Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They should release Shadowlands on 27.10.2020 because "fixing" attempts do more harm then good.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups... This applies to both camps. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    With no new date yet given, i would think november is out the window and december unlikely due to the holidays.

Sure they could do jan but i doubt it since i feel like a lot is being redisgned that spring is looking more then likely
    Source other than your ass? But funny that WoW launched in November, WotLK launched in November, WoD launched in November, and cata launched in December. So no, those months are not out due to holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    With no new date yet given, i would think november is out the window and december unlikely due to the holidays.

Sure they could do jan but i doubt it since i feel like a lot is being redisgned that spring is looking more then likely
    November was never likely. Early December is still the most likely contender. Pretty sure they'll give us the new release date in 2-3 weeks for an early December launch.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    BFA wasn’t that bad.
    This is our standard for wow now: not that bad.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Titebiere83 View Post
    Could you tell me how paying for an actual service is considered a scam ?
    People believe Shadowlands will be out this year due to the way Blizzard has portrayed it. On this basis people who aren't really playing right now pay for the 6 month sub as they expect they'll play for atleast that long when SL is out so may aswell get the "free" cosmetics.

SL doesn't release for another 5 months, these people would have unsubbed had they known and waited for the release.

Using insentive (cosmetics) to sway people into a decision they otherwise wouldn't have made due to the vague promise of new content coming soon. I would consider that scamming of a sort, disingenuous atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    People believe Shadowlands will be out this year due to the way Blizzard has portrayed it. On this basis people who aren't really playing right now pay for the 6 month sub as they expect they'll play for atleast that long when SL is out so may aswell get the "free" cosmetics.

SL doesn't release for another 5 months, these people would have unsubbed had they known and waited for the release.

Using insentive (cosmetics) to sway people into a decision they otherwise wouldn't have made due to the vague promise of new content coming soon. I would consider that scamming of a sort, disingenuous atleast.
    You cant be serious thinking we will have pre patch for half a year. The pre patch would have been delayed longer, way longer

Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    You cant be serious thinking we will have pre patch for half a year. The pre patch would have been delayed longer, way longer
    Yea, I dunno what these people think. They would not have released a pre-patch if the game was releasing next year. Thats a long time with a broken system. They would have just delayed the game until next year and never did the pre-patch.

Its releasing this year, for better or worse. Either they work out the issues, or they dont and release it. Either way, the Pre-patch signaled a release in 2020.

Blizzard should come clean and release pre-patch events now.
    I don't know if the fanboys will ever learn that the best way to get content faster is to unsub now.

As for the pre-patch release, it is part of the announcement.
    When Blizzard announces the bad news, it has to include a good news, pre-patch release.
    It does not mean anything.

I am sure that the upper management is jumping up and down for 2020 release.
    However, the low pay developers do not agree. They wish to take vacations around Holidays.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2020-10-24 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Destructodave View Post
    Yea, I dunno what these people think. They would not have released a pre-patch if the game was releasing next year. Thats a long time with a broken system. They would have just delayed the game until next year and never did the pre-patch.

Its releasing this year, for better or worse. Either they work out the issues, or they dont and release it. Either way, the Pre-patch signaled a release in 2020.
    Exactly and they would have gave us every single corruption for free to have fun for the next half year, maybe with a small 2 boss raid or something like that.
    I say this many times but personally i am glad for the delay, eventough i am so ready to step foot in the new zones and experience Shadowlands for myself. I am at a point where systems don't really bother me anymore because i don't take raiding or m+ that seriously anymore. I just chill and play the game, find my own fun in it.

15+ Year Old Account
    NVidia have put a November release :S

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's just your very pessimistic guess. Mine is that they're hoping to launch while all employees are inhouse and with the way things are going that's looking more and more implausible to pull off at all. We'll likely hear from them on this at the end of the month but for launch it's looking like december to me.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2020-10-24 at 01:58 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

im fine with that actually

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The same was literally not said from Vanilla into TBC. Because you can't call Vanilla the worst expansion or that it bled subs since the game was still growing. There was also no reason to edit the BfA in their post to WoD for your quote.
    Yes, many people called the sky was falling with TBC's release, did you not know about the insane amount of people who just fucking quit cause "fuck this game resetting my progress this game is shit, i gotta pay for more content when it was all free before? this game is fucking dead"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    To be fair, they haven't released two bad expansions in a row yet.
    By a lot of peoples words, cata, mop, wod, legion, bfa, were all bad expansions in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    well i know a lot of peoples mentality is "if something isnt exactly like i wanted it its WORST THING EVER" but "not that bad" is actualy pretty decent description of BFA

Assuming we are almost 2 months away from the end of 2020, I'm surprised as to how the new release date hasn't been announced assuming it indeed drops within 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    You’ve read it in the wrong context. Personally I think BFA was a good expansion. When I say “not that bad” I mean that it’s not as bad as people make it out to be. People are overly focused on the presence of “systems/borrowed power” and rage on it a bit too hard.

Kinda like an overly anxious person stressed out about being able to see their nose and there’s no way not to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by pepine View Post
    With the recent new 6 month promo scam wouldn't be surprised if it is spring.
    You don't understand what the word "scam" means.

Blizzard said SL was delayed to later this year. I would like to think blizzard is smart enough not to delay a game twice.

Earliest is definitely December, but honestly I wouldn't object to a Spring 2021. I have other games to play between