Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    No
    You come at anyone with a weapon and you're dead.
    So people don't have second amendment rights?

- - - Updated - - -

That's why your little opinion isn't relevent.
    ----

West Philly...fucking toilet. No one cared about the murder rate...and no one cares about it now. But a cop defending himself? Well we can't have that...
    So the state can defend itself against the people, but the people can't defend themselves against the state...

And what part of NJ do you fantasize this happening?
    Why are you opposed to this? The state doesn't have 2nd amendment rights.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Where have they brought economic ruin to begin with?

Like, are a few dozen folks with trash can shields and gas masks, clad in black with melee weapons, really crushing city economies or something?

Man, the kind of power that y'all ascribe to a bunch of largely hooligans is impressive.
    https://rmx.news/article/article/ant...mpanies-report

This with the corona lockdown means a lot of companies will not be recovering . But keep at it. The support of BLM and Antifa has more or less collapsed and these new riots are helping trump politically . If Trump gets reelected 3 nov you have yourself to blame.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post

This with the corona lockdown means a lot of companies will not be recovering . But keep at it. The support of BLM and Antifa has more or less collapsed and these new riots are helping trump politically . If Trump gets reelected 3 nov you have yourself to blame.
    No. Just those that have failed a second moral and ethical test by placing their vote for men and women helping kill Americans by the droves.

Hopefully they’ll be sent back under the trash cans the crawled out from under in 2016.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Lol why do you people always pull the shittiest of shit sources? Why not quite npr pbs or the fbi? Or are facts and truth too biased for you as they don’t mood to your fantasy???

You know what’s bad for the economy? Mass deaths. When people die their expertise and spending goes with them and a recovery without people is slower much slower and more expensive. But hey why think right?? Besides the fucking cruelty, it is a dumb move.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-10-27 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Why shoot back? You’re the criminal in this case.
    You obviously don't live in NJ despite your claim.

You obviously don't live in NJ despite your claim.
    I live in jersey. I am however not a white guy in a white town saying every part of jersey that isnt white is evil because I’m not a quite racist dude from Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I live in jersey. I am however not a white guy in a white town saying every part of jersey that isnt white is evil because I’m not a quite racist dude from Clark.
    Really? Do I need to quote your own post saying how embarrassed you are that you're white...in this very thread?
    Quite frankly I find your posts embarrassing...people in NJ are smarter than this.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-10-27 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Trolling

Really? Do I need to quote your own post saying how embarrassed you are that you're white...in this very thread?
    Quite frankly I find your posts embarrassing...people in NJ are smarter than this.
    Embarrassed that I am white???

Go ahead do it!!!!

I won’t hold my breath though, that’d be suicide.

When the intelligence of many others surpasses one. One may find the whole world stupid.

Only if I can shoot back.
    Twice to make sure.
    And I'll sleep well afterwards.
    No. Approaching me without a mask is the same as approaching me with a weapon. Following your "stupid-weak-ass-beta-male-pretending-to-be-a-tough-guy" logic, I should be able to shoot you dead.

Agree or you're a hypocrite.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-10-27 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Trolling
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No. Approaching me without a mask is the same as approaching me with a weapon. Following your "stupid-weak-ass-beta-male-pretending-to-be-a-tough-guy" logic, I should be able to shoot you dead.

Agree or you're a hypocrite.
    no No you need to approach with a plastic bag, then everyone can start shooting anyone they want...cause...bags are scary
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Dude, you're not an American at all. You're German.

The irony of your comment is adorable.
    He's German? I wonder if the BFV is watching his comment history.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    No. Just those that have failed a second moral and ethical test by placing their vote for men and women helping kill Americans by the droves.

Hopefully they’ll be sent back under the trash cans the crawled out from under in 2016.
    I will remind you once again that most deaths occured in democrat cities. And you voted those people in so by your own logic you are killing americans in droves.

