Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else, but if I need to tuck in my shirt and I'm in the presence of a young girl I don't know who I believe to be 15, I'm going to either excuse myself to the bathroom or at the very least turn my back rather than lay splayed out on the bed and yank my pants so far out for the task you could lob watermelons into the gap.

That said, there were even creepier moments in that vid.
    It's creepy, he's creepy, the girl is creepy, and Borat is creepy. The entire thing is creepy. Since I'm not a Republican though, I'm not going to go to my Twitter feed and describe how he nearly sexually assaulted her based on this clip. He's certainly an absolute idiot, and that should be the story but isn't for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    So, the video is out.

Does look like he's tucking his shirt in tbh. The whole backrub thing was proper creepy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    He's certainly an absolute idiot, and that should be the story but isn't for some reason.
    The story is not "Rudy is an absolute idiot" because everyone already knew that.

I mean, that film has lines like "I was feeling depressed so I decided to commit suicide but I didn't have money for a gun so I decided to go to a synagogue and wait for the next mass shooting".

It's hilariously inappropriate on every level. It takes on womens rights, abortion, the virus and a whole bunch of stuff thats more impactful than Guiliani, which will be interpreted according to which side of the aisle you fall on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Without evidence, Graham points out that Democrats are getting tons of small donations, declares they're fake, and demands evidence to prove it.
    UPDATE: Trump claims to break online fundraising record.

Now, Trump's campaign said they did this. But even the numbers they claim are smaller than Biden got before.

That said, I can't help but notice Graham's silence on the issue. Surely this also requires an investigation?

That said, I can't help but notice Graham's silence on the issue. Surely this also requires an investigation?
    Why would you investigate an incorruptible republican? That's a witch hunt, ya know!

Only the do nothing Democrats, could ever stoop to lying about small donations. Trump, who is loved by the silenced majority, has the hugests small donation number, because real Americans understand they need to donate for him to win, so he can make America great from the deep state and coastal elites, and China, who are donating to Biden!

I should apply for a job at Trumps campaign, I am good at this!
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

UPDATE: Trump claims to break online fundraising record.

Now, Trump's campaign said they did this. But even the numbers they claim are smaller than Biden got before.

Listen, Lady G is a delicate southern belle who can only concentrate on so much at a given time. It’s no surprise that a little financial impropriety from the plantation owner is going unnoticed, what with all the vapours Jaime Harrison is causing Graham to experience. (please audiate this with Clark Gable’s southern drawl).

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    He's certainly an absolute idiot, and that should be the story but isn't for some reason.
    Probably because that's not news?

- - - Updated - - -

Just as an early teaser for later tonight, GOP Governor Kristi Noem is patting herself on the back for South Dakota's COVID-19 response and today they've set another new case record--they're finally making it onto my list.

Noem's South Dakota is second -- only to North Dakota -- in the number of coronavirus cases per 100,000 people. On Friday, the state reported more than 1,100 new cases, breaking a single-day record set the day before when 973 cases were reported. Cases have increased by 51% over the last two weeks, according to The New York Times. Of the 10 hottest spots for the virus, as tabulated by the Times, six are cities in South Dakota.
    Trump has normalized the Wimp Lo school of "winning".

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Trump.

Oh, I don't feel sorry for him. I'm saying he has no money.

And it shows. More than 700 leading economists, including 7 Nobel winners, urge US voters to reject Trump, a 'selfish and reckless' president

The letter is found here.

