Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Its a joke vote, I wont actually go ahead with lynching you (unless someone comes forward with a compelling argument of course.) But right now it will prove at least I have a vote!
    i know fam

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well I totally spaced that the game started up again last night. Unfortunately I have a bunch of meetings this morning for work so I probably won't be able to catch up on the overnight convos until after lunch.

Vote No Lynch

Only doing that because If there is a vote count I want it to reflect I voted so I'm not "blocked" from voting. And a no-lynch is the least likely to have an "accidental push" I am in no way advocating we do this today...just a placeholder...

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    @dupti do you think that this is a slip?
    what? did you quote the right message?

- - - Updated - - -

also guys you do realise that you dont need to prove anything today because either a) firebert lied about being bitten in which case it would mean he is the fledling and unless someone else claims to have been bitten, it would mean that he did not bite anyone in which case he is the one who lost his vote, so we only need him to prove his vote (which i think hemight already have done but not sure) or b) firebert told the truth in which case he was bitten so we know the fledling did bite someone and can vote

i still approve of loras suggestion though especially as the game progresses (although might need to be careful near mylo)

- - - Updated - - -

in fact if we have a day where no one claims to be bitten it is very important we get people to vote

- - - Updated - - -

there is always the chance that a fledling doesnt bite anyone and then claims to be bitten but that is so easy to verify by just forcing the player to vote

But there are two vampires, and we don't know which one bit Firebert.

- - - Updated - - -

Like unless I'm reading this terribly, both vampires would only have had the feed available to them. So Firebert can have been bitten by the Elder, which also means he is technically a liability to town now. (Although we have no way to know this.)

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    We also have a number of people being weird. Val with a OMGUS vote, Bwonsamdi's vote was a little reactionary (basing his vote off what others have done without giving much reason [Unvoted recently]). But given this is first game, I'm gonna give him a bit of pass just to see what he does later.
    I'm not 100% sure who to vote on, sorry. And about the Unvote, I just did that because I'll most likely change my mind later

(I'm a 'her' btw)

Oh and...

FoS Firebert

because his claim to have been bit make me suspicious
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Like unless I'm reading this terribly, both vampires would only have had the feed available to them. So Firebert can have been bitten by the Elder, which also means he is technically a liability to town now. (Although we have no way to know this.)
    As Lora pointed out several times early d2... it doesnt say on the elder card that it will announce the feed, only that it does NOT announce if you were marked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm not 100% sure who to vote on, sorry. And about the Unvote, I just did that because I'll most likely change my mind later

(I'm a 'her' btw)

Oh and...

FoS Firebert

because his claim to have been bit make me suspicious
    what about the claim makes you suspicious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    i actually find marack scummy once again but i was wrong about him last game so im not going to tunnel, but marack u seem to be so focused on the bite to an extent that u suggest something incredibly weird that would never happen. it makes no sense for firebert to claim he was bitten if he received a pm from the elder as that would mean he would know he was marked which means the most logical conclusion is that he was bitten by a fledling, in which case it makes no sense for someone to counterclaim him.

the only way for it to make sense would be if firebert was indeed bitten by the elder in which case whoever else was bitten should obviously counterclaim, but a) it seems so unlikely and b) we dont have to do anything as of right now but can get back to it if someone counterclaims.

so the fact that u seem to be focusing on this so much when it is not going to move the game forward at all comes across as u trying to appear as contributing when in reality u arent.

But well yes I read you wrong last game so ill at least listen to you, do you have any other thoughts on the game other than the bite claim?
    I like how you pepper my name and suspicion at me in a wall of replies and quotes, yet dont have the willingness to at me or quote the post.

My line of questioning was for a reason. That firebert didnt actually answer. So til he does, my vote stays.

Do I think it would be an odd or weird play? yes. Have we ever had odd/weird things happen in our games here on MMO-C? Yes. Hell, look at d1 before the reboot. You had bloodfox memeing vamp and was the vamp. Gets called out by Lora the wolf. We had Elder vs Alpha doing d1 and d2... a little weird. So dont give me weird shit doesnt happen here. thats a cop out and you know it.

