Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    And... release.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Anyone who seriously believes a 2020 release is delusional af lol...
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-10-29 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    There's a 0% chance that you'll see Castle Nathria live this year. So nothing to worry about.

You all are interpreting way too much into those Nvidia and AMD things. Maybe they've been planned a long time ago when launch for October 27 was still a thing.
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged
    I've had a pretty poor day, but shit like this cheers me right up. Bet you wont see these 2 clowns post again for a while LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    There's a 0% chance for a Castle Nathria opening on live servers in 2020.
    Looks like that has been upgraded to a 100% chance.

It's quite enjoyable to skim through old posts in this thread and have a little laugh every now and then.

Listen man....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    Listen man....
    I was waiting for this. Seems legit.

Activision has zero to do with Blizzard's operations. Activision is a separate company under the same roof as Blizzard.
    Activision does have a say because it is publicly traded, the shareholders also have a say and they constantly exert pressure to the dev teams. There are tons of interviews and ex employees backing this up too.

How do you know this and why are you stating it was fact? Couple weeks ago it was impossible to delay at all lol.
    In that same tune. I know it will be delayed to 2021. Start of Q2. Prove it wrong or prove yourself right. I'll wait
    Proven wrong you have been.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Activision does have a say because it is publicly traded, the shareholders also have a say and they constantly exert pressure to the dev teams. There are tons of interviews and ex employees backing this up too.
    That is wrong. Activision-Blizzard is the publicly traded company with Activision and Blizzard being separate companies under that roof. They have their own CEO's and Activisions's certainly does not make decisions for Blizzard and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    --- snip ---
    That Pic of Big Juicy got me dying over here.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-10-29 at 07:39 PM.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Looks like that has been upgraded to a 100% chance.
    but is it a wise decision ?

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    People like that guy dosen't know how Activision works with blizz releases. LMFAO that dude rn
    Activision has zero to do with Blizzard's releases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    but is it a wise decision ?
    They believe it is.

- - - Updated - - -

This really aged badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still want to call those folks that believe in a 2020 release 'delusional af'?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pohut View Post
    Let's all reflect on the fact that it is already almost the original release date and there is still no new release date announcement.
    And also the new please-don't-leave-us desperate 6-month "promotion."
    2021 is looking more and more likely.
    Planning on claiming that your 2021 was a typo?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Saved as requested... would you like to comment on your "delusional af" comment now?

and you can tell tomten will never appear in this thread again...

Oof, not even 2 days have passed...

Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    and you can tell tomten will never appear in this thread again...
    Well, if he comes to the site, he is going to have a ton of notifications.

Activision has zero to do with Blizzard's releases.

- - - Updated - - -

They believe it is.

- - - Updated - - -

This really aged badly.
    I disagree. If this was old blizz, it would sure as hell have had not for 1. Gotten a release date again after a month 2. It would have being delayed into next year to.

Because if it was November, the would have already announced it. At this point , an annoucement today would make the earliest it can release in 2 weeks because of the scourage event, which is now taking us to the Middle of November and Thanksgiving. If they don't announce it now, then the earliest owuld be Thanksgiving week and that is out. December is more likely because they still have time to make the annoucement, give the 2 weeks for the event, and release the expansion.
    I'm not going to quote everyone who was adamant i wasnt right so i'm just taking one random person.

It would be nice if this could be a lesson in people being less obtuse about their opinions and treating them as facts

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I'm not going to quote everyone who was adamant i wasnt right so i'm just taking one random person.

It would be nice if this could be a lesson in people being less obtuse about their opinions and treating them as facts
    YOu would be better going after someone who said it would be delayed until 2021. I ahve been on the 2020 train the entire time and in reality I said December which was only one week off.