Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mole machines can already tunnel to Outland and Draenor, so there is no reason they couldn't tunnel to Shadowlands. Draenor is not only across space like Outland, but also across dimensions. Shadowlands is also just a different dimension.

However, I don't think they will add mole machines to the current content. Like in BFA, we saw that it was one expansion behind. With that in mind, Zandalar and Kul Tiras mole machine locations should be opened up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Probably because they didn't think of it.....not a big deal.
    It's not, the deal is them coming up with a cool feature and then abandoning it immediately.

just like always

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Would be kind of weird to use a mole machine between realms with no land connecting them.
    Don't bring logic into this. The OP just wants to be a whiney little brat because a feature he likes isn't being used in the new expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    It's not, the deal is them coming up with a cool feature and then abandoning it immediately.

just like always
    I'm aware of such a thing but some people are intent on making sure a feature won't ever come back even in an improved form(See Warfronts or islands)

Edit: No I don't support features just being expansion only, I just understand why they are a thing.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-10-26 at 12:14 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I mean if you actually think about it instead of rage typing it in MMO-C, it does make sense why there aren't any...mole machines... in the 4 different Realms of the Dead, where we arent even supposed to be in the first place, because you know... Realm of the Dead.
    ''Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities'' ~Voltaire
    ''As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.'' ~Dickmann's Law
    ''No life is worth living if we can't be true to our nature'' ~Baine Bloodhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Would be kind of weird to use a mole machine between realms with no land connecting them.
    That hasn't stopped us before. Pretty sure you can take one from Argus to Stormwind if you want. Aint technology great?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

As for customisations i hear they may happen on shadowlands patches.

You guys couldn't tell a troll thread from a serious one if it hit you in the head with a brick, with a note stuck to it saying 'ddhuhrurhrhrrrr'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    And a Mole Machine popping up in Shadowlands makes no sense either, so obvious reasons why theres no new ones there too.
    Draenor and Outland say hi
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera can set up camps in Shadowlands. Vulpera master race bitches!

How are you gonna mole your way to the Shadowlands?
    It wouldn't make any sense. It'd be super silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    How are you gonna mole your way to the Shadowlands?
    It wouldn't make any sense. It'd be super silly.
    You can mole to Outland and Draenor. Although someone earlier humorously suggested mole machines leaping through the Dark Portal like salmon up a waterfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    You can mole to Outland and Draenor. Although someone earlier humorously suggested mole machines leaping through the Dark Portal like salmon up a waterfall.
    That's also a bit silly but it is easier to swallow.
    I mean the Shadowlands are right above our heads, how are you gonna mole your way there unless you PIERCE THE HEAVENS™ Gurren Lagann-style

Expansion is over before it starts. Why? Dark Iron Dwarves already killed the Jailer and Sylvanas. WHAT, HOW?! Mole Machine. What? Yeah, Mole Machine killed them both. HOW?! Well the Dark Iron Dwarves ended up tunneling through the Jailer's heart and out his chest then the Mole Machine landed on Sylvanas crushing her. That, that isn't even... Yeah totally insane I know, anyway Shadowlands is now about how The Horde Council has turned the oceans into fig pudding. Are the writers high? Maybe, anyway Horde is evil again gotta put them down and set them on the right path again.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    Looks like Allied Races are once again only a one expansion feature, they couldn't even bother to give them any new cosmetic appearances in the barbershop, so why would they waste their time and resources on adding a few odd Mole Machine locations on Zuldazar and Kul'tiras for the Dark Irons.

what a shame, with each passing expansion Blizzard misses more and more opportunities to make the right choices for their players.
    I'm trying to wrap my head around the idea that someone would think it makes any sense whatsoever to be able to ride a mole machine into the afterlife.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Expansion is over before it starts. Why? Dark Iron Dwarves already killed the Jailer and Sylvanas. WHAT, HOW?! Mole Machine. What? Yeah, Mole Machine killed them both. HOW?! Well the Dark Iron Dwarves ended up tunneling through the Jailer's heart and out his chest then the Mole Machine landed on Sylvanas crushing her. That, that isn't even... Yeah totally insane I know, anyway Shadowlands is now about how The Horde Council has turned the oceans into fig pudding. Are the writers high? Maybe, anyway Horde is evil again gotta put them down and set them on the right path again.
    I really hope this is a spoiler and this is exactly how the events of Shadowlands will unfold.

You do know there are no mole machine locations in Kul'tiras or Zandalar too?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a good reason there is no mole machine from azeroth to the shadowlands and it's quite simple. It would make zero fucking sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Would make 0 sense lore wise, but then again, wow stopped making any sense when they flooded it with flying horses without wings, flying pigs, flying cats etc ..

I mean....on the list of things they need to work on, this ranks unbelievably low. Strange to expect it.