Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Please fix the face of my Gnome

She looks awful when she's casting

Can't fix this level of broken. Gotta reroll. I mean, seriously, GNOME! HELLOOOOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Can't fix this level of broken. Gotta reroll. I mean, seriously, GNOME! HELLOOOOO!!!
    She normally looks gorgeous.

7+ Year Old Account
    You should post this on the official forums
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    You should post this on the official forums
    I don't like the official forums, and Blizzard reads here too.

That face is honestly cool. lol

Angry casting.

Quote Originally Posted by vagnar View Post
    She normally looks gorgeous.
    She's a GNOME!

And all jokes aside, yes, you should, even if you don't like it. This really isn't the place to get Blizz to change faces.

10+ Year Old Account
    there's something off I agree

They could do with fixing a lot of faces when you cast. It's so off putting.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

I've been asking them to restore my gnome's face for a VERY long time without success.

<---------------------- this is the real Schwarzkopf

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I've been asking them to restore my gnome's face for a VERY long time without success.

They done us a favor with that one.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Somewhere, in the Blizzard dev team, there is a designer that is insisting on injecting sass and defiance in their female character models, because, well, girl power shit. Seems an odd thing to do, considering most guys don't like that trait in their women, and men still make up a greater portion of the player base.

I mean, get your human female out and look at her facial expression when you /salute. I'm telling you, if I was to OIC and some little trollop private saluted me with that look on her face, she'd be PT'd until she pukes. That's one reason why I prefer Draenei females. They aren't drawn out to be such cunts.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

I don't like the official forums, and Blizzard reads here too.
    They rarely read here and reply even more rarely.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

Thats the same face ive had since release and its gone

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    Somewhere, in the Blizzard dev team, there is a designer that is insisting on injecting sass and defiance in their female character models, because, well, girl power shit. Seems an odd thing to do, considering most guys don't like that trait in their women, and men still make up a greater portion of the player base.

I mean, get your human female out and look at her facial expression when you /salute. I'm telling you, if I was to OIC and some little trollop private saluted me with that look on her face, she'd be PT'd until she pukes. That's one reason why I prefer Draenei females. They aren't drawn out to be such cunts.
    wow you seem like a really cool guy

15+ Year Old Account
    why are you looking at your own face when casting, and not what you're attacking? Just wondering.

Edit: Also Gnomes rock! FOR GNOMEREGAN!

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't reply, at least not officially. But with a large company like Blizzard with dedicated PR and Social Media teams, I guarantee someone at least regularly reads this. They might even post, too, just as a regular user.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    She's a GNOME!

And all jokes aside, yes, you should, even if you don't like it. This really isn't the place to get Blizz to change faces.
    Then what is the purpose of this place?`99% of the threads here are "this is the problem I have with the game and here's what Blizzard should do".

Blizzard have admitted to reading the forums here, they even have accounts here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    why are you looking at your own face when casting, and not what you're attacking? Just wondering.

Edit: Also Gnomes rock! FOR GNOMEREGAN!
    Summoning pets, teleporting etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    They rarely read here
    No way for you to know that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    They don't reply, at least not officially.
    They absolutely have done that in the past. There are special Blizzard accounts here that are marked as official Blizzard.

She looks awful when she's casting

Put a poll up. Yes means we lose a raid tier but your gnome gets fixed. No if we keep the raid tier and you have to delete your gnome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Everybody has game faces when they're casting. "Grr, Imma kill you!"

Terrible screenshot but it's what I dug up, here's the male tauren "grr!" face by contrast, alongside others.

edit: But I can't resist posting this one again now that I remember it.

Last edited by Powerogue; 2020-10-26 at 02:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.