Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    it's literally impossible that blood fox had info bc I'm just a human. I literally can't do anything that would be picked up by a ghost. He was just mad salty that I decided to call out his antics from day one.
    I don't think I can believe you. I think its most likely Blood watched you visit someone, because if you were a human that had been visited then surely he'd have given us that name instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    also, beyond omerto, I find Xan to be rather scummy. I haven't really liked any of his reasoning with anything from day 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I don't think I can believe you. I think its most likely Blood watched you visit someone, because if you were a human that had been visited then surely he'd have given us that name instead.
    of course you can't bc you're scum and know I'm not scum and know it'd be in your best interest to lynch your nonscum buddies

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Uh I misread the psychic, I thought it was watch someone and see if they visited/were visited, but its just watch someone and see if they did the visiting. I think Blood caught you red handed.

- - - Updated - - -

of course you can't bc you're scum and know I'm not scum and know it'd be in your best interest to lynch your nonscum buddies
    I'm scum for believing the town TPR that pointed directly at you? Ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    again, blood couldn't have seen me do anything bc I'm not scum

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Then why exactly would he vote you and then tell us to look very explicitly at the post where he "legit curses" you?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm scum for believing the town TPR that pointed directly at you? Ok.
    you're scum bc you know I'm not scum and it's ezpz to just pile on a lynch that isn't you or your scum buddy(ies). I care not for blood fox's salt.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why exactly would he vote you and then tell us to look very explicitly at the post where he "legit curses" you?
    bc he was salty af

- - - Updated - - -

he literally said he wouldn't want to vote off anyone who would be active on day 1/2 bc that's how we'd get a slow ass game in the later days. He saw me as a person who wasn't posting much and I wasn't really trying to bc I don't believe in baseless bs and trying to "read between the lines" of people's posts.

Na, I don't think Blood plays salty. he likes messing around and dropping joke posts that can sometimes be misleading, but salty? Not his style.

If he hadn't been super specific about you I could maybe let it go, but in this case I think he 100% nailed it night one.

10+ Year Old Account
    he even tried to fluff his count but couldn't bc of posting multiple times in a row doesn't count as separate posts

- - - Updated - - -

he literally just didn't want to be lynched bc tpr and bc he'd be active and thought I wouldn't be active

- - - Updated - - -

also, on that note, FoS all y'all who have less posts than the modfox and are still alive

10+ Year Old Account

also, on that note, FoS all y'all who have less posts than the modfox and are still alive
    I did mention near the end of last day phase why my activity has been even lesser than I usually had. But besides that, I'm really unsure what to think about Blood's comments from yesterday. I know Blood likes chaos but he does chaos that will help in the long run, I can't fathom why he would try to make us look at 1 person specifically if he had no info besides a read. But I can also maybe see where Bagel is coming from because I feel like I recall Blood wanting people to be active. I do have work soon and need to start getting ready but I can hopefully be around more after work for a few hours unless I get forced to stay late again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh what a funny bunch you are. The day started 7 hours earlier than planned and overnight Dupti calls me out for coasting when most of the game day has been while I'm offline/sleeping and Bagel's big defense is "BF is just being petty and there are people with less posts than me!!!"

I'm not sure who all I need to spell this out for but, BF may be crazy and a bit of a wild card in his plays but I seem to recall he's pretty good about not throwing his team under the bus (unlike other players). I don't see him using his TPR role and going for a lynch on someone out of spite knowing how hard it's going to be (by the mods own admission) for town to win this game.

I'm giving Bwonsomdi the benefit of the doubt although it wouldn't surprise me if they're being coached by their team on what to say since it feels a bit forced. That could also be not knowing their play style though.

We're down to one TPR at this point so scum should be turning on each other during the day and wolves should be hunting vamps at night to prevent them form turning the rest of town.

- - - Updated - - -

The kill last night was most likely the wolves since vamps would have attempted to turn people. Have I missed something or have we not seen a claim of being bitten? It's possible vamps bit Virothe before he was killed but still strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post

The kill last night was most likely the wolves since vamps would have attempted to turn people. Have I missed something or have we not seen a claim of being bitten? It's possible vamps bit Virothe before he was killed but still strange.
    We have Bwonsamdi's claim?

7+ Year Old Account
    Bwonsamdi onlly claimed "I think I might have been bitten" and followed up with a post that it's more of a suspicion the EV may have targeted them because they were new. Didn't confirm they had a mod message they were bitten.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I feel like we've pretty much accepted that Firebert was bit by the Fledgling and isn't a vampire now. He very well could've been bit last night by the elder 100% (but he still wouldn't be a vamp). But voting him for the same reason this day phase, I would consider scummy. Which is why I asked Marack for his reason.
    What proof do you have that Fire is not a vamp now? Sounds like you have inside information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    What proof do you have that Fire is not a vamp now? Sounds like you have inside information.
    Well for him to be a vamp now would require the elder to have bit him N1, if he was bit by both the elder and fledgling N1 he would be dead, earliest elder could've bit him was last night without him dying. We also assume the fledgling bit him N1 because it was announced and no other bites were mentioned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well for him to be a vamp now would require the elder to have bit him N1, if he was bit by both the elder and fledgling N1 he would be dead, earliest elder could've bit him was last night without him dying. We also assume the fledgling bit him N1 because it was announced and no other bites were mentioned.
    No shit... I just dont think he's being truthful in his d2 claim, and feel thats more of a gain town cred move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    No shit... I just dont think he's being truthful in his d2 claim, and feel thats more of a gain town cred move.
    only issue is that no one else counterclaimed. Either he's telling the truth or someone else needs to come forward and get him lynched

10+ Year Old Account
    I just slept 13 hours after not sleeping for 2 days and it was everything I imagined it could be. Now for ice cream breakfast because I'm an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm interested to know why this gets you to throw your vote out when you were the only player to not have an active vote yesterday.
    Defense of no vote yesterday: I intended to but my niece's birthday party occurred and I had to play guard on the dog for the last 4 hours of day.
    I did not like the Blood Fox train, it seemed suuuuuuuper scummy to me.

My own thoughts are heading towards Bageloaf, and there is still enough time to unvote if I feel my mind has been changed. So far it has not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    you get what you fucking deserve
    I don't like my vote being used in a personal vendetta, but waddayagonnado.

If I get lynched, I just want you all to focus on my train. Also

vote omerto
    Can't tell if OMGUS vote or logic vote.

Two more unrelated notes:
    Blood Fox generally doesn't get "salty" and day one fluff is day one fluff.
    I have literally never won a game so my logic in this needs to be basically inverted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Regarding Fireberts bite claim:

1. He's trying to bait out a claim from someone else. Result - 50/50 chance of being lynched since one of the two people is lying. No benefit to Vamp, Wolf, or town. Lynching today would only help if he is scum but chances are low this is even the reason for his claim.
    2. He's telling the truth about being bitten. Result - Town or Wolf (I suppose there is a chance the VE and Fledgling could bite each other on N1 but i'd hope the mod would shoot that down even though it's not explicitly stated they can't in the cards.) Lynching today would only help if he was Wolf.
    3. He was marked by the VE but told to claim he was bitten and the Fledgling didn't bite anyone. Result - Likely turned last night and now a fledgling. Lynching today would be helpful because it would remove a Vamp and we would have a target for another lynch based on who didn't vote yesterday. However, all votes appear to be accounted for.

#2 is the most likely scenario in my eyes.

3+ Year Old Account
    Uh oh, there's another vampire here now?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Uh oh, there's another vampire here now?
    If the Elder marked on N1 and turned on N2. So its likely we have 3.