Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    just because you dont like my focus and line of questioning... therefore i assume it doesnt bring anything to the table for you... doesnt mean the pathing doesnt result in information for me. which is why my vote is still planted where it is, since he has extremely half assed answered the question in " i cannot quote/ss" BS.
    whats up with your reaction to me calling you out this game?

7+ Year Old Account
    whats with calling someone else's method "not doing anything"

whats with calling someone else's method "not doing anything"
    i am questioning your method because i do not believe it is moving the game forward.

to elaborate what i am saying is that to me you seem to be pushing a weird and unlikely world which you seem to agree with since you acknowledged it would be a weird play. I agree that it is a possible play to make sure - but i dont think there is anything to suggest it would be likely.
    The worst thing is that for your theory to work it would require someone to counterclaim that they were bitten, no? So why not just move on until that happens then?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    i am questioning your method because i do not believe it is moving the game forward.

to elaborate what i am saying is that to me you seem to be pushing a weird and unlikely world which you seem to agree with since you acknowledged it would be a weird play. I agree that it is a possible play to make sure - but i dont think there is anything to suggest it would be likely.
    The worst thing is that for your theory to work it would require someone to counterclaim that they were bitten, no? So why not just move on until that happens then?
    What if that was my way of soft claiming to have been bitten and wanted to see if my way of being notified matched his?

- - - Updated - - -

or are you too dense to think that would have been a possibility?

What if that was my way of soft claiming to have been bitten and wanted to see if my way of being notified matched his?

- - - Updated - - -

or are you too dense to think that would have been a possibility?
    there is no reason to softclaim that whatsoever

- - - Updated - - -

plus there is also no reason for you to believe that would be the case as tehre are only 2 bites around at the moment; the elders (target not notified) and fledling (target notified)

- - - Updated - - -

lets just go over this from a mechanical point of view again

Blood Bond - You possess a link with the Humans you have Marked. You may request the Moderator pass messages in private to any target(s) you have attempted to Mark. You will not be notified if this is successful.

You have two night actions to choose from:
    Feed - Choose a target and feed from them. If your target is Human they become Marked. A Marked target does not know it has been Marked.
    >if someone is bitten by the elder they do not know - unless the elder sends a pm

Feed - each night you must choose a target to feed from. If two or more Vampires feed from the same target on the same night, it kills the target. This includes the Elder’s Feed. A target that is not killed will be informed it has been fed on. If you do not feed, you cannot vote the next day.
    >if someone is bitten by the fledling they do know
    >if the fledling does not feed on anyone they can't vote

So Firebert has claimed he was bitten

a) he is lying
    - lying about it as town makes no sense because if he is counterclaimed it makes him a target
    - lying about it as wolf makes no sense because if he is counterclaimed it makes him a target
    - lying about it as the elder makes no sense because if he is counter claimed it makes him a target; lying about it as a fledling is a possibility but is easy to verify due to the vote punishment

b) he is telling the truth
    - the fledling bit him; only confirms he is not a vampire at the moment
    - the elder bit him and sent him a pm; makes no reason for him to claim this but could have been a mistake although that would still leave us with a fledling bite around unless the fledling decided not to feed on anyone

So far there has not been a counterclaim so there is no reason to believe he is lying about being bitten.
    There is so far also no reason to believe he was more likely to have been bitten by the elder due to this being really bad play and due to the fact no one has counterclaimed his bite.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel your edgy reaction to me calling you out is questionable especially compared to how you reacted in the previous game and especially when my initial push was essentially me acknowledging that I was aware that I was wrong about you last game. I have absolutely no idea why you are getting this salty about it and I am unsure as to whether this is alignment indicative of you but I will admit that it does feel more scummy to me.

So I will ask what I did before, do you have thoughts on anything else in the game other than the bite claim?

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel your edgy reaction to me calling you out is questionable especially compared to how you reacted in the previous game and especially when my initial push was essentially me acknowledging that I was aware that I was wrong about you last game. I have absolutely no idea why you are getting this salty about it and I am unsure as to whether this is alignment indicative of you but I will admit that it does feel more scummy to me.

So I will ask what I did before, do you have thoughts on anything else in the game other than the bite claim?
    How about you play your game, ill play mine.

If you dont like the way I'm playing, vote me. You'll just remove a human. Like I was last game.

How about you play your game, ill play mine.

If you dont like the way I'm playing, vote me. You'll just remove a human. Like I was last game.
    I found you suspicious last game and I was wrong so me engaging you to try to get a better read on you is only natural. You can complain about me all you want but that is not going to make me back off

Does this mean that you do not have any other thoughts on the game at the moment?

7+ Year Old Account
    I found you suspicious last game and I was wrong so me engaging you to try to get a better read on you is only natural. You can complain about me all you want but that is not going to make me back off

Does this mean that you do not have any other thoughts on the game at the moment?
    I have thoughts on it. Will I share them with you at this time? No.

I have thoughts on it. Will I share them with you at this time? No.
    okay well if youd rather be salty and complain, then lets do this

Vote Marack

- - - Updated - - -

@mod id just like to ask for a vote count when u get time please

Current Vote Tally:

Blood Fox - 3 - ( Firebert #188 , lora #197 , bageloaf #218 )

Firebert - 2 - ( Marack #254 , Val the moofia boss #280 , Graeham #296 )

Bageloaf - 1 - ( crackleslap #348 )

Lora - 1 - ( Xanjori #355 )

Marack - 1 - ( dupti #389 )

With 18 alive majority lynch is 10
    Day 2 deadline: Tue Oct 27th @ 8pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Current Vote Tally:

Blood Fox - 3 - ( Firebert #188 , lora #197 , bageloaf #218 )

Firebert - 2 - ( Marack #254 , Val the moofia boss #280 , Graeham #296 )

of the 3 ppl... with only 2 counted... who is the vamp that didnt feed?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I am not marked.
    So softclaiming psychic? Or wolf...

Cause
    If your target is Human they become Marked. A Marked target does not know it has been Marked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ill move off firebert to go onto either one of those other targets.

My vote is on Blood Fox, not Firebert.

7+ Year Old Account
    So if we go by the OP and the roles...

Firebert lied about being fed on or mod is bastard that Elder will also announce feed target.

Also that one of the 3, Myself, Val or Graeham are the fledgling that failed to feed last night.

3+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Blood Fox

Pretty sure he's a vampire
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I am human. And sleep deprived. Give me a few minutes to double check
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Vote: Blood Fox

Pretty sure he's a vampire
    anything to back up this thought process?

Graeham is correct, apologies

Current Vote Tally:

Blood Fox - 5 - ( Firebert #188 , lora #197 , bageloaf #218 , Graeham #296 , Bwonsamdi #396 )

Firebert - 2 - ( Marack #254 , Val the moofia boss #280 )

7+ Year Old Account
    Guess that other line is dead with foxxi fixing an error