Just came home from a 10-15 shift on top of a 15-8 shift so im a bit knackered and theres a lot of fluff...

To me Fireberts play seems weird as he doesnt know whether or not he was marked. Unless he is a TPR or a wolf at which point he is sure he is not marked.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

1 Regular Vampire, 1 Elder Vampire. Firebert was (allegedly) bitten by the Regular Vampire, who shows it. The Elder presumably marked someone else and is going to turn them tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Just came home from a 10-15 shift on top of a 15-8 shift so im a bit knackered and theres a lot of fluff...

To me Fireberts play seems weird as he doesnt know whether or not he was marked. Unless he is a TPR or a wolf at which point he is sure he is not marked.
    It would be an odd play to have both of them hit the same target. Very susceptible to ghosts that way.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Elder feeds don't notify the target.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    My line of questioning was for a reason. That firebert didnt actually answer. So til he does, my vote stays.
    I refuse to give you more information as I don't want to metagame; I did in fact answer you directly.

Just because you did not like the answer does not mean that you can claim that I did not answer.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

3+ Year Old Account
    Elder feeds don't notify the target.
    Yes, the role card says it as well

Feed - Choose a target and feed from them. If your target is Human they become Marked. A Marked target does not know it has been Marked.
    (Damn, I hope I wasen't marked...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Fledgling bit me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post

I am not marked.

- - - Updated - - -

what? did you quote the right message?
    You are the one claiming that I have been bit and am scum, which means that you think I am a wolf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    *fluff*
    Wake up sheeple
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

I like how you pepper my name and suspicion at me in a wall of replies and quotes, yet dont have the willingness to at me or quote the post.

Do I think it would be an odd or weird play? yes. Have we ever had odd/weird things happen in our games here on MMO-C? Yes. Hell, look at d1 before the reboot. You had bloodfox memeing vamp and was the vamp. Gets called out by Lora the wolf. We had Elder vs Alpha doing d1 and d2... a little weird. So dont give me weird shit doesnt happen here. thats a cop out and you know it.
    i never said anything about weird shit not happening, i am saying the fact that you seem to be so focused on something very unlikely and very weird comes across as scummy to me. You can vote for him all you want if you believe he is scum, but that was not what i was questioning. Do you have any thoughts not related to him claiming to have been bitten?

@Firebert, is this who bit you?

You are the one claiming that I have been bit and am scum, which means that you think I am a wolf
    i never claimed that you are scum - i said that you being bit does not necessarily mean that you are town. i believe that you have been bitten unless someone counterclaims

your question about whether that post was a slip was really weird to be honest and i have no idea what you were even going for with that

10+ Year Old Account
    am human, don't really know how to convince y'all of that :P I'm pretty sure I voted for blood fox due to his claiming vamp again. Has he even said anything since about being a vampire or is he like 'oh shit, someone finally picked up on it?'

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    @Firebert, is this who bit you?
    I don't know who this is
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

I don't know who this is
    Blood Fox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Blood Fox.
    I couldn't possibly say, because I don't know.

It was fuk'n one of yas

- - - Updated - - -

cop
    Obligatory slip
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

7+ Year Old Account
    i never said anything about weird shit not happening, i am saying the fact that you seem to be so focused on something very unlikely and very weird comes across as scummy to me. You can vote for him all you want if you believe he is scum, but that was not what i was questioning. Do you have any thoughts not related to him claiming to have been bitten?
    just because you dont like my focus and line of questioning... therefore i assume it doesnt bring anything to the table for you... doesnt mean the pathing doesnt result in information for me. which is why my vote is still planted where it is, since he has extremely half assed answered the question in " i cannot quote/ss" BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Obligatory slip
    because there is a cop...

and lora already claimed that.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    am human, don't really know how to convince y'all of that :P I'm pretty sure I voted for blood fox due to his claiming vamp again. Has he even said anything since about being a vampire or is he like 'oh shit, someone finally picked up on it?'
    He's been found out lol