Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If the actual pre-patch content is released, then I'm fine with waiting. It's gonna suck, but I'd prefer something that's not another WoD, or BfA.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    i think its just means the shadowlands content is on another patch branch so they could countiune working on it while releasing the prepatch on live
    Yup. Basically 9.0.3 will drop either on launch day or the Tuesday before it, to bring all the beta content in. The pre-patch is still just 9.0.1.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    April 2021. Because 6 month transmog SCAM.
    Maybe try googling what a scam is.

It will be released this year as they said when they delayed it. They won't miss Q4.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    My point is this:

-The other games DO NOT MATTER
    -They will not delay it a second time. That puts their jobs on the line with management as management will begin to question their competence.
    -It does not matter what they have done with other games. This is one of their biggest cash cows and they are not going to risk losing any more money than they already have.
    -They have released buggy expansions before. It has not hurt them in any significant way.
    -They said 2020. That is what it is going to be.
    That's what I was inquiring in this thread earlier. Yes they said 2020, but then they started offering refunds soon as they said a delay will happen. When they offered the refund they didn't say it will be out before 2020 tho !! So couldn't this refund potentially draw out release until next year?

I'm indifferent about whether a delay will matter as WoD was the worst expansion on record and had the most time in development. Still I figured more time might help in some aspects. I just hope they put it to good use.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Only issue there is that's Thanksgiving Week in the US. Probably either the 1st or 8th of December.
    Companies do tend to give a long weekend but Blizzard did release Vanilla the week of Thanksgiving even if they haven't done major (or any) releases since then. Work from home and the Pandemic may also influence how employee's spend the time so there could be volunteers that have no issue working or being on call.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I'm even more confident now that it will be out in Spring.

That means of course by the end of November (when Spring ends) ...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Release it when it's ready. Not before.
    Always this.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    You cant be serious thinking we will have pre patch for half a year. The pre patch would have been delayed longer, way longer
    The response was in relation to the post. If SL wasn't until Spring then I would view the the 6 month resub thing as a bit of a scam because a lot of people would be buying it with the belief that SL is out soon.

Personally, I believe it'll be out late next month. But I must admit I expected to see a date by now so I am growing a tad concerned..

I think it will be released on Nov 24th, or Dec 8th. I really dont think that they will push it out until next spring. They would lose too many subs.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    The response was in relation to the post. If SL wasn't until Spring then I would view the the 6 month resub thing as a bit of a scam because a lot of people would be buying it with the belief that SL is out soon.

Personally, I believe it'll be out late next month. But I must admit I expected to see a date by now so I am growing a tad concerned..
    I reckon we will see a release date within a week. we know Blizzard are working hard on the Maw and adjusting the soulbinds which are two of the major things that needed fixing. the levelling has been fixed already so yeah it's basically just those two things and then class tuning which is an on going thing anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    I think it will be released on Nov 24th, or Dec 8th. I really dont think that they will push it out until next spring. They would lose too many subs.
    as others have said if they were seriously going to push it to spring then the prepatch would've been delayed til January. they would not have a 5 month prepatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    I don't care how much time it takes, at least it comes when it is ready.BFA bugs were REAL. They started the new mythic+ season 1 with bugs. Every Dungeon had bugs. Tol Dagor was the worst. Sand queen could despawn literally with 1% hp in a timed run. Siege of Boralus permanent infight bug and Ataldazar overscaled etc.

I never had real big problems in BfA with bugs. And i don't think we get many in SL.
    No bugs is.. utopic? I don't think i ever played anything without bugs at all.

I hope the release the game at the end of November... really want to play it... and still have 8 days of vacation idk what to do with otherwise.

When it's ready.

And it seems like December release to me.

As for other game releases, I am getting both Cyberpunk and Shadowlands and I'm not planning on cancelling my WoW sub.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    However long it takes to be ready is fine by me.

i give 99% it's exactly 6 month from brightwing transmog scam
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    There is some evidence to support this claim, but obviously people just ignore / dismiss it. Like someone said on the previous page, the calender had the first SL event listed for feb 2021. Its evidence, but not conclusive.
    What on earth are you on about ?

What evidence is that of anything the game could have been released as originally stated and that date would still be there?

Where you dropped on your head as a child

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    i give 99% it's exactly 6 month from brightwing transmog scam
    it's not a scam. you get what you paid for. a scam would be if they deliberately misled you as to what you were buying or took your money and never delivered what you paid for. and no, that would mean it's a 6 month prepatch which they would never do

Quote Originally Posted by Destructodave View Post
    Yea, I dunno what these people think. They would not have released a pre-patch if the game was releasing next year. Thats a long time with a broken system. They would have just delayed the game until next year and never did the pre-patch.

Its releasing this year, for better or worse. Either they work out the issues, or they dont and release it. Either way, the Pre-patch signaled a release in 2020.
    Exactly. But some people feel the need to share their wild theories. Like SL being released in spring of 2021, like the earth being flat, etc.
    Last edited by orsraunia; 2020-10-26 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm even more confident now that it will be out in Spring.

That means of course by the end of November (when Spring ends) ...
    Spring ends in may dude.