just not yours. It does not change the problem.
    not your IRL money, so what does that matter. it does change the problem, cause you are getting it for gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Ill never forgive Blizzard for making both the heart of the aspects and the Grinning Reaver store exclusive mounts. Those mounts are so thematic to their expansion it feels like Blizzard removed it from the actual game and added it as store mounts. I have them now but still :/
    Last edited by NED funded; 2020-10-22 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blizzard_Shop

Warforged nightmare
    Mystic runesaber
    Grinning reaver

- - - Updated - - -

not your IRL money, so what does that matter. it does change the problem, cause you are getting it for gold.
    Not my irl money, but irl money nonetheless

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and what problem that would be ?

my onlyproblem with this set is that its ugly like f... - i mean really - its sooo ugly

not that it exist

i wish blizzard would put ton more transmogable stuff into game shop because then people would at least have something to spend their gold on in game.

what was there in BfA ? frogs for 330k ? long boy dont count because 5 mln gold for 1 mount is not worth it in my eyes. but 400k gold for full transmog set ? yes please everyday

just not ugly one like this . put in some nice sets there.
    In that case it should be no problem to just put it on an ingame NPC, no?

Expansion is delayed, seems they needed a hook to get people to subscribe for those lonely winter months.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Expansion is delayed, seems they needed a hook to get people to subscribe for those lonely winter months.
    Yeah it's definitely not coming out in Nov/Dec now.

This MTX is just awful timing. They just fired 300 employees, released a mess of a pre patch with no pre expansion events enabled and delayed the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pepine View Post
    Yeah it's definitely not coming out in Nov/Dec now. This MTX is just awful timing. They just fired 300 employees, released a mess of a pre patch with no pre expansion events enabled and delayed the game.
    Just? Feburary 2019 is not "just". The pre-patch isn't a mess and the of course the launch events won't be enabled if the launch itself is delayed. It is fine to be disgruntled but lets at least use sensible things to dislike Blizzard over. There is also no current indication that it won't still come out in November or December.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Ill never forgive Blizzard for making both the heart of the aspects and the Grinning Reaver store exclusive mounts. Those mounts are so thematic to their expansion it feels like Blizzard removed it from the actual game and added it as store mounts. I have them now but still :/
    Ahh....the good old Heart of the Aspects. I remember buying it and riding it for.............30 seconds. No other mount has made me feel so unwell. The Banana Mount is the one mount that I have black listed on Lite Mount. There is something about riding it that just is "off putting".

Stay safe and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Nope. They have been giving offers like this every 6 months regardless of where the expansion is for a couple of years now.

Quote Originally Posted by pepine View Post
    Yeah it's definitely not coming out in Nov/Dec now.

This MTX is just awful timing. They just fired 300 employees, released a mess of a pre patch with no pre expansion events enabled and delayed the game.
    That "firing" you talk about was almost 2 years ago. You have absolutely zero evidence of your claim and Blizzard still claims on their official site that the game is coming in 2020. I take their word over yours.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well...with everyone and their mother here saying how shit the transmog is...surely they failed, right?
    I know what you are getting at here, but I wouldn't call a group of like ten people here at MMO-Champion "everyone and their mother".