Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pohut View Post
    Well, I have a problem with it. I resubbed to get some alts leveled before SL. I thought that I'll level a bunch of alts, check out the new builds and organically roll into SL, but now it looks like I will have to un-sub again for who knows how long, possibly up to 5 months, and then when I'll come back to SL I will have to re-learn all my rotations etc. It is really annoying.
    It will be out in December.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dragi View Post
    If they don't release expansion in this year this only make ppl mass unsub and quiting. For regular players it already nothing to do, few mounts with game balanced around lvl 60 gonna make ppl only frustrated.
    Regular player that hasn't played in a while outside of Beta and a few days of at leveling here and there, becasue we got our mythic N'zoth kill a while back and everyone is taking a break. This delay is no skin off my back.

Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    If there is anyone who was claiming they could sue off of a delay they actually need to be shadow banned for being that stupid and forcing everyone to read that comment they posted
    There were people calling for class action lawsuits against Blizzard because the mount you got for buying the WoD collector's edition could fly while we could not do so initially in Draenor and they called it false advertising, bait and switch, and several other things.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

It's totally okay that there's been nothing confirmed yet. They're still hammering out so many problems on the beta. Besides, every day that goes by the less likely it is I have to choose between properly enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 and WoW.

The same people whining about it not having a release date or being delayed would be the same people whining that they launched an incomplete game and should have waited. Launch when it is ready, not a day before. It’s not like we have a freaking pandemic going on and people are forced to work from home, which is where they should be able to go to relax, yet here we are. I would imagine the dev team are having cabin fever worse than a lot of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    So that means we should just release it not only with bad but also broken systems? Sigh.
    Sigh. That's not what he said. He said that people thinking that systems are going to be removed are going to be in for a surprise and will still hate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Enjoying Hallow's End too much to care right now.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    They aren't "finally focusing" on polishing the game. They just want to make it playable, as it wouldve released in far worse state than prior expansions. So don't keep your hopes up, it won't be any less broken that prior releases.
    Well, we never had a game that is broken of full of bugs, so what can I tell you. Been playing 15 years.. one of the games with the least number of bugs, which is a big great thing for such a large game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    My guess is, and always has been, early 2021. I understand wanting it to come out this year, I really do, but my guess is it won't.
    I don´t think we´ll have a pre patch for more than 2 months.

I think it will be late November to early December. Or else, mid January after the holidays then.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    We had the Dreadwake and now this mog.
    And the Steamscale and Squeakers

Oh and the Sylverian Dreamer
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2020-10-23 at 07:52 AM.

so heres how confused they are with just the soulbind system

originally they had them completely unbalanced in terms of renown unlock and strength but they normalized that
    then the fact the conduit slots were unbalanced but they fixed it everyone got 3

then the delay happened

they changed the weekly cd to a charge system...better but more convoluted than just allowing a free swap
    they made potency only 2 per tree to help deal with the problem of multi spec which also made them less meaningful
    they then flipped the trees allowing you to get the meaningful traits faster but completely negating the changes made before the delay because they have to rebalance it again

will it be fixed before launch?? doubtful because they cant fix it
    will it be working by launch?? oh absolutely even if they make it completely meaningless

covenant abilities are still be reworked even just minor changes like the monk kyrian ability
    will it be balanced by launch?? no way maybe by 9.1
    will it work by launch?? yep

they still dont have leveling working or the world content due to phasing issues and other bugs
    they have to have this fixed before launch even considering the fact they are now slowly fixing them

they have 6 weeks and i think they can do it

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Again, they will just offer refund if someone objects to them no releasing by 31st December. Like they did for WC3R. I took them up on that refund, not because of the delay, but

No one gives a shit if you want to argue semantics on what they are or are not required to do by law, and I can absolutely guarantee that you are not going to win a legal battle with Activision-Blizzard because they didn't release something by a proposed date.
    Law is about semantics mr armchair lawyer so I find it amusing that you keep arguing law yet say you don't care about semantics. Which means you don't understand the subject at all.
    Last edited by facefist; 2020-10-23 at 10:45 AM.

Anyone else think we might get a release date announcement on the original release date of the 26th/27th? If we're still looking at a 2020 release a date announcement can't be far off.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2020-10-23 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    A worldwide pandemic says hi. The 6 month promotional stuff happens every 6 months regardless. Nice to see the desperate spinning though.

If it needs delay until 21, so be it.
    That worldwide pandemic has been raging for more than half a year when they announced the release date and the last 6-month-promo was only 4 months ago which is strange at the least.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I reckon we will get an announcement next Tuesday. If raids are releasing this year then November 17 release date. If they’re pushing raids back til next year then Dec 1 release date

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Anyone else think we might get a release date announcement on the original release date of the 26th/27th? If we're still looking at a 2020 release a date announcement can't be far off.
    Maybe but no expectations, /10chars
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Hope we get more stuff with the 6 month sub
    These threads go nice with the popcorn
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I don't think so.
    The original date is nothing but a distant memory now.

Blizzard will make sure it is 100% done then announce it.
    We will see the beta release build before it announces.

Also the prepatch event comes out. Then announces the release date.
    It is gonna take at least two months.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I reckon we will get an announcement next Tuesday. If raids are releasing this year then November 17 release date. If they’re pushing raids back til next year then Dec 1 release date
    They haven't even updated the beta with the new Maw experience yet which they announced some weeks ago. There's no chance that they'll release it November 17 (or let me rephrase it, a November release is off the table in general).

- - - Updated - - -

I rather expect a release date announcement in November for December 8.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    Nov 29-5 - too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    Dec 6-12 - too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    Dec 13-19 - too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    Dec 20-26 -too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    All of those make no sense. No 'reasons' not to release on the first 3 of those weeks, and the 4th is an obvious "NO" as for Christmas Week.

Im pointing towards the Dec 8\9 week. Lines up with the delaying the new Exploring Azeroth book, after thanksgiving, before christmas to avoid any big issue that comes up and the m+\raid stuff in january.

15+ Year Old Account
    The scourge event will get tedious. Been there, did that... It got cut short last time so I wouldn't expect that to start until like 2 weeks before the release date so they don't get swamped by whining again. I have no problem with the delay. I have no problem with them not announcing a release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Sigh. That's not what he said. He said that people thinking that systems are going to be removed are going to be in for a surprise and will still hate it.
    Nobody actually expects that, it's just high hope.

And hope that they will actually make good use of the extra time to at least make things enjoyable if nothing else.
    Last edited by Evolixe; 2020-10-23 at 04:34 PM.