Page 1 of 3
LastLast

No new Mole Machine locations in Shadowlands

Looks like Allied Races are once again only a one expansion feature, they couldn't even bother to give them any new cosmetic appearances in the barbershop, so why would they waste their time and resources on adding a few odd Mole Machine locations on Zuldazar and Kul'tiras for the Dark Irons.

what a shame, with each passing expansion Blizzard misses more and more opportunities to make the right choices for their players.

The older races got upgrades because they were older.
    There are more reasons to make an Allied char than a 'normal' one now, having new cosmetics for the older ones makes complete sense.

The Mole Machine makes no sense to randomly add locations just for the hell of it. It would have been good to have some in Zuldazar and Kultiras, but having them pop up now makse no sense, they needed to be done during the time we are there. And a Mole Machine popping up in Shadowlands makes no sense either, so obvious reasons why theres no new ones there too.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could very well add mole machines to Shadowlands. Just have some iconic dead dark iron dwarves, like Forgewright or Thaurissan, give you a short questline to help gather materials and chart routes. In this scenario, to use Azerothian mole machines, you'd still have to travel to Azeroth first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be kind of weird to use a mole machine between realms with no land connecting them.

they don't want you to be traveling around quickly in relevant content
    that's why they took our flying away

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    They could very well add mole machines to Shadowlands. Just have some iconic dead dark iron dwarves, like Forgewright or Thaurissan, give you a short questline to help gather materials and chart routes. In this scenario, to use Azerothian mole machines, you'd still have to travel to Azeroth first.
    yeah lore is not a reason

they could have a spectral mole machine that teleports you

lore is never a reason for these things, they themselves say gameplay is more important than lore

Tunneling between Azeroth and the Shadowlands makes little to no sense. It's a Mole Machine, not a mage.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Tunneling between Azeroth and the Shadowlands makes little to no sense. It's a Mole Machine, not a mage.
    I think OP was wanting more mole machines on Azeroth, not the Shadowlands themselves

10+ Year Old Account
    like, what's the plan really ?

digging from dirt to realm of the dead ?

come to think of it, that DID make sense
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    Looks like Allied Races are once again only a one expansion feature, they couldn't even bother to give them any new cosmetic appearances in the barbershop, so why would they waste their time and resources on adding a few odd Mole Machine locations on Zuldazar and Kul'tiras for the Dark Irons.

what a shame, with each passing expansion Blizzard misses more and more opportunities to make the right choices for their players.
    I, um... I don't think you can mole machine you way from Azeroth into Shadowlands. Even in Shadowlands everything is disconnected, so the idea of mole machines is ridiculous.

You know I would agree with you..and that was going to be my arguement..but we have mole machine locations in both OUTLAND and Draenor so..we can already cross planets AND the time space continuum

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    You know I would agree with you..and that was going to be my arguement..but we have mole machine locations in both OUTLAND and Draenor so..we can already cross planets AND the time space continuum
    Here we stand, at the entrance to the Dark Portal where we see the yearly migration of Dark Iron Mole Machines through the Dark Portal. Watch as they leap up-ramp through the portal. The weak Mole Machines fail their jump, landing uselessly off to the side. Only the strong Mole Machines make it to the other side. When reaching maturity, the Mole Machines migrate again to Northrend, where they attempt their greatest leap of all into the sky, where they will hopefully reach the land of the dead to find new mates for the season. Until next time, this was Azeroth Wildlife Tinker's Radio. Or something.

Honestly I didn't know they went to Outland or Draenor. That's wild.

Here we stand, at the entrance to the Dark Portal where we see the yearly migration of Dark Iron Mole Machines through the Dark Portal. Watch as they leap up-ramp through the portal. The weak Mole Machines fail their jump, landing uselessly off to the side. Only the strong Mole Machines make it to the other side. When reaching maturity, the Mole Machines migrate again to Northrend, where they attempt their greatest leap of all into the sky, where they will hopefully reach the land of the dead to find new mates for the season. Until next time, this was Azeroth Wildlife Tinker's Radio. Or something.

Honestly I didn't know they went to Outland or Draenor. That's wild.
    ok seriously that's amazing

TBH I kinda think it makes MORE sense for them to be in Shadowlands. How many dwarves die in a random mole machine related accident?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    ok seriously that's amazing

TBH I kinda think it makes MORE sense for them to be in Shadowlands. How many dwarves die in a random mole machine related accident?
    Imagine killing someone with a sword, and because it got stuck in them it got taken with them to the afterlife. Goblins would have a field day stealing things this way. Skyships aplenty for the taking... just get stuck in an engine somewhere, bam - free flying fortress to use forever in the afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Would be kind of weird to use a mole machine between realms with no land connecting them.
    oh yeah, that's why there aren't any Mole Machine waypoints in Draenor or Outland, my bad

oh wait, no, there totally are, please LORE has nothing to do with this racial

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vagnar View Post
    they don't want you to be traveling around quickly in relevant content
    And I fully agree with that.

With that said, Zuldazar and Kul'tiras aren't relevant content in Shadowlands

10+ Year Old Account
    the mole machine is already a huge perk, shall be satisfied with it as it is now.

And I fully agree with that.

With that said, Zuldazar and Kul'tiras aren't relevant content in Shadowlands
    I thought it was about the Shadowlands?

Kul Tiras and Zuldazar don't even pose the problem that the Shadowlands pose.

Defo an oversight. I hope they will add some locations in a patch and not just totally forget it...

Looks like Allied Races are once again only a one expansion feature
    Blizzard is really bad when it comes to supporting new/exisiting features.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    You serious right now? Like, between Azeroth, Draenor, and Outland?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because they didn't think of it.....not a big deal.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi