Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    There's a PragerU video about how those evil windmills kill birds so we shouldn't use green energy. He's just regurgitating that propaganda.
    So do planes. And windows. And cats.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Well yeah, since he set the bar so low that he has to be graded on a curve.
    2.2m could've died if I did nothing! But I did something! Only 230k people have died so far! That's his benchmark.

Anyhoo. Biden did extremely well. Very happy with that debate performance. Surprised at how little Hunter came up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    From what you guys said, Trump mostly went with lies. Easily debunked ones, at that.

I hope Biden used the "hey, a bunch of intel ofifcials said the laptop was Fake News" line that was handed to him earlier today.
    he did
    /char
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike` View Post
    As a European seeing this debate makes me want to vote for Trump

You are in really shit if Trump is better than this Biden :|
    Good thing you're not eligible then. There are already too many ill-informed voters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    He did. Trump’s reply was “oh so it’s just another Russia Russia Russia hoax”
    That’s the problem... I bet half the country went *cringe*, while the other jumped and high fived... sorry, just adding a bit of fair other side. We are mostly Biden voters...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    From what you guys said, Trump mostly went with lies. Easily debunked ones, at that.

I hope Biden used the "hey, a bunch of intel ofifcials said the laptop was Fake News" line that was handed to him earlier today.
    He did, in more words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Good thing you're not eligible then. There are already too many ill-informed voters.
    It’s good... opposition will keep people on their toes.

Edit: I am a shit devils advocate in regards to Trump... he is a shit stain...

Edit 2: Fuck... I just realized this is the ozymandias argument from watchman... oops...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-23 at 02:49 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    So do planes. And windows. And cats.
    And electric cables, and cars.... and a lot of human produced things. I dunno what was Dotardito thinking.

Also, if you paint the windmill blades orange or any other bright color you can reduce the death of the birds (as they can see it clearlier and they'll evade them)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Trumpers are still blaming Wallace for Trumps first horrible debate.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Trumpers are still blaming Wallace for Trumps first horrible debate.
    What about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Trumpers are still blaming Wallace for Trump screaming over Biden.
    If that's the logic, can we ignore Biden's record under Obama?

Just sayin

All Trump can hope for is that most people in America were watching the 1-4-1 Philadelphia Eagles play the 1-5 NY Giants. I know I sure as shit was, while reading all of y'all's comments on the debates.

Daniel Jones ran for like 1043546 yards and was free to the end zone and got tripped up by the grass. It was pretty funny in these dark times.

Ok so Biden didn't knock it out of the park, but he did ok. Trump wins most improved for sure, but Biden got more actual points out this time too.

I think this was pretty even. Biden did not give Fox any crazy soundbite they can play on a loop for the next two weeks, and that is really where the bar was. Trump imo made the mistake of derailing the debate trying to force in his widely ignored October surprise. And he was speechless when Biden turned the tables on him and said that the reason he didn't get anything done was a Republican congress. Critical hit right there.

So unless I missed something, this is good. I don't think there will be significant movement in the polls because of this, which again is obviously good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    If that's the logic, can we ignore Biden's record under Obama?

Just sayin
    How do you think did on that? I think it was one of the weaker points. He did fine, but I think he could have been more forceful with his tone. Speak more from his chest, is what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post

I think this was pretty even.

Like I said, grading on a curve.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who hates Trump and voting Biden, I have to say Trump did better in tonight debate he'll for sure get a bump if not better from his performance. That said the moderator did a horrible job.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    All Trump can hope for is that most people in America were watching the 1-4-1 Philadelphia Eagles play the 1-5 NY Giants. I know I sure as shit was, while reading all of y'all's comments on the debates.

Daniel Jones ran for like 1043546 yards and was free to the end zone and got tripped up by the grass. It was pretty funny in these dark times.
    I think it was more entertaining than the game... I did the opposite... fantasy league people were posting, while I watching the debate.

I don’t start giants or eagles... fuck Ertz...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    All Trump can hope for is that most people in America were watching the 1-4-1 Philadelphia Eagles play the 1-5 NY Giants.
    Yeah that's what I was doing. I kept saying "they can't both lose".

On topic:

Release your tax return or stop talking about corruption
    -- Joe Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Biden did not give Fox any crazy soundbite they can play on a loop for the next two weeks
    Sadly he did make that slip-up where he called Trump for Abe Lincoln near the end... I don't know how the pro-Trump side is going to weaponize it, but they will definetely try.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    As someone who hates Trump and voting Biden, I have to say Trump did better in tonight debate he'll for sure get a bump if not better from his performance. That said the moderator did a horrible job.
    I'll take the bait...

Explain yourself. What did Trump actually do better than Biden?