Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah, it's "just" The Maw and the classes. The first might be an excusable problem, the latter isn't after BfA for many players. We'll see how it ends.
    Yeah it's an excusable issue. Let's not forget that they doubled down on Suramar in 7.1 and it became one of people's most beloved zones.

But it is still unfortunante. It means Blizz will end up spending half the expansion doing fix-it yet again. Like I can pretty much already pencil in a new endgame zone for 9.2 to just completely cover up the Maw.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah it's an excusable issue. Let's not forget that they doubled down on Suramar in 7.1 and it became one of people's most beloved zones.

But it is still unfortunante. It means Blizz will end up spending half the expansion doing fix-it yet again. Like I can pretty much already pencil in a new endgame zone for 9.2 to just completely cover up the Maw.
    Suramar was pretty finished before Insurection though. And there was a lot to do there, a ton of quests and other incentives. The Maw just hasn't any of that and besides the forced reasons to go there, people will as much as possible avoid that place.

They'll absolutely give us another endgame zone in 9.2, but it's still interesting that they completely forgot about the major additions to the Maw they announced just three weeks ago.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Suramar was pretty finished before Insurection though. And there was a lot to do there, a ton of quests and other incentives. The Maw just hasn't any of that and besides the forced reasons to go there, people will as much as possible avoid that place.

They'll absolutely give us another endgame zone in 9.2, but it's still interesting that they completely forgot about the major additions to the Maw they announced just three weeks ago.
    I suppose it depends on how far along 9.1 is right now. If 9.1 is basically set in stone, they probably forget about it. If 9.1 has been likewise pushed back by this delay, they might still fit something in for the Maw.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Ouch, bet that hurts :P
    There's way to many to reply to and you were at the top so I just randomly picked you.
    The sour taste of defeat, what can I say, you win some, you lose some haha :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    and you can tell tomten will never appear in this thread again...
    what can I say, I like gambling but boy am I bad at it xD

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    There's way to many to reply to and you were at the top so I just randomly picked you.
    The sour taste of defeat, what can I say, you win some, you lose some haha :P

- - - Updated - - -

what can I say, I like gambling but boy am I bad at it xD
    Respect for popping back in. I was a betting man once. Never again.

Glad with the date they picked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inevitable Doom View Post
    They can still delay it again.
    Sure, and an asteroid could hit the Earth before the release and permanently delay it.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Proven wrong you have been.

- - - Updated - - -

That is wrong. Activision-Blizzard is the publicly traded company with Activision and Blizzard being separate companies under that roof. They have their own CEO's and Activisions's certainly does not make decisions for Blizzard and vice versa.
    Look it up, there was tons of pressure, parent corporations call the shots in the end.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Look it up, there was tons of pressure, parent corporations call the shots in the end.
    PARENT corporation That is Activision-BLizzard, not Activision.ANd no tey do not call those shots when it comes to game development. Blizzard calls its own shots. Activision calls its own shots.

Also, when you say "look it up" that means you don't actually have any proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    But the executives are the ones that take these kind of decisions.
    The developers are in on the decisions. It's a group decision. The executives do not unilaterally make the decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    it is kind of late for that imo, with all those ability pruning and/or item level squish we hit like wet noodles.
    We literally just got a bunch of abilities back and someone is still parroting "ability pruning." /sigh
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who seriously believes a 2020 release is delusional af lol...
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged
    Aged like a fine cheese, indeed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged
    Savoring every juicy morsel. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO STOKED ITS BEING RELEASED NOV 23RD!!! WOOTNESS!!!!
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless it gets delayed again, your post aged pretty poorly.

I always assumed that it was going to be a 2020, but I expected closer to Christmas than Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    We literally just got a bunch of abilities back and someone is still parroting "ability pruning." /sigh
    Most likely either A) Completely wrong (as you suggest) or B) is trying to reference corruption / traits / essences.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Aged like a fine cheese, indeed.
    The smell is rather misleading though. Could have sworn that was a rotten fish.

Less than 72 hours.

Nice.

So this aged well.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Most likely either A) Completely wrong (as you suggest) or B) is trying to reference corruption / traits / essences.
    I hadn't thought of the latter, but I've become cynical enough over my time on these forums that he's simply ignoring what has been unpruned and going along with the buzzword train.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Look it up you say, wouldn't it be far easier for you to provide your source so we can see exactly what you are talking about?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Beta still a mess. 1 month is not nearly enough.

It really was in OUR best interests a delay to 2021, but noooo lets play the broken shit.