10+ Year Old Account
    On the bye with two weeks of prep is the timing often used for a QB change. Most teams plan for it and Fitz was good enough that those plans worked out for once.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dolphins were also smart enough to know Bad Fitz is coming.

Though it's going to be a trivia note that he lost his job for being too good. And before the opposing coach.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Putting Tua in his first game against Aaron Donald is interesting, even with 2 weeks rest. Seems dangerous.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I fell asleep in the 1st quarter of that game. Hell if this is what we are without Dak we may give the Jets a run for their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Glad I fell asleep in the 1st quarter of that game. Hell if this is what we are without Dak we may give the Jets a run for their money.
    They are probably still going to win the NFCE and host a playoff game. The Giants and Washington have Jets level of terrible offenses/coaching and the Eagles are trying to see if you can put all of your starters on IR.

I'm glad my expectations for the Bills have been kept in check early this season. It's clear the Titans and Chiefs are on another tier above Buffalo.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I'm glad my expectations for the Bills have been kept in check early this season. It's clear the Titans and Chiefs are on another tier above Buffalo.
    Don't give the Titans too much credit. Someone stops Derrick Henry and that team is gonna hit a brick wall.

It's still Ravens and Chiefs above everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah so apparently Washington might be keeping Football Team next year, at which point it's pretty much just their name.

Guess you could make Dan Snyder get rid of the old name, but you couldn't make him actually pick a new name.

The Raiders starting oline is all on the covid list. I guess that is one way to get a wek off of practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Fitz's reaction is interesting... he's devastated and worried that his career as a starter is over. Leads me to believe he's seen Tua in practice and that Tua looks like a monster.
    yeah, obviously my response was before Fitz spoke on it, but he does seem to think Tua is ready and able.

Totally felt for him, loved the dude when he was in Buffalo. Woulda rather had him instead of Tyrod during the Tyrod years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daniel Jones' turf monster might be the buttfumble of the 20s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Down by 11 with 6 minutes to go? I'm calling it here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats with the Eagles and having horrible 2-point plays.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I'm predicting a game winning interception return for two points on the 2 point conversion attempt.
    I was hoping, because the Eagles losing on a failed 2-point play twice in one week would've been hilarious.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Down by 11 with 6 minutes to go? I'm calling it here.
    This was when I left.checked later to see eagles won. What’s with eagles coming back from huge deficits to almost tie or lead in the last minute. They did it past 2 weeks that looked like blowouts except they failed the 2 points both times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    This was when I left.checked later to see eagles won
    Huh. What do you know.

Remind me to not watch more games.

How does a player that touches the ball every play make it to the NFL with the fumbling ability that Daniel Jones has?

Honestly, even down 11, I had a feeling the Giants would still lose. Once the Eagles scored and got it to 4, I knew it was over. I had no confidence in the Giants offense to burn the block.

Is it me or does Doug Pederson consistently do everything he can to give games away? Some of his play calls, particularly the Jalen Hurts gadget plays are just bad. They do nothing to set those plays up. And as soon as he’s behind center, it’s always the same run/option and defenses know it. He needs to be out in and allowed to drop back and throw a few and at least establish the threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh this season sucks, Thomas is out again, meanwhile Sanders is on the covid list, who needs receivers?
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Antonio brown to the bucs. With Brady only getting 4-5 tds a game you can tell they really needed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Antonio brown to the bucs. With Brady only getting 4-5 tds a game you can tell they really needed him.
    This team really does feel like a "win the Super Bowl this year because after htis season we're tearing it all down and losing our QB and Coach to retirement" team. Thrown a lot of one year deals at aging players and volatile personalities.