Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpleton View Post
    So if Trump wins and democrats have their "fiery but peaceful protests" is it still fake news?
    The same protests currently going? You are planing to blame them on Trump winning? Trump is too impotent to fix the issue... Even Bush was able to handle Rondney King...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Dump is already planning to run away, possibly to Russia. The transition will have no oposition, other than some redneck terrorists blowing themselves up with moonshine IED.
    And become the CIA’s target-number-one for the trouble. As I’ve said elsewhere, there’s no way our intelligence/defense organizations would allow even a normal, level-headed former President to leave the country and potentially become an intelligence asset to a foreign power, let alone an idiot blowhard like Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So, when presented with evidence that Trump is raising concerns for everyone, you continue the same "It's just the Democrats"?
    No, my point is that both sides are saying stupid shit that could interfere with the election being a peaceful affair. Be it concerns about mail in votes, russia, rioting, spying on peoples campaigns, one side not conceding etc. The point of my post is the irony of how easily most of the left-wing critics of Trump in this thread could have their arguments flipped to be about the Democrats, some of those are perhaps more legitimate talking points than others and some are meant to sound absolutely nuts as they should coming from either side in civilized debate, I for one giggle a bit when I see people saying they're going to march on Washington.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The same protests currently going? You are planing to blame them on Trump winning? Trump is too impotent to fix the issue... Even Bush was able to handle Rondney King...
    I think it's fair to say that if there was a new wave of violence on November 3rd/4th following the race being called for Trump that its more about Trump than it is about police brutality/George Floyd. It seems to me the violence (not necessarily the protests) has been dying down in most places recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Dump is already planning to run away, possibly to Russia.
    Why would Russia take him? He probably owes them money and didn't provide useful enough results.

10+ Year Old Account
    Civil War?

From these guys?

Putin khuliyo

Trump will ask for an investigation an then nothing will happen and he'll grumble and leave. People seriously need to get off the internet and find a life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    Bricks through windows you say?
    Bricks? What is this?

No no no

You gotta use your standard issue, Soros funded soup cans.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Civil War?

From these guys?

<snip>
    More like this:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Trump will ask for an investigation an then nothing will happen and he'll grumble and leave. People seriously need to get off the internet and find a life.
    ^^^^^^This
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Trump will ask for an investigation an then nothing will happen and he'll grumble and leave.
    On this we agree. He has a pretty poor track record of actually suing or otherwise winning court cases anyhow. And the military already said "leave us out of it.

Trump will leave, but there might be a few of his deluded cultists that might resort to violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's fair to say that if there was a new wave of violence on November 3rd/4th following the race being called for Trump that its more about Trump than it is about police brutality/George Floyd. It seems to me the violence (not necessarily the protests) has been dying down in most places recently.
    Why? It would signal that nothing will be done for 4 more years. Those who are waiting for Biden to win and act like a president, won’t be waiting any more. Biden is the last hope for a lot of people to get any reform done or be stuck with nothing, but an agitator for 4 more years.

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^^^This
    That’s funny... because at the same time, QAnon is waiting for their lightning strike signal to start killing people. Militias have been caught planning kidnapping of state officials. It seems like a lot of them are standing bye... I’m sure Trump will leave, but the brew he has been stewing, will come to a boil... and he is not a man that can handle it or have the moral integrity to denounce it instantly.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    And become the CIA’s target-number-one for the trouble. As I’ve said elsewhere, there’s no way our intelligence/defense organizations would allow even a normal, level-headed former President to leave the country and potentially become an intelligence asset to a foreign power, let alone an idiot blowhard like Trump.
    Well this thread is about how smooth it will be, and there is nothing smoother than the problematic party dissapearing. Of course this can cause OTHER problems down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Why would Russia take him? He probably owes them money and didn't provide useful enough results.
    They might accept him for intel, then realise that he didnt remember jackshit from his 4 years of office.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Trump will leave, but there might be a few of his deluded cultists that might resort to violence.
    yep. There may be a few isolated incidents involving far right nut jobs but to believe there may be some sort of resistance from Trump to leave the WH if he loses is just fantasy. The man doesn't have the backbone for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    It's important to reject violence though. The way forward is through peace and never by killing anyone. Okay?
    Try telling that to the right that like attacking protestors or the left that like attacking journalists and businesses. If neither side actually wants peace then peace isn't a valid option.

The vast majority of voters haven't even voted yet. The whole "transition of power" question was retarded. It was like asking "Will you commit to losing?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    The whole "transition of power" question was retarded.
    That makes it all the more embarrassing that Trump answered wrong, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    The vast majority of voters haven't even voted yet. The whole "transition of power" question was retarded. It was like asking "Will you commit to losing?"
    If you don’t speak English, sure...

- - - Updated - - -

If you don’t speak English, sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Trump has been on a campaign for months now to persuade trumpsters that any republican loss in the elections will be the result of fraude.

Yesterday i saw some jaw dropping trumpsters in a rally that claim that they will ‘fight ‘ rather than admit defeat by fraude. Were talking full blown civil war here people.

At the same time Trump is not planning to do a transition of power if he loses, or so he claims.

How do you think this will play out? Will democracy flourish in the end? Or did America put the nail in the coffin of american democracy when they elected trump?
    I don't know. If Trump and the Republicans win, will the Democrats give up peacefully? I mean you have high ranking democrats saying that Biden should consede even if he loses and we saw how long they kept up things after 2016. So on that side we have historical evidence to look at.

See what I did there?

Why do we assume that only 1 side could cause an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    I don't know. If Trump and the Republicans win, will the Democrats give up peacefully? I mean you have high ranking democrats saying that Biden should consede even if he loses and we saw how long they kept up things after 2016. So on that side we have historical evidence to look at.

See what I did there?

Funny, there is only one side that has threatened civil war and terrorist attacks if they lose, and it isn't the left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    Hillary conceded the next day... We know what democrats would do, because they did it once already. While Trump claimed an election he won was rigged and now claims he will not give up peacefully if this one is rigged too. If an election he won was rigged, what are the odds the one he loses is rigged too?

See what I did there?
    Lied?

Because Trump has been president for over 3 years...