10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    It's very possible that we will.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yahoo-new...192740138.html

Title: Yahoo News
    Yahoo News/YouGov poll: With one week left, Biden's lead over Trump grows to 12 points — his biggest yet

Basically, Trump was tightening up the races for a bit, but those days are over and Biden has more than reclaimed what he previously lost.

Basically, there are three things that seem to turning this into a landslide.

1) People are comfortable with President Biden / Vice President Harris. Trump's personal attacks on Biden are not swaying anyone.
    2) Trump is imploding and is saying lots of really stupid things.
    3) Texas passed up California in number of virus cases. The virus is no longer just for blue states, and this really drives home the point.

Democrats are still fighting like we are scared to death of Trump finding a way to win, including by cheating as much as is needed, and this attitude pretty much is very likely to seal the victory. If the margin of victory is large enough, which is quite likely at this point, then the election will be callable by late next Tuesday or Wednesday.
    You don't think Trump wouldn't drag it out in courts until Dec 10th?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1320817394101735429

I can't wait for Tuckers Show tomorrow. This is gonna be extremely interesting.
    hahaha you watch the cucker show.

10+ Year Old Account

Ah, I see... the first October surprise turned out to be a great big nothing that did nothing but expose Ghouliani as a creep that beats it to underage girls, so now they have to come up with this second new October surprise and hope that anyone remains willing to listen to them?

Seeing as you won't respond to this, I'll pose this question to the rest of the class... who in the Trump administration do we think is going to be inadvertently outed over the course of them bungling this "bombshell," and what for?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    I think you are mistaking Guiliani for Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unlike Hunter, we have taped footage of Ghoulsman beating it to an ostensibly underage girl
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

What is a " Biden family operatives" ?

Of course we have all heard this before with the soon breaking news of major details around the Obamagate convictions coming soon...oh...wait...nevermind...guess we can move on to Hunter now.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

You mean, Tony Bubolinski, who shared his emails with Fox News, and even they couldn't find a fucking connection between Hunter Biden and Joe Biden?
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ered-questions

What a waste of a fucking show from the white nationalist piece of shit Tucker Carlson.

You are aware of the recent court case where Tucker's own lawyers argued that no reasonable person would take anything he says seriously? And the judge agreed?

Nope. Guiliani was hitting on what he thought was a 15 year old. Hunter Biden isn't even accused. Everything on the laptop hasn't been even confirmed, and from the sounds of it, Guiliani got it while he was in Ukraine from Russian spies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    You are aware of the recent court case where Tucker's own lawyers argued that no reasonable person would take anything he says seriously? And the judge agreed?
    You mean this one?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...?highlight=fox
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    I don't believe in polls, but you guys froth over them like lemmings, so ...enjoy

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...se_watch_oct26

Trump 48%, Biden 47%
    I don't believe in polls, but i'm gonna link this widely regarded as a bad pulling organizations' poll because it fits with what I want reality to be.

My god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    What is a " Biden family operatives" ?

Of course we have all heard this before with the soon breaking news of major details around the Obamagate convictions coming soon...oh...wait...nevermind...guess we can move on to Hunter now.
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    You mean, Tony Bubolinski, who shared his emails with Fox News, and even they couldn't find a fucking connection between Hunter Biden and Joe Biden?
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ered-questions

What a waste of a fucking show from the white nationalist piece of shit Tucker Carlson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Nope. Guiliani was hitting on what he thought was a 15 year old. Hunter Biden isn't even accused. Everything on the laptop hasn't been even confirmed, and from the sounds of it, Guiliani got it while he was in Ukraine from Russian spies.
    Remember guys, if he doesn't respond, he can pretend that he didn't see it and that he simply doesn't know how big of a moron he's being!
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Remember guys, if he doesn't respond, he can pretend that he didn't see it and that he simply doesn't know how big of a moron he's being!
    I prefer just to have a laugh at the moron's expense. I don't even care to have an exchange with them, just a nelson haha laugh.

The guy who doesn't have any emails or evidence implicating Joe Biden?

The guy who owes over $600K as a result of his failed business deals with China? Payments which just happen to be due like, nowish?

That guy?

The one who was part of the story when the Trump administration pitched it to the WSJ and they looked at the info and laughed them out of the office?

Yeah, you got'em there.

Biden confuses Trump with George Bush.
    He is reaching dementia levels not thought possible before
    You know he's talking to and being interviewed by George Lopez right?

BTW your senile old man president.... Can't even remember where Biden was, who he was talking too....

"Did you watch him on ‘60 Minutes’ last night?” Trump asked the crowd. “Did you see yesterday when he called me George? ‘No, no, I don’t if I like George.’ No, not George. Not George. What a mess.”"“Can you even imagine losing to a guy like this?” the president continued. “He can’t even remember my name. Now, I’m not that big of an ego guy. He should be able — I’m the candidate, good candidate. He could not remember my name yesterday. This is who you’re putting in office.”

Biden was not referring to Trump by the wrong name. He was addressing the comedian George Lopez, who was interviewing him for a live stream called “I Will Vote.”

Yikes, you better get someone over there to check on Trump right away.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The guy who doesn't have any emails or evidence implicating Joe Biden?

The guy who owes over $600K as a result of his failed business deals with China? Payments which just happen to be due like, nowish?

That guy?

The one who was part of the story when the Trump administration pitched it to the WSJ and they looked at the info and laughed them out of the office?

Yeah, you got'em there.
    Going to guess he probably get about $600k to pay off his debts for lying with Fox News.

5+ Year Old Account
    No, you clowns are just not worth my time anymore.
    Struggle on.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-10-27 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Struggle on.
    Yeah, you curating the most inane right-wing talking points from facebook must weigh so heavily on your time.

And aww, you gave up the illusion of pretending you didn't see it! But it had worked so well in all those other threads!

Good enough to know you don't think your position is worth defending.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Struggle on.
    But, stomping for an elitist, billionaire, oligarch is worth your time? Well... don’t bother sending Trump a bill, he only pays China...

Oh and China just sanctioned Boeing... Trump’s response? Same as every day nearly 4 years... just campaigning and complaining how much he hates American and Americans.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-26 at 11:44 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you curating the most inane right-wing talking points from facebook must weigh so heavily on your time.

And aww, you gave up the illusion of pretending you didn't see it! But it had worked so well in all those other threads!

Good enough to know you don't think your position is worth defending.

I havent responded in 20 minutes and you were already jumping around in this thread accusing me of ignoring you.
    Well, you have achieved that now, but doesnt make your struggle less sad and desperate.

Anyway, you amused me enough