• His chaotic and ineffective approach to negotiation has damaged relations with trade partners, interrupted supply chains, degraded international norms, and harmed American farmers -- all without achieving his stated goal of reducing the trade deficit. Even his landmark trade deal, the USMCA, is not projected to have a meaningful impact on either GDP or the trade deficit.
    • His managerial incompetence has damaged the credibility and effectiveness of the public sector. Agencies cycle through acting heads, disgruntled former staffers frequently appear in the media with dire warnings, and family members are put in charge of critical pandemic response initiatives.
    • He claimed to have the unique ability to generate growth (in real GDP) of between 4% and 6%, but never surpassed 2.9% in his first three years in office. Furthermore, analysts at Goldman Sachs and Moody’s Analytics have projected that Joe Biden’s economic plans, if implemented, would actually generate faster growth in both employment and real GDP.
    • He failed to achieve his campaign’s core economic promises: manufacturing remained a small share of employment, and both the fiscal and trade deficits increased. As economists explained in 2016, most of his promises either didn’t make sense or weren’t achievable using his proposed policies. This remains true in 2020.
    • His administration’s public health response to COVID-19 was described by medical scientists as having turned "...a crisis into a tragedy" and as having underperformed relative to other democracies by "orders of magnitude."
    • He has consistently undermined the independence and credibility of our major health agencies, including the Food and Drug Administration, the Centers for Disease Control, and the National Institutes of Health, eroding public trust in their approvals and recommendations at exactly the time when we most desperately need it.
    • He has dramatically overemphasized the extent to which economic growth and public health are in conflict during a pandemic. In fact, many countries that have been more effective in their viral containment efforts have also performed better economically.
    • His personal behavior during the COVID-19 outbreak endangered public health, the economic recovery, and the safe re-opening of schools. He undermined mask use and social distancing, held indoor rallies, encouraged the use of unproven and potentially dangerous medical substances, downplayed the severity of the pandemic, and hosted a superspreader event that incapacitated the White House and forced military leadership into quarantine.
    • He regularly spreads dangerous misinformation, even during times of crisis, and has been the single largest source of misinformation during the pandemic.
    • He has made the country less attractive to skilled and hard-working immigrants by assaulting religious freedom and by insinuating that the children of non-white immigrants are not truly American.
    • He has made the country a less appealing place to do business by creating an atmosphere of perpetual chaos and uncertainty, and by using the levers of government to punish individuals and businesses that were insufficiently reverential.
    • He has fostered a culture of unabashed corruption by pressuring foreign countries to undermine his political opponents, using the resolute desk to promote a political supporter’s bean products, attempting to divert intergovernmental meetings to his commercial properties, using public resources to conduct campaign events, and allowing White House staff to openly flout the Hatch Act.
    • He has refused to release his tax returns -- unlike his political opponents in both 2016 and 2020 -- making it difficult to determine the extent to which his financial interests conflict with the country’s. Recent reporting, which has secured his returns for two decades, suggests that his businesses have consistently claimed large losses and that he appears to have many unresolved conflicts of interest.
    • He spreads conspiracy theories that undermine long-term trust in democratic institutions for seemingly no reason other than to influence media coverage in a single news cycle.
    • He has a poorly-informed, zero-sum view of economics that engenders needless viciousness and cruelty.

What do THEY know?! Are their answers to questions full flowing and magnificently brilliant? Also Trump was nominated for a nobel prize so these are basically his peers, amirite?
    Last edited by Eviscero; 2020-10-23 at 08:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    What do THEY know?! Are their answers to questions full flowing and magnificently brilliant? Also Trump was nominated for a nobel prize so these are basically his peers, amirite?
    1. What was he nominated for?
    2. So we can agree Trump is a "peer reviewed" piece of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Listen, Lady G is a delicate southern belle who can only concentrate on so much at a given time. It’s no surprise that a little financial impropriety from the plantation owner is going unnoticed, what with all the vapours Jaime Harrison is causing Graham to experience. (please audiate this with Clark Gable’s southern drawl).
    Did it with this guy's voice instead.

https://youtu.be/fSIYFIsCI7Q?t=8

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump points at Biden and says "He was disrespectful to Obama".

Hmm. Anyone want to find a tweet for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    But to be fair, if I can read the information from that screenshot right, there's a 5.7% margin of error, so that 1% change is within that error.
    It moves where the error bar/confidence interval is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

borat movie is pretty funny, just finishing it. Giuliani scene was kinda creepy, like her untucking his shirt, but nothing more then creepy. still I recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    Did it with this guy's voice instead.

https://youtu.be/fSIYFIsCI7Q?t=8
    More than acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    So, the video is out.

Yeah, just like I thought, it was worse than what Guiliani and his defenders were saying.

Another piece deal in the middle east. For all the crap Trump spews I am really glad that someone is making progress on real peace in a region that we need to get our troops home from. Of course when all of congress (both sides with the exception of like 11 people total) vote to block him from pulling more troops out, you begin to wonder if there really is any difference in the 2 sides when it comes down to it.

Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    Another piece deal in the middle east. For all the crap Trump spews I am really glad that someone is making progress on real peace in a region that we need to get our troops home from. Of course when all of congress (both sides with the exception of like 11 people total) vote to block him from pulling more troops out, you begin to wonder if there really is any difference in the 2 sides when it comes down to it.
    So, how do you feel about Trump gladly keeping white supremacists on his staff?

https://www.splcenter.org/stephen-mi...eitbart-emails

So, you can either condemn Trump for his support of white supremacists, stay quiet, or make excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    A peace deal you mean? Between 2 countries that, for the life of me, HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A SINGLE FUCKING CONFLICT? That isn't a fucking peace deal, that is at best a Trade deal that Israel will probably violate right away like they did with UAE.