Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I don't give a fuck that you don't agree with me. You couldn't provide any evidence to back up your claim and instead turned to strawmen and insults. Ya done.
    My claim about what ? That they lack training ? The formation to become Police Officer is no more than 6 months (depending of state), it is far too short.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I love those keyboard white knights that would always help the innocent and the weak while behind their monitor but who would most probably do nothing when confronted by real life.
    Speak for your self my dude... some of us have the demeanor and the cadence, to not project our fear onto others.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You didn't defend shit. You stated an unjustifiable, unethical position, and people pointed out that it was ridiculous. There was never any defense of your position offered.
    Dude, your position is that one should quit his job if he is under trained to do it. This is the ridiculous position here.

I already defended my notions as you call them. But you just dismiss my arguments because I do not agree with you and you can't stand that.
    You’re just getting salty, because you realise that your arguments are no excuse for killing him.

Straw-manning and the weird insult only supports that

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Speak for your self my dude... some of us have the demeanor and the cadence, to not project our fear onto others.
    I have most probably save more lives than all you combined (because I was once part of a law enforcement force), and I know what it requires to do the job right and it is not as simple as you all make it out to be.

I love those keyboard white knights that would always help the innocent and the weak while behind their monitor but who would most probably do nothing when confronted by real life.
    What makes you think some of us don't try help out people we see that are struggling? Just because you may not care doesn't mean that you can project that on the rest of us.

I mean you can, but you'd be wrong.

I have most probably save more lives than all you combined (because I was once part of a law enforcement force), and I know what it requires to do the job right and it is not as simple as you all make it out to be.
    How many lives did you save? How many have we saved?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    You’re just getting salty, because you realise that your arguments are no excuse for killing him.

Straw-manning and the weird insult only supports that
    Not because I base my arguments on reality and how life works while you base yours on fantasy on how perfect humans are supposed to behave.

The Neighborhood Watch isn't law enforcement broski.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Dude, your position is that one should quit his job if he is under trained to do it. This is the ridiculous position here.
    If their job involves potentially killing people?

Like...fuckin yeah. This ain't bagging groceries, dude.

Are we back to people making the ridiculous claim that there is some huge support for looting in order to distract from the fact that another person was needlessly shot by the police?
    Excusing it is not exactly support. Also, the good old binary thinking. Both are bad, both need to be condemned.
    As for looters, the last videos speak for themselves about how many people participiated. I am sure dozens of people stealing TV's is done in support of the shot man.
    They are hijacking protests and creating issues for the BLM and allied movements and should be publicly condemned by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    If you are talking about the Dodgers win, no, no one is defending and most people in LA are very much annoyed by those dumbass Dodger fans.
    I am talking about that Walmart and other shops being looted in Philadelphia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Not because I base my arguments on reality and how life works while you base yours on fantasy on how perfect humans are supposed to behave.
    Life works by executing people? Ooook

Sorry for expecting cops to not act like they’re judge dredd.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Excusing it is not exactly support. Also, the good old binary thinking. Both are bad, both need to be condemned.
    As for looters, the last videos speak for themselves about how many people participiated. I am sure dozens of people stealing TV's is done in support of the shot man.
    They are hijacking protests and creating issues for the BLM and allied movements and should be publicly condemned by everyone.
    I condemn both. So do most people here from what I can tell. So do most supporters of BLM and the protests. Who is specifically defending looting and why aren't you just dismissing them out of hand if that's the case?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don’t think you understand what I said... Let me add something to it... I don’t have the cadence or the demeanor to boast about phantom lives I’ve saved.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a basic ethical standard. How on earth is that "ridiculous"?

10+ Year Old Account
    You don’t base your argument on either reality or fantasy? What?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the funniest shit.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake it till you make it... oops... someone is dead...

And yet I do not see a lot of people wanting to leave their job because they are undertrained. It does exist, but it is rare, far rarer than it should be. Why is that ?

"I can't really defend my ridiculous notions so I'll just make up some shit insults instead."
    To be fair, he's making such a fool of himself it's kinda entertaining if you're not really involved in the conversation and also already very bored waiting for food to cook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.