Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Shadowlands Arrives November 23rd (NA) / 24th (EU)

Shadowlands Arrives November 23
    The release date is here, along with a few other key dates!

• November 10 - Pre-expansion launch events begin
    • November 23 - Expansion launch
    • December 8 - Castle Nathria releases and Shadowlands Season 1 begins
    • December 15 - Mythic Castle Nathria, Raid Finder Wing 1
    • January 5 - Raid Finder Wing 2
    • January 19 - Raid Finder Wing 3
    • February 2 - Raid Finder Wing 4

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Greetings heroes of the Horde and the Alliance,

On behalf of the entire World of Warcraft team, I’d like to extend a heartfelt thank-you for your patience as we’ve continued to work on Shadowlands, and for all of the words of support after we made the tough decision to delay the game. Today, I’m happy to share that the expansion will be arriving November 23 at 3 p.m. PST (November 24 at 12 a.m. CET).

We’d like to thank everyone across the WoW community who helped us get where we are today, including players leveling up new characters in the Shadowlands pre-patch (and keeping Azeroth’s barbers extra busy), as well as all the beta testers who continue to provide us with invaluable feedback on the expansion.

Since we first told you about our decision to delay, we’ve used the time to further polish the expansion and shore up the endgame, including overhauling the combat and rewards in the Maw, and reworking the Covenant systems to make your choice more immediately impactful and have clearer long-term goals. Now the team is in a great position to get things the rest of the way to the finish line before November 23—and as always, we’re committed to working with you to improve the game for as long as you’re out there playing it.

Now that we have our launch date, we’re also excited to tell you that our pre-launch event will kick off November 10, so steel yourselves to take on a flood of the Scourge. In addition, we’ve set a December 8 date for the opening of our first raid, Castle Nathria—which takes players into the heart of Sire Denathrius’ lair in Revendreth—along with the start of Shadowlands Season 1.

We’re looking forward to seeing everyone take their first steps into the Shadowlands and forging their destinies—but in the meantime, we’d like to show you just a little bit of what’s waiting for you beyond the veil.

See you on the other side,

-John Hight, Executive Producer of World of Warcraft

Release Times

• Americas (PST) - 3:00p.m. November 23*
    • Europe (CET) - 12:00a.m. November 24
    • Taiwan (CST) - 7:00a.m. November 24
    • Korea (KST) - 8:00a.m. November 24
    • ANZ (AEDT) - 10:00a.m. November 24
    • UTC - 11:00 p.m. November 23

*To align with other regions, the Americas will launch slightly ahead of November 24 in local time.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2020-10-30 at 02:36 AM.

YO !

Just in time for Q3 earning calls this afternoon!

hype

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I tell my family I am no longer hosting Thanksgiving?

The devs have to be pissed. The Monday before a major US holiday? Once that actually centers around family gatherings? Ouch

Isn't this a bit too soon? Wasn't the maw zone supposed to get a rework according to a past blue post?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dis be some good shit!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Shadowlands Arrives November 23
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Greetings heroes of the Horde and the Alliance,

On behalf of the entire World of Warcraft team, I’d like to extend a heartfelt thank-you for your patience as we’ve continued to work on Shadowlands, and for all of the words of support after we made the tough decision to delay the game. Today, I’m happy to share that the expansion will be arriving November 23 at 3 p.m. PST (November 24 at 12 a.m. CET).

We’d like to thank everyone across the WoW community who helped us get where we are today, including players leveling up new characters in the Shadowlands pre-patch (and keeping Azeroth’s barbers extra busy), as well as all the beta testers who continue to provide us with invaluable feedback on the expansion.

Since we first told you about our decision to delay, we’ve used the time to further polish the expansion and shore up the endgame, including overhauling the combat and rewards in the Maw, and reworking the Covenant systems to make your choice more immediately impactful and have clearer long-term goals. Now the team is in a great position to get things the rest of the way to the finish line before November 23—and as always, we’re committed to working with you to improve the game for as long as you’re out there playing it.

Now that we have our launch date, we’re also excited to tell you that our pre-launch event will kick off November 10, so steel yourselves to take on a flood of the Scourge. In addition, we’ve set a December 8 date for the opening of our first raid, Castle Nathria—which takes players into the heart of Sire Denathrius’ lair in Revendreth—along with the start of Shadowlands Season 1.

We’re looking forward to seeing everyone take their first steps into the Shadowlands and forging their destinies—but in the meantime, we’d like to show you just a little bit of what’s waiting for you beyond the veil.

See you on the other side,

-John Hight, Executive Producer of World of Warcraft

*To align with other regions, the Americas will launch slightly ahead of November 24 in local time.
    Noooo

Ofcourse it comes out on the day AC VAlhala comes out ffs
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

Only 4 weeks more. RIP Shadowlands then. Better luck next expansion.

Releasing a terrible expansion this close to Thanksgiving? Nice.

What a scam, too little too late. No one gonna play it.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wfredlund View Post
    The devs have to be pissed. The Monday before a major US holiday? Once that actually centers around family gatherings? Ouch
    Well, better that than launch close to Christmas (for them).

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Releasing a terrible expansion this close to Thanksgiving? Nice.
    THanksgiving? wtf is that? god damn 'Muricans thinking everything is about them XD

Everyone dab! For the alliance! *dabs*

Heard the Cyber Punk news and decided to release it early. I bet the Cyber Punk new release was close to when they were going to do SL. I doubt the game is near ready.

I can't express how happy i am.

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    How do I tell my family I am no longer hosting Thanksgiving?
    you dont unless you want your family to be mad at you, anyway they have over 1 month to polish this all i can say is good luck and start the clock

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    THanksgiving? wtf is that? god damn 'Muricans thinking everything is about them XD
    Tis the center of the universe, a God blessed nation!

/s
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

They better hope this launch is flawless, or they're sacrificing their Thanksgivings

Now thanks to that post I can't stop noticing the Jailer's nipples.

You shouldn't be celebrating Thanksgiving this year anyways, with a large crowd at least.