Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Considering Blizzard is about to announce Classic TBC I highly and I mean highly doubt they will push Shadowlands to 2021 and have the date overlap with TBC Classic. It makes 0 sense. My prediction is December 2020 release and in November we should know the exact date.

hope i get three weeks notice to book a few days off, already wasted two the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Considering Blizzard is about to announce Classic TBC I highly and I mean highly doubt they will push Shadowlands to 2021 and have the date overlap with TBC Classic. It makes 0 sense. My prediction is December 2020 release and in November we should know the exact date.
    This. I predict a December 15th release. December 1st would then be the release of the pre-patch event. Right in between the two holidays. Raid releases in January.

before 2020 hopefully, but not feeling hopeful for the actual game no matter when it releases ..

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    what does an announcement have to do with anything

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pohut View Post
    Let's all reflect on the fact that it is already almost the original release date and there is still no new release date announcement.
    And also the new please-don't-leave-us desperate 6-month "promotion."
    2021 is looking more and more likely.
    Why don't you guys get a new promo comes like every 4 months? lol Genuine question.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    All of those make no sense. No 'reasons' not to release on the first 3 of those weeks, and the 4th is an obvious "NO" as for Christmas Week.

Im pointing towards the Dec 8\9 week. Lines up with the delaying the new Exploring Azeroth book, after thanksgiving, before christmas to avoid any big issue that comes up and the m+\raid stuff in january.
    Yep. If they announce on Tuesday that's six weeks to that week in December. That's where I think/hope it is.

2 months of this prepatch is going to be miserable. Wish I hadn’t leveled my alts already.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    2 months of this prepatch is going to be miserable. Wish I hadn’t leveled my alts already.
    It‘s not like leveling takes any meaningful amount of time. From 45-50 (Legion > BfA so to say) you can level within 2-3 hours. I’ve read from 1-50 it takes about 10.

Even if you’re slow and just playing 1 hour per day, you’ll get your brand new character to max level in probably a week. This pre patch has for no one besides achiement hunters or completionists much to offer. I already leveled 3 characters from 45-50 in a blink.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It‘s not like leveling takes any meaningful amount of time. From 45-50 (Legion > BfA so to say) you can level within 2-3 hours. I’ve read from 1-50 it takes about 10.

Even if you’re slow and just playing 1 hour per day, you’ll get your brand new character to max level in probably a week. This pre patch has for no one besides achiement hunters or completionists much to offer. I already leveled 3 characters from 45-50 in a blink.
    ive been leveling my hunter super slow and its 44 at about 17 hours of /played

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    Why don't you guys get a new promo comes like every 4 months? lol Genuine question.
    because they are woody from toy story when he was trying to convince buzz he was a toy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    All of those make no sense. No 'reasons' not to release on the first 3 of those weeks, and the 4th is an obvious "NO" as for Christmas Week.

Im pointing towards the Dec 8\9 week. Lines up with the delaying the new Exploring Azeroth book, after thanksgiving, before christmas to avoid any big issue that comes up and the m+\raid stuff in january.
    i personally prefer the 2nd as a release date but every day going by the 8th becomes more and more likely

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    it's funny how people used to say, "still no release date for prepatch, it's getting to a point where we'd only have 2 weeks of prepatch, and that's way too short"... and now we've gotten to the point where we might be looking at a 2 month prepatch and there is still not even new content available
    Last edited by vagnar; 2020-10-24 at 10:12 PM.

There's a guy that told me that SL would get delayed and there would be some discounts on services that its 24 nov and the announcement is this week, i wouldnt share this if i wouldnt trust on this guy because the last time he was right

December 15th. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    The scourge event will get tedious. Been there, did that... It got cut short last time so I wouldn't expect that to start until like 2 weeks before the release date so they don't get swamped by whining again. I have no problem with the delay. I have no problem with them not announcing a release date.
    Two-three weeks before launch is fine. Then again, it SL is indeed scheduled to dec 20 or further, why did they rush 9.0 and removed all the corruption related achievments and some vanity items?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    December 15th. Trust me.
    december 2nd trust me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    December 15th. Trust me.
    I've seen a lot of people saying they're sure it'll be X date, this guess is the worst one. If it's going to be this late they'll just push it to Jan.

Dec 1st or 8th seem more reasonable guesses, but they are just guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I've seen a lot of people saying they're sure it'll be X date, this guess is the worst one. If it's going to be this late they'll just push it to Jan.

Dec 1st or 8th seem more reasonable guesses, but they are just guesses.
    Raids usually open a couple of weeks after the expansion hits and they don't open raid tiers over the holidays anymore.

So I think the 15th and the 8th are both perfectly fine guesses. The first would mean a month of no raid tier, so I doubt it.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

no point releasing in novemeber with like 5 big titles coming out, it will be in december for sure, probably with raid opening in early january

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    Raids usually open a couple of weeks after the expansion hits and they don't open raid tiers over the holidays anymore.

So I think the 15th and the 8th are both perfectly fine guesses. The first would mean a month of no raid tier, so I doubt it.
    Dec 1st or 8th gives people a bit of time to play before holiday period kicks in but 15th is basically at the holiday period already, So I don't think it's likely they'll release it right before christmas. Either way the raid release isn't going to happen until Jan, they'll just push it back further than normal.

Ultimately I think (and hope) it won't actually come this year but if it does it's not going to drop 10 days before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Dec 1st or 8th gives people a bit of time to play before holiday period kicks in but 15th is basically at the holiday period already, So I don't think it's likely they'll release it right before christmas. Either way the raid release isn't going to happen until Jan, they'll just push it back further than normal.

Ultimately I think (and hope) it won't actually come this year but if it does it's not going to drop 10 days before Christmas.
    I think the 1st of december is slightly unlikely due to Thanksgiving in the week before.
    I placed my money on the 8th of December. (I thought I read something about they want all devs home and on standbye week before and week after release)