I will remind you once again that most deaths occured in democrat cities. And you voted those people in so by your own logic you are killing americans in droves.
    So, just to answer this point, I went through and added up all of the reported deaths to date from Blue states (defined as states that voted for Clinton in 2016--feel free to dispute that to make yourself look better later, I won't care) and that came to 113,911. The current total as of this moment is 232,008. Simple math from that point shows that Red states have a higher total of deaths.

I could also point out that majorly dense populations such as found in big cities which are almost always Blue will naturally have more deaths than Backwoods, YourState purely because of the amount of people and yet Red States are STILL tallying up more deaths overall.

I could also point out that the total cases per 100k is SOARING in mainly red states right now whereas blue states like New York and California are doing well by comparison given the extra hurdles they face.

But you'll ignore all of that because it's what you do and hopefully by the time you get back your ilk will be irrelevant anyway, so I'll leave all the info here for those who would like to learn instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... did democrat states fail to follow a national response or protocol? Do you mean those cities tackled the issue, as the president of US not only refused to do his job, but encouraged people to violate state orders? Look at you on your German high horse, where your government had a plan. Trump’s plan is right here:

https://www.trumpcovidplan.com/
    Not Found
    The Trump plan to defeat the Coronavirus and reopen safely does not exist.
    Is covid the only problem a rich ass hole like Trump can’t buy him self out of?

If I remember correctly, WA and NY, were sending Florida respirators, while Trump spent hundreds of millions on chloroquine.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    But you'll ignore all of that because it's what you do and hopefully by the time you get back your ilk will be irrelevant anyway, so I'll leave all the info here for those who would like to learn instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... did democrat states fail to follow a national response or protocol?
    It also bears pointing out that the nation is not divided into red and blue along neat lines, despite how these folks protest. Everything is a shade of purple. Some lean more reddish, some more bluish.

And with a pandemic, even a small population of people flouting the lockdown measures, whether out of idiocy or because an orange-skinned fascist is fanning the flames of rebellion, can cause those measures to fail. Which isn't due to the measures. It's due to the small population of idiots. Pandemics don't need everyone to behave badly, just a small group to act as a transmission vector.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It also bears pointing out that the nation is not divided into red and blue along neat lines, despite how these folks protest. Everything is a shade of purple. Some lean more reddish, some more bluish.

And with a pandemic, even a small population of people flouting the lockdown measures, whether out of idiocy or because an orange-skinned fascist is fanning the flames of rebellion, can cause those measures to fail. Which isn't due to the measures. It's due to the small population of idiots. Pandemics don't need everyone to behave badly, just a small group to act as a transmission vector.
    Absolutely and I agree. I was merely pointing out that even by his own ridiculous terms he's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... did democrat states fail to follow a national response or protocol? Do you mean those cities tackled the issue, as the president of US not only refused to do his job, but encouraged people to violate state orders? Look at you on your German high horse, where your government had a plan. Trump’s plan is right here...
    Germany's plan appears to have been about the same as the rest of Europe, which was semi-hard lockdown followed by explosive growth once it starts getting chilly again.

Maybe buying a few months to prep hospitals will be worth it, but people that believe eradication is an option are mostly being silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Germany's plan appears to have been about the same as the rest of Europe, which was semi-hard lockdown followed by explosive growth once it starts getting chilly again.

Maybe buying a few months to prep hospitals will be worth it, but people that believe eradication is an option are mostly being silly.
    It is an option... we have examples of eradicating previously rampant diseases.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Wait until you hear about how much police misconduct suits cost annually.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Where have they brought economic ruin to begin with?

Like, are a few dozen folks with trash can shields and gas masks, clad in black with melee weapons, really crushing city economies or something?

Man, the kind of power that y'all ascribe to a bunch of largely hooligans is impressive.
    I feel it is wrong of you to downplay what is going on. Who want's to shop in areas full of violent protesters?

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal...rtisanship-its