Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    *insert string of explicatives* miscount. I really need to get some sleep

- - - Updated - - -

Current Vote Tally:

Blood Fox - 4 - ( Firebert #188 , lora #197 , Graeham #296 , Bwonsamdi #396 )

Firebert - 4 - ( Marack #254 , Val the moofia boss #280 , Catta #402 , bageloaf #403 )

Bageloaf - 1 - ( crackleslap #348 )

Lora - 1 - ( Xanjori #355 )

Marack - 2 - ( dupti #389 , Virothe #407 )

No-Lynch - 1 - ( Kryllian #362 )

With 18 alive majority lynch is 10
    Day 2 deadline: Tue Oct 27th @ 8pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Current Vote Tally:

Firebert - 4 - ( Marack #254 , Val the moofia boss #280 , Catta #402 , bageloaf #403 )

Go to bed, we can suffer through any errors in this count.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that we should bother the mod less, as we know that the Fledgling fed on me and the Elder does not lose their vote for not feeding as they have the ability to turn

So searching voting records for "errors" is a waste of time, extremely easy to train on a mistake, and hence extremely reliant on the mod being well rested lol.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard enough keeping an accurate tally when you are rested.

10+ Year Old Account
    yall abusing the mods ability to count lmao. to be fair, there was a mess up. but we dont need them every single page.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

It's a bit suspicious, really. Why the desperation to be 'cleared' by the mod?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's a bit suspicious, really. Why the desperation to be 'cleared' by the mod?
    especially since it has no use today since there will only be one bite and we know its firebert. but going forward, it is essential.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    especially since it has no use today since there will only be one bite and we know its firebert. but going forward, it is essential.
    Incorrect. The bite will be on whoever the Elder Vampire hit last night, not Firebert, who was hit by a lesser vampire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Incorrect. The bite will be on whoever the Elder Vampire hit last night, not Firebert, who was hit by a lesser vampire.
    Lora means we know the Fledgling bit someone last night so this whole "CAST YOUR VOTE" is useless information as the baby vamp has their vote.

- - - Updated - - -

EVEN IF the Fledgling doesn't have their vote I seriously doubt the mod will reveal before EOD.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I lowkey hate anyone voting @Firebert

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I lowkey hate anyone voting @Firebert
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I lowkey hate anyone voting @Firebert
    Vote: Firebert
    Unvote

10+ Year Old Account
    I still want to vote off Bageloaf. I'm still not impressed with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Firebert
    Unvote
    Omerto has been increased from uncertain to WOLF

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Current Vote Tally:

Just want too point out this vote count is also wrong. Bageloaf is currently on Blood Fox. His vote

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to mention here, just lost power and phone is almost dead, I’ll hopefully be able to do something at some point tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omerto has been increased from uncertain to WOLF
    At least I'm not a vampire yet, right?

sorry guys i haven't been as active due to my quals but I just past them babbyyyyyyyy

oh god i havent slept in a week ima... try to catch up here

- - - Updated - - -

ok im going to gather my response... a lot will be about me though because im a narcissist.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to welcome everyone to my tiny ted talk by first reminding you who is our mod.

I would like to make the case that our mod is... as they say... insane in the membrane <insert sound effect>.

I give to the court exhibit A Mafia 32: War games! https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...a-32-War-Games!
    Where out said mod told everyone they were townies and what we flipped was fake. Now I'm not trying to be accused of libel but Iw ould say that one should always remember the past. Should you trust Foxxi? I dunno.

And finally I'd like to leave this second most damning piece of evidence in the courts hand
    Do you really thingk that this person would make me vamire twice in a row?

[B]vote: blood fox[/B
    you smell bad.
    I smell good wolfkin

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    [B]vote blood fox[/B
    bc claim from yesterday
    '
    Bageloaf, the king of train hoopers without ever making one himself... anyone else find that funny?

I wanna believe both Lora and Blood Fox are claiming to be wolf and vampire but fuck knows.
    We caught

bold of you to assume I play to win or that playing to win is proper.
    I low key agree witht his but only low key

i'd much rather lynch blood fox who is a vampire than someone who has been wifoming this entire time very astute
    to quote you.... very astute

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    This one, specifically. It might just be a case of me reading too much into it but I'm of the belief that even if town aligned players are frustrated over Satsu's play, they're more likely to try and get something out of D1. Scum, meanwhile, are more likely to sit back and not poke or prod at things or try to look at things from every possible angle.
    part of thie issue is that d1 and d2 are Very senstive.if anyone blows their load too early on thoese days we get fucked. also we tend to out TPRs with is so uwu cute.
    Bageloaf's interactions this game so far has been him purely seeing the hot topic of the moment and immediately voting, without too much detail or further participation. Which I'm finding rather peculiar which I why i want to push here. I think his MO lies best with being a wolf. But that's just me.
    oop Crackle snapped

vote:Bagleloaf

7+ Year Old Account
    There seems to be a lot of people jumping on Firebat over his claim of a bite. Unless I missed something in my skimming no one counter claimed him and there is no indication the Vampire Elder ("VE") victim will be told they were fed on. Even if the VE communes with their victim, why say it in game? It's 50/50 kill between an almost turned human and a human and we would just lynch the other one the next day most likely.

Yes, getting everyone out there with a vote is important because if the Vamps wanted to really play mind games, they could have the VE bite someone then tell them to claim being bitten so everyone thinks it was the fledgling's victim. We don't lynch them and they have a guaranteed turn the next night as long as multiple people don't vote so they can hid the missing vote. Longshot, but there are a lot of players I could see coming up with such a plan.

FOS Listo95, Catta, TimeSkipPistol, Robozerim, Omertocracy

Pretty much questioning people without votes at the moment

10+ Year Old Account
    if you want to argue the semantics about what feeding constitutes as a bite or nibble, go for it. im not going to waste time telling you that you are wrong and stupid.

yeah gegeral talk as been confusion about the role card and not much else....
    oh they also decided lora is crazy but we already been knew sis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    There seems to be a lot of people jumping on Firebat over his claim of a bite. Unless I missed something in my skimming no one counter claimed him and there is no indication the Vampire Elder ("VE") victim will be told they were fed on. Even if the VE communes with their victim, why say it in game? It's 50/50 kill between an almost turned human and a human and we would just lynch the other one the next day most likely.

Yes, getting everyone out there with a vote is important because if the Vamps wanted to really play mind games, they could have the VE bite someone then tell them to claim being bitten so everyone thinks it was the fledgling's victim. We don't lynch them and they have a guaranteed turn the next night as long as multiple people don't vote so they can hid the missing vote. Longshot, but there are a lot of players I could see coming up with such a plan.

FOS Listo95, Catta, TimeSkipPistol, Robozerim, Omertocracy

Pretty much questioning people without votes at the moment
    I technically have a vote on Virothe, though it was a place holder vote (and before anybody jumps on it, it was counted in one of the vote counts on the previous page, it's just another slight error in the recent counts). I shall now put it elsewhere before going to bed.

vote: Bagleoaf

I don't wish to lynch Firebert, I'm more or less indifferent to a Blood Fox lynch, but would like to see an alternative option available. That said, I have to sleep and then go to work in the morning. Good night, folks.

- - - Updated - - -

oops, forgot to unvote first. Tired.

unvote vote: Bagleoaf

also can we not call people lesser vampires when bagleloaf is RIGHT THERE

- - - Updated - - -

robo is just mad I hammered him.. and I'd do it again!