Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagenod View Post
    Does a large population of Orcs view Eitrigg in this manner, especially after Sylvanas has been ousted? Not that them disrespecting him in such a manner ever made sense to begin with. He has been around since day one and never faltered in his loyalty to Thrall's Horde, unlike Nazgrim and the Kor'kron who tolerated Garrosh's tyranny, or the ones who stayed loyal to Sylvanas despite Varok and Thrall both rising against her. Any Orcs who don't understand this post-BFA are morons.

Regarding Rastakhan and Zul, how much of a difference do you think that makes to the Darkspear? The Zandalari united nearly all the rest of Azeroth's trolls against the Horde in a failed power grab. At the very least many Darkspear would hold disdain for Rastakhan for what he was seemingly responsible for. It would take time for them to accept his or his daughter's leadership.
    I don't wana diss the orcs but... After Garrosh or the Iron Horde they still followed Sylvanas so...

Regarding the Zandalari, they united against everyone, not just the Horde, to claim back their ancestral lands.
    However the Darkspear don't seem to hold grudges against the Zandalari. They were one of the main forces helping out the Horde in Zandalar.

Ty'jin considers them too stuck up but cool:
    Da Darkspear and Zandalari got plenty of differences, true, but we got even more in common.
    If da Zandalari ever get da sticks outta their bums, I think we gonna be good friends!
    And Rokhan, the current Darkspear leader is really supportive of Talanji and I totally ship them

On the Zandalari side, we have Talanji claiming that she admired Vol'jin and the Darkspear
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagenod View Post
    Does a large population of Orcs view Eitrigg in this manner, especially after Sylvanas has been ousted? Not that them disrespecting him in such a manner ever made sense to begin with. He has been around since day one and never faltered in his loyalty to Thrall's Horde, unlike Nazgrim and the Kor'kron who tolerated Garrosh's tyranny, or the ones who stayed loyal to Sylvanas despite Varok and Thrall both rising against her. Any Orcs who don't understand this post-BFA are morons.

Regarding Rastakhan and Zul, how much of a difference do you think that makes to the Darkspear? The Zandalari united nearly all the rest of Azeroth's trolls against the Horde in a failed power grab. At the very least many Darkspear would hold disdain for Rastakhan for what he was seemingly responsible for. It would take time for them to accept his or his daughter's leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people have an issue with his sexuality, out of curiosity? It's not like the dude has been shoehorned into anything major and he is obviously going to further Shaw's story, who has lacked depth in the past. I truly can't think of any other reason people would have an issue with him other than bigotry.
    Well yeah.... that's what is mean^^
    Look at the old threads and the comments under the wowhead announcment. It got more comments than the expansion announcment. Same with the minor!!! gay couple in ardenweald

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Well yeah.... that's what is mean^^
    Look at the old threads and the comments under the wowhead announcment. It got more comments than the expansion announcment. Same with the minor!!! gay couple in ardenweald
    Well you know what they say about the people who make a big issue out of sexuality!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Regarding the Zandalari, they united against everyone, not just the Horde, to claim back their ancestral lands.
    However the Darkspear don't seem to hold grudges against the Zandalari. They were one of the main forces helping out the Horde in Zandalar.

Ty'jin considers them too stuck up but cool:

And Rokhan, the current Darkspear leader is really supportive of Talanji and I totally ship them

On the Zandalari side, we have Talanji claiming that she admired Vol'jin and the Darkspear
    Makes sense to me. They still aligned themselves with Lei Shen though which was bad news. That was the machinations of Zul and hardly Rastakhan anyways though right

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    Sounds good to me. I am ready for another alliance genocide anyways
    Ironforge has been safe for too long already; looks like they should be the next ones to go

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    -snip-
    Rokhan also hates the Kul Tirans and he would join Talanji and Geya'rah; but it's justified given that the Kul Tirans attempted genocide on the Darkspears twice in just Warcraft 3 alone
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    It's not to be taken literally. Balls do produce testosteron though, which fuels masculine behaviour like aggression, strength, bravery, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Horde Council are a bunch of peace loving hippie pussies. It's the Red Alliance except the actual Alliance has more balls.
    Bravery, strength and aggression are not masculine and the first two are not fueled by testosterone, just aggression. You've just attached masculinity to those traits. And for some strange reason balls.
    I'm a thread killer.

It won't last long anyway, my prediction is there will be a timeskip that happens while we are in the Shadowlands and when we get back both the horde and alliance will have had broken apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    Sounds good to me. I am ready for another alliance genocide anyways
    And here we have an exhibit for all you Hordies as to why you're always villain batted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

The horde should be ruled by a occupation council of the alliance.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Same with the minor!!! gay couple in ardenweald
    How comes? I'm trying to not spoil myself with the individual stories of SL zones (other than the big picture, that is), but this is a real eye-catcher

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    It would be a far more honest outcome tbh. And much more believable as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    How comes? I'm trying to not spoil myself with the individual stories of SL zones (other than the big picture, that is), but this is a real eye-catcher

It would be a far more honest outcome tbh. And much more believable as well.
    Sorry did not want to spoil something for you.^^

Some people want a full Evil Horde Council but are they also up to accept any consequences even if those mean the end of the Horde?

The values and characterization from our head honchos would be exactly the same and story-wise it'd make vastly more sense and would also lead into better stories.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha I agree with you Op but this was a very obvious non serious post. You purposely picked every single leader as someone dead or soon to be dead(Sylvanas). Well maybe Sark Ragetotem is alive but I’ve played Warcraft since Warcraft 2 and I don’t know who the fuck Sark Ragetotem is so my guess is he’s not important.

Thrall is great and I’m glad he’s back. But I do agree the council shit is sad. I like Warchiefs. I like WoW as it was for a decade. I want one warchief. I wish they’d just reset and leave us Thrall again for good.

- - - Updated - - -

lol thankfully the developers and designers don’t agree. I would just quit playing the game at that point. I play both factions because I like them to be vastly different. I don’t want alliance leading my horde characters. That is more than a bit retarded.

so you want another faction war?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Our current cast of leading characters is truly pathetic. They are underdeveloped, underused, underpowered and lack any sorts of investment that could draw a horde player emotionally to them.
    talking about underdeveloped, underused, underpowered and lacking investment ..... Sark Ragetotem is a good one

Who in the sweet fuck is Sark Ragetotem anyway?
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Who in the sweet fuck is Sark Ragetotem anyway?
    A warrior trainer apparently

He has no quotes
    His only contribution is... Defending Thunder Bluff during the elemental invasion
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    A warrior trainer apparently
    Cheers, this is a next level of obscurity. Only thing hte dude does is send you to someone else. I don't know why he didn't just cut out the middleman and go with Magatha Grimtotem. Or Jevan Grimtotem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Cheers, this is a next level of obscurity. Only thing hte dude does is send you to someone else. I don't know why he didn't just cut out the middleman and go with Magatha Grimtotem. Or Jevan Grimtotem.
    Or... If the OP really wants the Horde to be 100% evil and keep losing wars... Shotoa

The Dark Shaman tauren at least

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I want to go even crazier and want a full blown evil Horde:

Orcs - Ressurect Gul'dan
    Trolls - Not even a troll leader, have Hakkar take over and let him mind control all other trolls to do our bidding
    Tauren - Magatha Grimtotem probably
    Blood elves - Kael’thas Sunstrider
    Nightborne - Grand Magistrix Elisande
    Undead - Arthas ofcourse

Having them all combined gives us our own Legion of Doom
    How about bringing back Zalazane to mind control other trolls? Now that would be evil

Also for the Undead leader, we could bring back Putress
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.