Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcodez View Post
    Players demand more content

Dedicate dev effort to creating 4 unique covenants with story, transmog, and abilities

Lock players into having a choice of 1 out of 4 sections of content

Profit?

I still can't understand their reasoning at all behind this. Let us earn rep (or whatever you want to call it) with each covenant and fully unlock each one. Then give us the choice of what covenant/transmog/abilities to use. Then we get 4 unique areas of content with the expansion rather than 1 out of 4.

The amount of effort they put into things they throw away when they are already painfully aware of the inability to produce content on a timely basis is astonishing.
    That is why you will see the cov requirements drop after this expansion.

I know this is a bit off topic but it's still transmog, do you guys think we will see the datamined seperate shoulder transmog option be an actual thing sometime in the future? I could make soooo many great sets with that option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am no expert, but I would say you can transmo the set of your current covenant. If you switch covenant, your already-transmo'd pieces stay with that appearance, but you cannot use it on other gear unless you switch covenants again. Assuming covenants work as reputations, I am basing this off of the Aldor/Scryer reputation restrictions for tabard transmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Well, it was heavily disliked by most player feedback received at the time, which is presumably why they changed it. I personally prefer the new one, the old one did not seem to be up to the standards of the other sets. Hopefully they'll find a way to add it later.
    Going by the quality of that set I imagine it would make a perfect fit for an uncommon quality set in 9.2 or something.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    After SL is over you will see all of them account wide but for the entirety of the expansion itself they will be locked to your cov choice and character.
    Banking on this, much like how they eventually caved with the spec-specific artifact weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.