Page 1 of 75
... LastLast

Mafia Monster Mash

Wolf Win

General

** Editing of posts is forbidden.
    ** Deleting posts is forbidden.
    ** Votes and Unvotes must be bold, and on their own line. You must Unvote before casting a new vote.
    ** Once dead you may only post in the Dead Thread unless your role card specifically states otherwises
    ** Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me in a PM or QT as evidence is forbidden.
    ** No pm'ing or talking about this game outside of this thread is allowed.
    **Day phase will be 2 days, or until majority lynch occurs
    **Night phase will be 1 days, or until all night actions are submitted.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked.

Night Phase order of operations
    Wolf Guard —> Ghost Observe —> Vampire Feed/Turn —> Kills —> Wolf Smell

Day Phase
    This is the part where you collectively choose who to murder!

Everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch or the Day Deadline is reached.

Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded.

To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: FoxxiMcLeod

Roles

Town
    Human
    You’re just trying to enjoy your life. Maybe even be a productive member of society. If you are Lynched or Killed you become a Ghost.

Your vote is your weapon, use it wisely.

Objective
    You win when no Vampires or Werewolves remain, or if you are alive and Marked when the Vampires win.
    Witch
    You know what these monsters are, and have taken precautions. If you are the target of a Kill or Feed night action, you and the player targeting you both die.

Objective
    You win when the Humans win.
    Psychic
    You are familiar with the hidden world most Humans choose to turn a blind eye to, and the spirit realm is within your reach.

Abilities
    Observe - If at least one Ghost is in existence, you may request it watch a target at night and report who that target visited, if anyone. The Ghost has the final call on who it chooses to observe.

Objective: You win when the Humans win.
    Ghost
    You were once a member of this simple town. You can’t find true rest while the monsters remain. You may continue to communicate with the Psychic.

Objective: Assist the Psychic. You win when the Humans win.

Scum
    Vampire Elder
    Your war with the mangy Werewolves is not going well. You need to replenish your ranks. This quiet village is full of perfect fodder.

Abilities

Survival Instincts - You are old. Very old. You didn’t get here without learning a few tricks. You cannot be Observed, and smell like a Human to Werewolf senses.

Blood Bond - You possess a link with the Humans you have Marked. You may request the Moderator pass messages in private to any target(s) you have attempted to Mark. You will not be notified if this is successful.

You have two night actions to choose from:
    Feed - Choose a target and feed from them. If your target is Human they become Marked. A Marked target does not know it has been Marked.

Turn - You may attempt to turn a target, if they are Marked they join your ranks as a Vampire Fledgling.

Objective
    You win when no Werewolves or UnMarked Humans remain. The Witch and Psychic are considered Humans for this objective.
    Vampire Fledgling
    You have been reborn. You recognize now that the pitiful struggles of the mortal coil are meaningless in the face of the new power you feel. But you hunger.

Abilities
    Feed - each night you must choose a target to feed from. If two or more Vampires feed from the same target on the same night, it kills the target. This includes the Elder’s Feed. A target that is not killed will be informed it has been fed on. If you do not feed, you cannot vote the next day.

Objective
    You win when no Werewolves or UnMarked humans remain, as long as the Elder still lives. Otherwise you win when no Werewolves or Humans remain. The Witch and Psychic are Humans for this objective.
    Werewolf
    You’ve tracked the fleeing bloodsuckers to this quiet village. You know they will be attempting to replenish their numbers, and will kill everything here to ensure they are obliterated.

Abilities
    You have two night actions as a pack, and choose who performs them. You may only perform any given action once per night:

Kill - Choose a target and kill them
    Keen Smell - Choose a target and learn if they are Human or Vampire. Marked Humans smell like Vampires to you.
    Guard - Choose a target and stalk them like the creepy wolf you are, preventing them from performing any actions, or having any actions performed on them.

Objective
    You win when no Vampires or Humans remain. The Witch and Psychic are considered Humans for this objective.

Beginning Composition
    Humans - 11
    Werewolves - 4
    Vampires - 2
    Witch - 1
    Psychic - 1

Scum
    Vampires
    Werewolves

Town
    Human
    Witch
    Psychic
    Ghost

Living Players
    1. lora
    7. Listo95
    8. Graeham
    9. Firebert
    10. Catta
    14. Val the Moofia Boss
    18. Omertocracy

Dead Players
    SatsuBL - Human
    Blood Fox - Psychic
    Virothe - Human
    Bageloaf - Human
    Robozerim - Vampire Fledgling
    Kryllian - Witch
    TimeskipPistol - Human
    Xanjori - Werewolf
    Dupti - Vampire Fledgling
    Bwonsamdi the Dead - Human
    Crackleslap - Human
    Marack - Human

Voting Record
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
    Day 6

You should all have your PM’s including your role cards. If you have any questions pertaining to your role, pm me back, do not ask in this thread.

——————————

The Town of Congruence was a small hole in the dirt. It wasn’t on any maps, at least none that you could buy. But obscurity had it’s benefits. You can’t bother someone if you don’t know how to find them, or even that they exist to begin with. Usually. But something odd had occurred two nights past. Somehow all the people who live in Congruence developed amnesia and no longer recall who among them has lived here their whole lives, and who are strangers among them. This is unfortunate since the newcomers have less than peaceful intentions….

Day One deadline: Saturday 10/24 @9pm EST
    With 19 alive majority lynch is 10
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2020-11-08 at 11:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Hello, everyone!

Please make sure to read the original post this time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Something to look at to break the boringness of leveling blue mage and farming fates again yay!

Something something lets lynch Xanjori

Vote Xanjori

10+ Year Old Account
    vote graeham

for wanting to be proper

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: blood fox

he's a fucking vampire guys

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    HELLO FRIENDS!

Lucky d20 says:
    Vote: Robozerim

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    HELLO FRIENDS!

Lucky d20 says:
    Vote: Robozerim
    no. he died day 1 last time. shoo.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Honestly, I know im already a vampire, but if vampire don't bite me this game I'm going to be beyond piss.

I also cannot believe Lora already admitted to being a werewolf on the first page.

- - - Updated - - -

beyond pissed*

but because I cannot edit now I get to seme like I have a piss kick.

Cute

...wasn't there a player who ended up being a serial killer three games in a row?

kink*

omg guys I haven't slept in about 5 days and its showing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Something something lets lynch Xanjori

Vote Xanjori
    I read this as "Lets Eat Xanjori" and thought...that's a bold way to hint wolf!

And as a secondary result of that I have this song stuck in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqKPe9w5bUs

(Eat Randy by Julian Smith)

10+ Year Old Account
    fos kryllian for thinking of eating people

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    kink*

omg guys I haven't slept in about 5 days and its showing.
    im shaming your piss kink.

Here we go again!

Vote: Catta

Do I even need to explain it?

7+ Year Old Account
    something something same shitty role...

Vote:Graeham
    Unvote
    Vote:JynxieJ
    Unvote
    Vote:Graeham

Fuck it

guys help me out here who should i munch on 2night?

7+ Year Old Account
    yes! munch in murder or munch in convert?

munch in love

i am a voracious maneating cowman