Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    ...OR DOES IT?!

I can't even believe release dates anymore.

Oh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah, can't do anything about that.

24th of November is my prediction for the expansion launch.
    That aged well (I am EU so)

I am better than I thought:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    24th of November.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-10-29 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    THanksgiving? wtf is that? god damn 'Muricans thinking everything is about them XD
    I'm pretty sure their largest audience is the USA. Even if it wasn't, Thanksgiving is a big holiday and this is going to sorely impact sales.

They better be fucking ready then. This is way early, so they better not give us another broken launch or even just 8.3 again...Was hoping Blizzard (Lets be real...activision) would slow down now and get this right, I have no hope now when its so soon.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Isn't this a bit too soon? Wasn't the maw zone supposed to get a rework according to a past blue post?
    It was, seems like they completely forgot about that.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

THanksgiving? wtf is that? god damn 'Muricans thinking everything is about them XD
    It's an American company...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wfredlund View Post
    The devs have to be pissed. The Monday before a major US holiday? Once that actually centers around family gatherings? Ouch
    Anyone hosting family gatherings in 2020 is either criminally uninformed or an immense idiot. Thanksgiving with all the inlaws and cousins you don't share a home with? Sounds like a great way to share - COVID-19 that is!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

This is something i also wanna write after reading all tese "but mah thanksgiving" comments every where.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

I'm sure what every country you live in doesn't have it's own national holidays? The majority of the devs for Blizzard are in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Anyone hosting family gatherings in 2020 is either criminally uninformed or an immense idiot. Thanksgiving with all the inlaws and cousins you don't share a home with? Sounds like a great way to share - COVID-19 that is!
    "Sweden" has pretty much lifted most restrictions at this point, and we never had any "You must wear mask always" rules at any point during the pandemic.

Tho i share your opinion that any sort of gathering is stupid af.. Most other people have just stopped caring about it at this point, even during the middle of sthe summer, there were people EVERY WHERE and in big groups.. I Live at a somewhat tourist place tho, so in the summer i was in the middle of the most surge of people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I'm pretty sure their largest audience is the USA. Even if it wasn't, Thanksgiving is a big holiday and this is going to sorely impact sales.
    That and Blizz is an American company based in America.

Europe (CET) - 12:00a.m. November 24

So for us in the UK is that, 11pm - Monday evening?

Releasing a terrible expansion this close to Thanksgiving? Nice.
    Thanksgiving? What is this? Oh yea... some weird US thing that nobody cares for.

why is paris 12 AM tuesday? All other times are occuring at the same globaltime but paris for some reason is 12 hours delayed?

Should be 00:00 AM tuesday.

It is? Last I heard they'd been doing preorders for months, and a huge number of people that intended on playing SL had already ordered.

It'll impact player count, but sales likely won't be affected all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    why is paris 12 AM tuesday? All other times are occuring at the same globaltime but paris for some reason is 12 hours delayed?

It's not delayed by 12 hours... AM covers 00:00 to 11:59, and PM covers 12:00 to 23:59

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1...0-29&sln=20-21
    Last edited by C20; 2020-10-29 at 05:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post

AM is the thing that depicts which point of the clock it is. Writing it as 00 am or 12 am is still the same hr.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    They better be fucking ready then. This is way early, so they better not give us another broken launch or even just 8.3 again...Was hoping Blizzard (Lets be real...activision) would slow down now and get this right, I have no hope now when its so soon.
    "im not gonna play shadowlands at all because its released date is at thanksgiving"

Seriously, who things like that?

Sure, less players might push to 60 on launchday, but itd be rly odd if ppl who otherwise wants to play wow decide to quit the game over it.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ All the people who claimed Blizzard wouldn't release it during a holiday.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there a prepatch mount reward on the PTR yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    Thanksgiving? What is this? Oh yea... some weird US thing that nobody cares for.
    Right, nobody cares which is why it's such a huge holiday in the USA right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    Is there a prepatch mount reward on the PTR yet?
    There's no pre-patch mount period. At least I haven't seen anything for a pre-patch mount.